Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2312909 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1096) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kayyork: 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

Wow nice. Iv been to d uk i submitted all docs and did everything online. The VO was fast for u. Hopefully ooo. I tap into your blessings

Thank you. I await your testimony.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by nwugon(f): 2:20am On Mar 05, 2018
Please am finding it difficult to fill form IMM5713 use of family representative for online application. Who has filled this form before, please we are trying to fill online visit visa for my children and open work permit for my husband
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by careerwoman(f): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
awelekiti:
Thank you Doc.

Hello Sir
Have been trying to reach you via your mail. It never goes through.
Please, how do I contact you?
Kinda urgent
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Peterpan231: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please if you applied resently through paper route, share your Time line. That's is if you've gotten a response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2018
When did you submit peter. Mine is 13 feb and no response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Pipedreams:

Submitted 26/01
Biometrics 26/01
Passport picked up today 07/03
Visa approved.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nadnad:

Submitted 26/01
Biometrics 26/01
Visa approved.

When did u get a passport request. Was it online or paper.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
xxxxx

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
yesydeo:

UPDATE.

After my refusal for a TRV on the 17th of Jan - Online.
I decided to reapply paper route on the 26th of Jan.

I submitted ALL SAME documents as i uploaded online. I didnt change anything, I only wrote a new cover letter attaching the refusal letter and adressing the VOs concern.

I also included a proper job description backed up by what I had done in the last 10 years along with my CV.

I received my passport today 07th March with the Visa sticker.

All the best to those expecting.

P.S
PM will not be responded to. Ask your questions here. Thanks

how many years visa were u granted
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
careerwoman:

Hello Sir
Have been trying to reach you via your mail. It never goes through.
Please, how do I contact you?
Kinda urgent
Hello Doc. I am presently out of the country on business vacatuion. I will pm you with my email address so you could reach me asap. Hope no problems. If your message has stuffs to do with visa, kindly share your comments openely here so all the gurus could help.

I deliberately filtered my email to prevent spams droppin in. That's why your messages didn't go through and I apologise for that.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by careerwoman(f): 1:56am On Mar 08, 2018
awelekiti:
Hello Doc. I am presently out of the country on business vacatuion. I will pm you with my email address so you could reach me asap. Hope no problems. If your message has stuffs to do with visa, kindly share your comments openely here so all the gurus could help.

I deliberately filtered my email to prevent spams droppin in. That's why your messages didn't go through and I apologise for that.
No worries.
It isn't related to visa enquiry
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Peterpan231: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

Submitted and did biometric on 22/01/18, no response till this moment
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

When did u get a passport request. Was it online or paper.
Paper
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2018
Peterpan231:

Submitted and did biometric on 22/01/18, no response till this moment

Was it paper route or online
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Peterpan231: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Nadnad:

Submitted 26/01
Biometrics 26/01
Visa approved.

I thought it was on a first come first serve basis. I submitted 22nd, still no response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Four years - Basically the validity of my passport.

Pipedreams:

how many years visa were u granted
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2018
yesydeo:
Four years - Basically the validity of my passport.

Congrats still expecting mine in Jesus name
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2018
It will happen speedily for you - All the best.
Pipedreams:

Congrats still expecting mine in Jesus name
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
yesydeo:
It will happen speedily for you - All the best.

What docs did u submit? Did u attach a letter of explanation in your visa application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Peterpan231: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
Pipedreams:

Was it paper route or online

Paper route
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChikezieP: 1:34am On Mar 09, 2018
I did biometrics the same 31st Jan
Pipedreams:

I guess online route is the fastest. I applied since 13th Feb no response. I'm anxious too. When did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by vibrant99(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Every Application has a sensitivity ratio. Even an application submitted yesterday can be ready next week and the one that has been for 3 months will remain.
Peterpan231:

I thought it was on a first come first serve basis. I submitted 22nd, still no response
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2018
Bleep
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by daomi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2018
Aw much is Canada visiting visa fees
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by papilo90(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
daomi:
Aw much is Canada visiting visa fees

I don't know if it has changed but it was #44,020.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by techlive2018: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hello House.Please I need your guide on how to make a paper based application for TRV.I have read some pages here to no avail.Please what are the documents required.Where do I start?Please what and what do I need.Most agents out there are just frauds.And I have read peoples testimonies here.Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by techlive2018: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
yesydeo:

UPDATE.

After my refusal for a TRV on the 17th of Jan - Online.
I decided to reapply paper route on the 26th of Jan.

I submitted ALL SAME documents as i uploaded online. I didnt change anything, I only wrote a new cover letter attaching the refusal letter and adressing the VOs concern.

I also included a proper job description backed up by what I had done in the last 10 years along with my CV.

I received my passport today 07th March with the Visa sticker.

All the best to those expecting.

P.S
PM will not be responded to. Ask your questions here. Thanks
Thank God yo got it at last.Please can you share your procedure and process for the paper based?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2018
Please visit Canada.ca for full details.
techlive2018:
Thank God yo got it at last.Please can you share your procedure and process for the paper based?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Please do we have any one in the house who applied for paper TRV since oct and have received a response. cos i applied since oct 20 and each time i check online all i get is that its been processed at the embassy till date.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by yesydeo: 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Maybe you should write them. 6 months is a long time for a tourist visa.
adefreshguy:
Hello Everyone,

Please do we have any one in the house who applied for paper TRV since oct and have received a response. cos i applied since oct 20 and each time i check online all i get is that its been processed at the embassy till date.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2018
Pls any good news from last week. Pls share your timelines
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
yesydeo:
Maybe you should write them. 6 months is a long time for a tourist visa.

please how can i write them and again how much is the charges in naira for online application (TRV).

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (1096) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: deejay102, donteebalo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.