Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert (18424 Views)

APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Presidential Result In Akwa Ibom: PDP Wins, APC Rejects Result - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
"Plant a sniper somewhere around the field"

Lmao! Ds ppl no go kee person with laugh...see where the guy mind run think go

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by phemybof(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sometimes when you over feed or met ursef in where u ar not supposed to be , u wil just started saying rubies n nonsense
WHAT A THURG IS DOING IN GOVT HOUSE
#Stomachinfrastructure

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by rottenegg: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
#BUHARISHOWYOURCERTIFICATE#

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by rottenegg: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
phemybof:
Sometimes when you over feed or met ursef in where u ar not supposed to be , u wil just started saying rubies n nonsense
WHAT A THURG IS DOING IN GOVT HOUSE
#Stomachinfrastructure

#phemybofSHOWYOURCERTIFICATE#
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Qyubee(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=18pt]Holy cow! shocked

So Buhari doesn't have a school certificate!

Damn!
[/size]
stale undecided
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
werin JONATHAN do una? if na North Korea una dey who go bold dey curse the Leader (Kim Jong-Un? angry
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by rottenegg: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=BokoHaramm post=29974749]A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five passengers in it .The first passenger was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and jumped out of the plane. The second passenger was Aliko Dangote and he said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane. The third passenger was General Buhari and. he said: " I'm the person with the highest integrity in Nigeria and I'm about to win presidency so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and jumped out of the plane.Then the remaining two passengers left werePope Francis and a little school girl.The Pope said to the little girl "take the last parachute, I'll sacrifice my life for you".The little girl replied "No need for that. There are two parachutes left".The Pope asked "How come?"The little girl replied; "General Buhari took my school bag" [/quote

Another bad son of a good man.
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Esperooke(m): 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Fayose only make sense to Ekiti people. Seems he need 'psycho analysis'. With all these their barbaric approaches, they are no doubt indirectly swelling the camp of Buhari. Agreed, the disclaimer is rather too casual compare to the gravity of the uncultured advert.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
I think those who support this advert, i think their father is late otherwise they wouldn't be supporting evil like this, has our youth lost their mind? Why can't they just accept fact for once, what is bad is bad and it should be condemned despite the party you support.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by bigtt76(f): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
.....BUT by every common sense that s/he can muster around grin

EdCure:
See what the Ekiti stomach infrastructure brought on Nigeria.

Trully, "man shall not live by bread alone". This is one painful reminder.
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Gboliwe: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who cares? APC should be happy they got an apology. They don't deserve it at all

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by TruthisBitter247: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
JudismphD:
Apc can go to court. Fayose said the obvious. A dying man is a dying man
Guy! Dey use that little sense. Wey God give you once in a while na! angry
JudismphD:
Apc can go to court. Fayose said the obvious. A dying man is a dying man
Guy! Dey use that little sense. Wey God give you once in a while na! sad

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Craze don saturate ur brain.
TruthisBitter247:

Guy! Dey use that little sense. Wey God give you once in a while na! angry
Guy! Dey use that little sense. Wey God give you once in a while na! sad
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by lekantruth: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Then go to hell, the APC I know will like to flog this issue till Buhari certificate scandal is thrown in the trash can BUT we can never forget. #ShowYourCertificate.

What has the man with certificates done to better the life of the masses?

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by okestev: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=temitemi1 post=29973851]And so... GEJ till 2019!!![/quote) God is the giver of life and only Him could take it...Desperation leads to destruction. People should be mindful of their utterances.
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Eluwilussit(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whether APC accepts the denial or not, doesn't change nothing. The message has been made clear to all well meaning Nigerians.

It might be morally wrong and insensitive on the part of Fayose, but the coincidence is very uncanny. I believe in respecting people, especially the dead, since they can't defend themselves.

