Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks (2267 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / Activists Sue Buhari Over Perjury / Should Buhari Be Charged With Perjury? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
With the lastest revelation from the nigerian army.It has become obvious that old pa Buhari lied on the court affidavit he submitted to INEC when he claimed his credentials were with the secretary of the miliatry board.I call on the relevant agencis to do the needful and charge him with perjury and subsequently strip him of his ranks as he was never qualified to enlist into the army as a commissioned officer.

INEC or the courts should also brave the odds and disqualify him as the law is no respecter of persons.I dont care if the north will burn,no one has amonopoly over violence.The 1999 constitution ust be strictly adheerd to

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Redoil: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
Try it and watch how his illitrate followers will burn nigeria down.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Kakpos: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
PEOPLE CAN BE SO DESPERATE, IF IT IS DISCOVERED THAT BUHARI SAT EXAM THAT YEAR WHAT WILL HAPPEN, IF ARMY DENIED CAN WAEC ALSO DENY NO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Na today
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by CaptainAmerica1: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Cry of a desperate TANiod.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:
At your foolish age you cannot even spell "illiterate"....pot calling kettle black...grin

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most clueless person on earth....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Op go and take ur drug its time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
wakacome:
At your foolish age you cannot even spell "illiterate"....pot calling kettle black...grin

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most clueless man on earth....
hmmm even a waec holder is even more intelligent dan a phd holder.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by FrankC3: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2015

Records available indicate that Major General M Buhari applied to join the military as a Form Six student of the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina on 18 Oct 61. His application was duly endorsed by the Principal of the school, who also wrote a report on him and recommended him to be suitable for military commission. It is a practice in the NA that before candidates are shortlisted for commissioning into the officers’ cadre of the Service, the Selection Board verifies the original copies of credentials that are presented. However, there is no available record to show that this process was followed in the 1960s. Nevertheless, the entry made on the NA Form 199A at the point of documentation after commission as an officer[b] indicated that the former Head of State obtained the West African School Certificate (WASC) in 1961 with credits in relevant subjects: English Language, Geography, History, Health Science, Hausa and a pass in English Literature. Neither the original copy, Certified True Copy (CTC) nor statement of result of Major General M Buhari’s WASC result is in his personal file.[/b]

I hope this explanation will put to rest the raging controversy surrounding the secondary school credentials of Major General Mohammed
Buhari as it affects the Nigerian Army.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/military-says-buharis-credentials/

This is very embarrassing. This man lied his way to the Officer cadre. His applied to join the Army from form six in 1961 and claimed to have earned Credits in 5 subjects and a Pass in one without submitting the original copy of his credentials nor the certified true copy for verification.

Basically, the man lied his way to the officer cadre and was promoted as having possessed WAEC. This is very simple, it takes less than 7 days to process confirmation of result from WAEC if he is not and has not been lying while he was busy jailing other Nigerians for 105 years and flogging others for corruption. This man has been a living corruption for decades.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by AZeD1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
INEC or the courts can't disqualify Buhari because the electoral law says

" he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent;"

Note that
1)It says a contestant should have been educated to school certificate level (keyword level) which is totally different from saying you must have a school certificate.
2)The other part says "or its equivalent"......Buhari's military training would cover that.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:

no one has amonopoly over violence.It is just like saying we should just allow him win the elections because his followers wil just run beserk.e cannot thrive on such mentality.The law of the land must be enforced at any cost.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Even if buhari should have only birth certificate I will still vote for him...grin
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by harrysterol(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=30pt]COURT !!!![/size]
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
[/quote]1)It says a contestant should have been educated to school certificate level (keyword level) which is totally different from saying you must have a school certificate. [quote]

it did not say having attended school up to school certificate level.It says should have been educated up to school certificate level

How else d you measure if one has been eduacted other than the person passing the school certifcate exams?

military training are not equivalent to school certificates as their syllables and courses very much differ.

