Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2319480 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1099) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Menakay(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Ubk1:
Good morning house!

Please I am new here,I just want to ask is it possible to apply for Canada visiting visa without physical interview.Because,I met an agent and told me that he can help me get Canada visiting visa without physical interview.Can anyone help me out on this?
Yes, but you must appear for biometric. Be careful with those agent, they will make the application base on try your luck,when its ready for collection they will collect it and if eventually u were not issued the visa they will issue fake visa on your passport and then ask you to pay their balance fee. My advice for you is DON'T USE AGENT.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
MrsBee:

Timelines for my mum. She applied through online route.

Application Submitted - Jan 19 2018
Biometrics Request - Jan 19 2018
Biometrics Done - Jan 30 2018
Passport Request - Feb 13 2018
Passport Sent - Feb 14 2018
Passport Returned - Feb 20 2018

Wow nice. I submitted biometrics since 14 feb. No news o. Pls wat docs did she submit

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by obabola123: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello everyone, please i applied to canada visa for holiday in london. And i was refuse and my wife is a british which we are playing to go together.base on this letter below: any advice please

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shynzee: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
olumig:
Or can I print and scan the document to upload

I doubt it would accept a scanned version.

Kept rejecting the form till I used the fresh doc downloaded from the form list, validate the form save and upload again.

Just try it again, download a fresh form and retry. It has Feb 2018 against the form.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by shynzee: 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ubk1:
Good morning house!

Please I am new here,I just want to ask is it possible to apply for Canada visiting visa without physical interview.Because,I met an agent and told me that he can help me get Canada visiting visa without physical interview.Can anyone help me out on this?

Are you older than 80 years?

That's the only condition I know for now where an adult would not be required to provide biometrics. Please be very suspicious of these agents sometimes they get you into more trouble. You have to do your biometrics.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by olumig(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
shynzee:

I doubt it would accept a scanned version.

Kept rejecting the form till I used the fresh doc downloaded from the form list, validate the form save and upload again.

Just try it again, download a fresh form and retry. It has Feb 2018 against the form.
Thanks a lot actually found out i do not need to fill the form since i didn't say YES in the preceding form 5257e.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
shynzee:

Are you older than 80 years?

That's the only condition I know for now where an adult would not be required to provide biometrics. Please be very suspicious of these agents sometimes they get you into more trouble. You have to do your biometrics.

I think even an adult 80yrs and above still gives biometrics, not just at vfs/cvac but at their embassy directly. I read it somewhere recently.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ubk1: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Menakay:

Yes, but you must appear for biometric. Be careful with those agent, they will make the application base on try your luck,when its ready for collection they will collect it and if eventually u were not issued the visa they will issue fake visa on your passport and then ask you to pay their balance fee. My advice for you is DON'T USE AGENT.

Thanks very much! And thanks to everyone that response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okmoney: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ubk1:

Thanks very much! And thanks to everyone that response.

thanks to everyone contributing positively on this thread, pls i want to get some questions answered.

will one be informed the status of your application when you check(track) online say you have been issued a visa or not or until u go for collection?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 1:44am On Mar 02, 2018
okmoney:

thanks to everyone contributing positively on this thread, pls i want to get some questions answered.

will one be informed the status of your application when you check(track) online say you have been issued a visa or not or until u go for collection?

Yes if the application was done online.

But if its paper application, it will not tell you, it will only notify you that your documents is ready for collection, it is after you pick up your documents you will know what the outcome is.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ihnomechengr(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Hello house. Please I need help with applying for a visitor visa. All the necessary documentation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okmoney: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=ladylco post=65485627]

Yes if the application was done online.

But if its paper application, it will not tell you, it will only notify you that your documents is ready for collection, it is after you pick up your documents you will know what the outcome is.

ok thanks i know better now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okmoney: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2018
pls house what airline is less expensive to fly from LAGOS to TORONTO.?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ChikezieP: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi guys,
I applied for canadian TRV via paper route since 31st Jan 2018 but haven't gotten a response yet. It's my first time of applying and I have no travel history. When I try to track it via vfs online tracker, they say it has been processed in the embassy. Is there any other way I can track it because I'm very anxious.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
ChikezieP:
Hi guys,
I applied for canadian TRV via paper route since 31st Jan 2018 but haven't gotten a response yet. It's my first time of applying and I have no travel history. When I try to track it via vfs online tracker, they say it has been processed in the embassy. Is there any other way I can track it because I'm very anxious.

