Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks (2265 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury / Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Dlionsheart: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
harrysterol:
if buhari wins without an SSCE I will burn mine n contest for presidency cme 2019 undecided

oboy, no vex nah. Takam ezi, d man fit win but im no dey go anywhere.

but seriously, the law must be strictly adhered to without compromise or favor so that this wrong precedent will not be set for the younger generation.
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by harrysterol(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dlionsheart:

oboy, no vex nah. Takam ezi, d man fit win but im no dey go anywhere.

but seriously, the law must be strictly adhered to without compromise or favor so that this wrong precedent will not be set for the younger generation.
that is the fact, I wonder how someone with bad foundation will fight quoroption? "Corruption " am not GEJ fan but that does not mean I wil support a candidate without a certificate
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Kororugged: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
[s]With the lastest revelation from the nigerian army.It has become obvious that old pa Buhari lied on the court affidavit he submitted to INEC when he claimed his credentials were with the secretary of the miliatry board.I call on the relevant agencis to do the needful and charge him with perjury and subsequently strip him of his ranks as he was never qualified to enlist into the army as a commissioned officer.

INEC or the courts should also brave the odds and disqualify him as the law is no respecter of persons.I dont care if the north will burn,no one has amonopoly over violence.The 1999 constitution ust be strictly adheerd to[/s]

Papa, this is the worst you can do. Rant all over the internet, it will not change the fact that GMB is eligible to contest the Presidential election.

You made far more noise during the Tambuwal issue and yet nothing happened. GMB is your next president, get ready for the celebration in Feb

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by kaeycea(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
beopened:

The Jonathanian Charlatans who have been crying all over the Social media are bereft of any iota of intelligence to say the least

Has anybody noticed that PDP which is the interested party in this issue have only been using media propaganda about it rather than approach a competent court with a suit

The more PDP propangadise about this issue,the more Buhari's popularity soars

The part which read EQUIVALENT in the electoral act is even enough to put to rest all this silly noise

I double dare PDP to approach a court and file a suit rather than crying all over the internet over a matter that is very clear.............

Silly people like the OP keeps shouting about School Cert when there is another word called EQUIVALENT which can be used to stand-in-lieu of the other requirement
U hv succeeded in shooting urself at ur leg...
EQUIVALENT means equal in Value... It does nt mean Superior or Inferior in value...
Ar u now suggestin that all Buhari obtained as a military officer both home and Abroad is still EQUAL IN VALUE wit O level certificate ?
We shld nt be bias when d truth is staring at you... Truth shld nt be sacrificed at the altar of partisanship

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
1)It says a contestant should have been educated to school certificate level (keyword level) which is totally different from saying you must have a school certificate.

it did not say having attended school up to school certificate level.It says should have been educated up to school certificate level

How else d you measure if one has been eduacted other than the person passing the school certifcate exams?

military training are not equivalent to school certificates as their syllables and courses very much differ.

That said buhari has no excuse for comitting perjury.He must be stripped of his ranks.Merely refering to him as "General" Buhari is avery big insult to the Nigerian army and the country at large

The people making that silly argument do not realise that one can sit in the bed room and read all the text books available to students at all level and acquire knowledge of things at all level. But the only reason the constitution requires being educated to a minimum level is because a certificate is required to prove.

Otherwise how else can you prove who has this education or not? Did the constitution provide for people sitting exams to ascertain their level of knowledge?

Buhari should go to WAEC and produce his certificate!
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by AZeD1(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
D9ty7:

My question now is, did the letter confirm Buhari as a graduating student?
We all know what the quota system did back then. So what's the confirmation all about?
I don't know what the letter says but proving that Buhari is educated to a level equivalent to SSCE shouldn't be something difficult for a lawyer who knows his onions.
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
kaeycea:

U hv succeeded in shooting urself at ur leg...
EQUIVALENT means equal in Value... It does nt mean Superior or Inferior in value...
Ar u now suggestin that all Buhari obtained as a military officer both home and Abroad is still EQUAL IN VALUE wit O level certificate ?
We shld nt be bias when d truth is staring at you... Truth shld nt be sacrificed at the altar of partisanship

I have nothing to say other than to ask PDP to approach the court of law rather than rant all over social media....if they think they have a case,let them do the needful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by bondingman: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
wakacome:
Even if buhari should have only birth certificate I will still vote for him...grin
That's your level
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
bondingman:

That's your level
I don't need your opinion....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan - OBJ / Why Is Osinbajo Only Campaigning In The West? / Buhari Formally Applies to UCLES (Cambridge) For his Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.