That said buhari has no excuse for comitting perjury.He must be stripped of his ranks.Merely refering to him as "General" Buhari is avery big insult to the Nigerian army and the country at large

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
wakacome:
You are a disgrace to common sense....GO AND READ THE ELECTORAL LAW and come back and tell us the minimum qualifications before you start to dey shout like mad man wey miss road..

olodo have you not been reading? are you blind or just been plainly stupid

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

olodo have you not been reading? are you blind or just been plainly stupid
Your stupidity,foolishness,hypocrisy is enough to make me blind...grin someone should wake me up when this guy starts using his common sense
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
FrankC3:

This is very embarrassing. This man lied his way to the Officer cadre. His applied to join the Army from form six in 1961 and claimed to have earned Credits in 5 subjects and a Pass in one without submitting the original copy of his credentials nor the certified true copy for verification.

Basically, the man lied his way to the officer cadre and was promoted as having possessed WAEC. This is very simple, it takes less than 7 days to process confirmation of result from WAEC if he is not and has not been lying while he was busy jailing other Nigerians for 105 years and flogging others for corruption. This man has been a living corruption for decades.
me sef i tire000.Result confirmation from waec lasts barely 7 days.Am sure in his own case ,it wouldnt even take that long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
harrysterol:
[size=30pt]COURT !!!![/size]

dnt worry PDP are watching,dont think they are stupid.just sit back and watch the drama unfold

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by harrysterol(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
wakacome:
[size=30pt]IDIOT[/size]
sabi sabi cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Orunto: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
I AGREE A MILLION TIMES!!!!
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by harrysterol(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

dnt worry PDP are watching,dont think they are stupid.just sit back and watch the drama unfold
if buhari wins without an SSCE I will burn mine n contest for presidency cme 2019 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
harrysterol:
if buhari wins without an SSCE I will burn mine n contest for presidency cme 2019 undecided

lol.The old man is not going any where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by harrysterol(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=wakacome post=29971011][/quote] [size=50pt]COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by harrysterol(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

lol.The old man is not going any where
if u knw him tell him because i personally will petition him

[size=40pt]COURT!!! [/size]
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by fxbot: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
OP go and take your herbs today.
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by danderson(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
Now we need General Ihejirika;" the fearless" to strip all stripable.
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
AZeD1:

" he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent;"

Note that
1)It says a contestant should have been educated to school certificate level (keyword level) which is totally different from saying you must have a school certificate.
2)The other part says "or its equivalent"......Buhari's military training would cover that.

The Jonathanian Charlatans who have been crying all over the Social media are bereft of any iota of intelligence to say the least

Has anybody noticed that PDP which is the interested party in this issue have only been using media propaganda about it rather than approach a competent court with a suit

The more PDP propangadise about this issue,the more Buhari's popularity soars

The part which read EQUIVALENT in the electoral act is even enough to put to rest all this silly noise

I double dare PDP to approach a court and file a suit rather than crying all over the internet over a matter that is very clear.............

Silly people like the OP keeps shouting about School Cert when there is another word called EQUIVALENT which can be used to stand-in-lieu of the other requirement
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by nke001: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Redoil:

Nigeria is too Big for any faction.
Any attempt will lead to the long clamoured seccession.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by CoCoLav(f): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
AZeD1:

Note that

Now you are trying to get off on mere technicalities. If you say you have been educated up to a certain level, there must be documentary evidence in court to support it and it is for this reason that certificates are issued by institutions.

Anyone could orally claim they have been educated up to a certain level.

The courts won't accept oral evidence that you are married unless you show a marriage certificate. Same will apply here.
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by AZeD1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
CoCoLav:

Now you are trying to get off on mere technicalities. If you say you have been educated up to a certain level, there must be documentary evidence in court to support it and it is for this reason that certificates are issued by institutions.

Anyone could orally claim they have been educated up to a certain level.

The courts won't accept oral evidence that you are married unless you show a marriage certificate. Same will apply here.

A letter from the school that says Buhari attended the school of enough proof that he is educated up to school certificate level.
Re: Buhari Should Be Charged With Perjury And Stripped Of His Ranks by D9ty7(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
AZeD1:

A letter from the school that says Buhari attended the school of enough proof that he is educated up to school certificate level.
My question now is, did the letter confirm Buhari as a graduating student?
We all know what the quota system did back then. So what's the confirmation all about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would South West Support Buhari A Brilliant Man With F9 In Maths / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians / Photo: Prof. Osinbajo's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.