I guess online route is the fastest. I applied since 13th Feb no response. I'm anxious too. When did you do your biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
okmoney:
pls house what airline is less expensive to fly from LAGOS to TORONTO.?

Did you get your visa? What duration were you granted?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by okmoney: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=ladylco post=65508270]

Did you get your visa? What duration were you granted?

being positive, will brief the house.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ladylco: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=okmoney post=65510240][/quote]

I wish you success
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Canada visit visa dey take time o. Ah any one had a good news this week?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teefab: 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
juliusriches:

Temporary Resident Visa
Pls did you submit the same Doc you submitted the first time in December, and was your statement of account reprinted or you used that same one that was used in Dec?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teefab: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
juliusriches:

Temporary Resident Visa
Please did you submit the same documents you submitted the first time in December ? And was your statement of account reprinted or you used that same one that was used in Dec?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by juliusriches: 9:22am On Mar 04, 2018
Teefab:

Please did you submit the same documents you submitted the first time in December ? And was your statement of account reprinted or you used that same one that was used in Dec?

Yes, it was exactly the same documents I submitted during my application in December. That is, I repeated same documents during my submission in January but with a reprinted Account Statement. Please take note that the account statement must not be older than a week during submission.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kayyork: 10:30am On Mar 04, 2018
I applied for visitor visa online to canada and theses are my timelines.

Applied online 13 February

Biometrics 14 February

Submission of passport request 21st

Picked up passport with visa 1st of March.

A total of 2 weeks interval.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to this thread. Very informative

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kayyork: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2018
Pipedreams:
Canada visit visa dey take time o. Ah any one had a good news this week?

Kayyork: 10:30am

Yes I did

Biometrics 14 February

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Kayyork:

Yes I did

Biometrics 14 February

My God! So fast! Where did you apply from? What docs did u submit? Hav u got any travel history? How many years visa were u granted?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Zvurg: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kayyork:

Yes I did

Biometrics 14 February

Glory to God. Please where did you apply from?
I applied on the 14th & biometrics on the 15th of February from Nigeria, still expecting a positive response.
Please share more details.
Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Zvurg:

I applied on the 14th & biometrics on the 15th of February from Nigeria, still expecting a positive response.
Thank you.

Was it online you did or paper
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kayyork: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

Was it online you did or paper

I applied online
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kayyork: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Zvurg:

Thank you.

I applied from Lagos Nigeria
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kayyork: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

My God! So fast! Where did you apply from? What docs did u submit? Hav u got any travel history? How many years visa were u granted?

Yes it was Pretty fast to my amazement

I applied from Lagos, Nigeria,
I submitted basically all documents requested on the website and all the forms and uploaded. Also paid online.
Yes I have travel history as I’ve been to Ghana , United Kingdom and the US previously.
I was granted 2 years multiple entry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Kayyork:

Yes it was Pretty fast to my amazement

I applied from Lagos, Nigeria,
I submitted basically all documents requested on the website and all the forms and uploaded. Also paid online.
Yes I have travel history as I’ve been to Ghana , United Kingdom and the US previously.
I was granted 2 years multiple entry.

Wow nice. Iv been to d uk i submitted all docs and did everything online. The VO was fast for u. Hopefully ooo. I tap into your blessings
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Teefab: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
juliusriches:

Yes, it was exactly the same documents I submitted during my application in December. That is, I repeated same documents during my submission in January but with a reprinted Account Statement. Please take note that the account statement must not be older than a week during submission.

Thanks alot.One quick question please, did you change your travel date or you still maintain that same travel date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1099) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: oklarlexzy, Terminalia(f), Ashirioluwa, Meshach171(m), uchennay, deejay102 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.