Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders (42758 Views)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mirexxx(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
uwc wink
do u av a girl friend?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
dats grt smiley
im fine too, ive bn able to occupy myslf with reading, playing computer games & cooking a new recipe i learnt online cheesy
I think ur fun to be wit. New recipe? Wow tel me abt it. I guess anytn dat catches your eye is worth it
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awwww! so happy to hear that! u welcm grin
i cnt wait to get married n see what sex feels like.
you're still virgin shey?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
grt! smiley d hammattan z clearing small small. ur side nkor?
same tin i'm experiencing here na for AC i dey for 24/7 inside my house n car i wonda y the harmattan quickly left
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I think ur fun to be wit. New recipe? Wow tel me abt it. I guess anytn dat catches your eye is worth it
*chuckles* its called banana poridge grin
U'l mix palm oil wit banana n diff kinds of meat and ugu leaves. smiley
u dnt like it ryt?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Kassidy90(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
if i hear undecided
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
same tin i'm experiencing here na for AC i dey for 24/7 inside my house n car i wonda y the harmattan quickly left
lol maybe its period z over. time 4 d raining season! cheesy
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*chuckles* its called banana poridge grin
U'l mix palm oil wit banana n diff kinds of meat and ugu leaves. smiley
u dnt like it ryt?
wooow. Trust me, I'v got a sweet tooth. Since I'v neva tasted it bfor, I guess its gona make sense. Buh its yummy right?
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by joseph1832(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Seun:
Yikes; which rule did I break?
Oh like you don't know... Tinkering on rule 2!. If people actually do obey them.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol maybe its period z over. time 4 d raining season! cheesy
yeah i pray it rain cat and dog dis year tho,it's dat time i lov sleepin alot. grin
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by joseph1832(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
cirmuell:
If it's against her will, it's RAPE!
Oh I see. Like a wife accusing her husband of cheating even when she deliberately starves him of sex. Hmm...
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
do u av a girl friend?
i broke up wit her recently.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by frmglorytoglory: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Blesie so happy for you. Thank God for the lady that went the extra mile to mentor you on this issue
Mods I think this topic should be in the family section
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by mirexxx(f): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
wow...sad. okay sha
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wooow. Trust me, I'v got a sweet tooth. Since I'v neva tasted it bfor, I guess its gona make sense. Buh its yummy right?
yes! bt nxt time amma use groundnut oil instead grin im planning to cook it 4 my dad 2nyt! i hopes he likes it cheesy
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes! bt nxt time amma use groundnut oil instead grin im planning to cook it 4 my dad 2nyt! i hopes he likes it cheesy
I think palm oil wil be bera just like plantain poRridge. Am sure he wil like it..u bera invyt me to cum join u sha.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
guy stop lyn. We all use dat line frequently wen babes asks us dat question.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
guy stop lyn. We all use dat line frequently wen babes asks us dat question.
i ain't lying bro,am just being sincere n truthful.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by tomzman: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
Congrats op. I wish you all the best in your marriage.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
@OP,

I am happy that your story .ended well (I didn't know the initial one)

Now you are in lovey dovey mode, tell hubby that he ought to be your support and confidant. I assume he is more experienced so his role was to teach you How to enjoy the art of love making as a wife.

What he did was punish you for your fears, pushed you outside to learn and now reward you for being the type of wife he wants in bed.

We do not treat loved ones This way.

Some other issue might crop up tomorrow.

This is to you both.

Happy married life.

And God bless the lady who helped you. She will also see helpers too.

Modified:

Now I took the pain to go through both threads and I have this to add:

I must say your husband is a very vengeful person who does not communicate and should work on that. You 'punishing' him during courtship, using him as a meal ticket etc. is not a reason for his actions.

If he felt uncomfortable with your gluttony, he should have corrected you there and then, probably walked out your friends after one week etc. than store up your revenge after marriage undecided

@You: I am sure you have learnt your lessons and would be able to advise your friends same.

Yorubas have a proverb: What you do not intend to eat, you don't smell it.

Get my drift?

Take care

6 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
yeah i pray it rain cat and dog dis year tho,it's dat time i lov sleepin alot. grin
oh yes!!!! I sleep alot too, it feels so cool and cozy cheesy
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hnmm! good one. Just dey enjoy am dey go ur story is lovely. I want to here what those half wh0res out there will tell us about theirs. In kitchen, toilet, living room, bathroom just enjoy your world of sex.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I think palm oil wil be bera just like plantain poRridge. Am sure he wil like it..u bera invyt me to cum join u sha.
hmmm, i think i think so too grin
u are invyted sweerie, infact i wish i could come cook it for u with stockfish, snails, periwinkle, dry fish and catfish!wink grin

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Maamin(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Emmmm...she call herself EroticAngelina she sometimes put her finger in her punnani which in turns hurt..yet she is still a virgin

Pls what is the real definition of virginity again?..damn! I need to cool off.

I swear I dey see monkey hand inside pot

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by cocolacec(m): 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
nil
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by cocolacec(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
@blesie please change the title virginity didnot almost destroy your marriage ,your naivity almost ruined your marriage.If your mum never told you about what to expect with sex you could have asked your married friends and research online for information.For God sake this is computer age.Where you never taught sex education in secondary school? Virginity is a virtue and a pride for women,my Sisters married as Virgins and never had problem with their husbands,communication is the key in any relationship and marriage.I strongly Believe in no sex Before marriage ,virginity for both male and female.I married as a Virgin and married a Virgin and enjoy our sexual Life to the fullest.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
OP, easy ooo. Don't go and practice your new found sex drive outside your matrimonial home ooo. I beg you ooo.
Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by passionate88: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Hahahahahahaha gringringringringringrin angryangry

1 Like

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by grimandevil: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:

liar. chioma who u d claim virgin for?

2 Likes

Re: How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmm, i think i think so too grin
u are invyted sweerie, infact i wish i could come cook it for u with stockfish, snails, periwinkle, dry fish and catfish!wink grin
runs to go and book flight for you. Dats so sweet of u serzly. Watz ur fav meal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife, Marries Policewoman Who Assisted Him In Lagos / Should I Take Back An Adulterous Wife Because Of The Expensive Bride Price? / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.