Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower (6789 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by myright: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pro-Biafra group, The Indigenous People of Biafra in New York yesterday commenced its 'Biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' for the US President-elect, Donald Trump. The members of the group in their numbers visited Trump Tower and passed a message as regards to the continued detention of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu. See photos below...

11 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by mengho(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just hope with this as* kissing Trump won't release a fart or sh*t to their face cause that will be extremely funny & embarrassing

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by kettykin: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
mengho:
I just hope with this as* kissing Trump won't release a fart or sh*t to their face cause that will be extremely funny & embarrassing
I hope so too because that would be the final death knell on Biafra and would encourage the most useless president in the world and his useless military to keep killing unarmed protesters while allowing condemned terrorist groups to keep killing and burning villages over grazing Fields.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Watch as the useless set of people from one tribe go come here now and carry the matter for head as if its their business.

Watch out! they are coming! shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by blackpanda: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mental patients. Smh

You claim to be biafran but all of u morons are carrying Nigerian passport, filling Nigeria in your residency forms and lining up in Nigerian embassy for help. Mtscheew

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by zendy: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Personally, I dont like Trump. But he is good for Biafra because he is anti-Islam and supports self determination. For that reason, I have to give him his due. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

20 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
blackpanda:
Mental patients. Smh
Busy body how market,e concern u??
Go dust ur brown roof today o

Quote Me and receive silent cox I don't engage busy bodies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by victorvezx(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
zendy:
Personally, I dont like Trump. But he is good for Biafra because he is anti-Islam and supports self determination. For that reason, I have to give him his due. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Keep deceiving urself, keep being delusional like he will do anything for u.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by mengho(m): 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
kettykin:

I hope so too because that would be the final death knell on Biafra and would encourage the most useless president in the world and his useless military to keep killing unarmed protesters while allowing condemned terrorist groups to keep killing and burning villages over grazing Fields.

chill dude, you biafrans are always angry with anything said about Biafra except rainbows and unicorns

19 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by zendy: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself, keep being delusional like he will do anything for u.

Nobody is expecting Trump to do anything for Biafra, however, nobody is expecting him to do anything against it either. The sentiment here is that when you have the most powerful man in the world who believes in self determination just as the Biafrans do, it is a plus and not a minus for Biafrans. For Biafrans, that is worth cheering about no matter how insignificant it may be to others.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by idupaul: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
zendy:

Nobody is expecting Trump to do anything for Biafra, however, nobody is expecting him to do anything against it either. The sentiment here is that when you have the most powerful man in the world who believes in self determination just as the Biafrans do, it is a plus and not a minus for Biafrans. For Biafrans, that is worth cheering about no matter how insignificant it may be to others.

Well said well said

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Igbo people like embarrassing themselves don't know why. Tell me what trump is going to do with this when all he cares about is his own people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by pointblank247(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:
Igbo people like embarrassing themselves don't know why. Tell me what trump is going to do with this when all he cares about is his own people.
and eediats like to have blood presure when poeple are doing there own thing there own way.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

U people always claim u aint scared of biafra secession but u always rush to comment on every biafra topic.. why not bypass!.
father always tell me LEARN HOW TO KEEP AWAY FROM UR HEART THINGS U CANT CHANGE.

So non of ur rants here can make them change wat they bliv abt biafra. How is dat ur biz If they wana "disgrace" themselves?.
I dnt understand u yorubas o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by hopeforcharles(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:
Alot, since he believes in people's self determination to rule and live by themselves,
If he instructs and talk about it been the leader of the most powerful nation on earth something will happen. tongue tongue
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U people always claim u aint scared of biafra secession but u always rush to comment on every biafra topic.. why not bypass!.
father tell me LEARN HOW TO KEEP AWAY FROM UR HEART THINGS U CANT CHANGE.

So non of ur rants here can make them change wat they bliv abt biafra. How is dat ur biz If they wana "disgrace" themselves?.

You are embarrassing black people that's why. You think he sees Biafra no. He his looking at not so smart black people that can't think and find their way to UN.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Alot, since he believes in people's self determination to rule and live by themselves,
If he instructs and talk about it been the leader of the most powerful nation on earth something will happen. tongue tongue

OK
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

father tell me LEARN HOW TO KEEP AWAY FROM UR HEART THINGS U CANT CHANGE.

Go to the national assembly if you want Biafra simple.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

Go to the national assembly if you want Biafra simple.

Still i can see fear of biafra in u. grin
unfortunately it has enterd the heart of many igbos. Especially since the detention of kanu grin
Just like me i neva think biafra before but now im a fanatic.. and there are thousands more like me.

I AM A BIAFRAN!. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

You are embarrassing black people that's why. You think he sees Biafra no. He his looking at not so smart black people that can't think and find their way to UN.

Hahahaha see excuse!.
U ar not bothered abt the embarassment ur president is causing ur "BALCK PEOPLE" internationaly na biafrans u go see grin

Nop but i can see fear of "biafra is going" all over u people!. cool

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by BudeYahooCom: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
more pains to yoruba Afonja zombie skulls. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hahahaha see excuse!.
U ar not bothered abt the embarassment ur president is causing ur "BALCK PEOPLE" internationaly na biafrans u go see grin

Nop but i can see fear of "biafra is going" all over u people!. cool

When will you guys ever do things the right way !!
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

Very soon bro!. Just very soon! cool
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Their is nothing special about Igbo people please you can go. if you want to go go i don't care. I'm a yoruba guy we already have things going for us. But there are ways to do things. Please try to pretend to at least have a little bit of class when you do things.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

It begins with a step bro." The journey of a thousand league begins with a step.........".
N small small momentum they take gather. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
The guy doesn't have respect for black people then you go make it worst as it is. Don't think Buhari is that stupid to fear what trump is going to say.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2017
blues20:

It begins with a step bro." The journey of a thousand league begins with a step.........".
N small small momentum they take gather. smiley

Yeah so starting to face the wrong direction makes sense please help common sense abeg.
Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by victorvezx(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
zendy:

Keep deceiving urself. Tell me which American president that does not believe in self-determination. The truth is that u pro-biafrans support him because u perceive he is Anti-Islam. U believe since he hate Islam, he will have a hardline stance on Buhari and dictate for Nigeria. U must be delusional. Am yet to see how his anti-Islam behavior will help the fruitless Biafra cause

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Opakan2: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
so far igbos are still holding public office as senators, house of rep members, ministers etc., earning fat salaries from collective Nigerians sweat. Biafra is as good as dead

Even these ones abroad should first tear their Nigerian passports bfor we take them serious.. Bunch of morons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by slimfit1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
Well I have decided not to argue with an Igbo man till the trumpet sound.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:

Yeah so starting to face the wrong direction makes sense please help common sense abeg.
...and what makes you think they are on the wrong direction? Assuming they are on the wrong part, how is that suppose to be your headache? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by Opakan2: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimfit1:
Their is nothing special about Igbo people please you can go. ifor you want you to go go into don't care. I'm a yorubas guy we already have things going for us. But there are ways to do things. Please try to pretend to at least have a little bit of class when you do things.

The thing is.. they can't live and survive in their lands, they'll all die.
So they want to remain in Lagos, Abuja and other parts doing business freely while they have their own separate country where they will shut others out from entering.

And you know hausas, they have bad blood already, even yorubas have hate brewing for them already so no how the incidents of Ironsi time won't repeat itself
when they drove all of them back to the East.. some trekked from North all the way back home. I don't pity them tho.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Shows Why Britain Handed Over Nigeria To The North In Anger / Repatriated Fund Goes To CBN, Not AGF's Office – Malami Clarifies / BREAKING News-there Is Vacancy In Edo State Government House-tony Anenih.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.