The damage is done but is there no truth in the message? I personally don't want an incapacitated president. A living dog is way better than a dead lion. God help us to get it right this time.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by okestev: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
The tout (Fayose) should be charged for such stupid act... He is definetly out of his senses... He is nothing but a disgrace to humanity...
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by okestev: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Whether APC accepts the denial or not, doesn't change nothing. The message has been made clear to all well meaning Nigerians.

It might be morally wrong and insensitive on the part of Fayose, but the coincidence is very uncanny. I believe in respecting people, especially the dead, since they can't defend themselves.

The damage is done but is there no truth in the message? I personally don't want an incapacitated president. A living dog is way better than a dead lion. God help us to get it right this time.
...So you are of the opinion that the message should be conveyed in such manner?. Could you pls show us a medical evidence or report that confirm him (GMB) incapacitated... Without this everyone should shut his or her mouth to avoid God's fierce anger..
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
AS IF PDP CARE AT ALL, MAY THE BEST RIGGER WIN JARE.
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
GOD ALMIGHTY, I BEG OF U BABA TO PLS EXPOSE THIS TIME BOMB OF A PARTY CALL APC...
I VE NEVER SEEN A DEVILISH OPPOSITION LIKE THIS ALL THROUGH THE WORLD MY WHOLE LIFE. THIS PEOPLE DO NOT MEAN WELL FOR THIS NATION BUT FOOLS WONT UNDERSTAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
ichidodo:
E associate trouble..E dissociate more trouble... APC will milk this to the last drop just to get the Buhari Waec Certificate Scam done away with...

BUT UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM IT WONT WORK

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
arewafederation:
I just can't imagine the terrible people IN GEJ's campaign team...

Shame on GEJ and his praise singers. angry

LAWBBISH!

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by TruthisBitter247: 12:14am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=rottenegg post=29975965][/quote]
This is why your papa named you rottenegg!
Mumu! And. His. Mumu joke,part 1!
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Eluwilussit(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2015
okestev:
...So you are of the opinion that the message should be conveyed in such manner?. Could you pls show us a medical evidence or report that confirm him (GMB) incapacitated... Without this everyone should shut his or her mouth to avoid God's fierce anger..

Hypocrites. Now you wanna see a medical report showing how sick Buhari is, abi? But you guys don't care about evidence of his wasc or any other cert that this old tyrant has. I don't konw your level in life, but I have passed the stage where I will vote for someone like Buhari as president.

Go back and read my post. Only idiots will ignore the message. No matter how crudely done, there's an element of truth in it. Fayose was wrong to put it in the dailies for sure but his message makes a lot of sense. Unless you are one of those Yorubas that are hoping for a quick return to power.

Well meaning northerners should reject this plot by some group to short-change the North once again. Death is inevitable. An old grandpa, has a greater chance of joining his ancestors than a much younger one. I know that death comes to all, no matter the age but I will rather take a chance on a younger and healthier man. Educated and modern. Old men have old people's diseases. It is not a curse. It is natural. I don't want a president that will be wearing adult diaper.

If you love nigeria, you will not wish Buhari on it. Buhari has nothing to offer. All he wants is to satisfy his ego. You think he still has it in him to fight corruption? If he does, he wouldn't be dancing around the whole country with the likes of Tinubu. He wouldn't be seeking OBJ and IBB's blessings. He would stand out from the political crowd, even if that means not winning the election.

I don't want to hear that Buhari is change or our messiah. He is not. He should come out as another nigerian. Not the saint APC is painting. His daughter is busy living the good life abroad and he is busy pretending to be a religious saint.

I wish the general long life. I hope he's not sick. If he's sick, I pray for a divine healing.

Now that doesn't mean that I endorse him. He should give the younger generations a chance. At 41, he couldn't wait to overthrow Shagari. At 72, we are still calling him the messiah. If truly he is the only one that can rule nigeria, I will honourably renounce my citizenship. I will be too ashamed to call a coupist my president.

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:

Very very desperate set of people and the funny part is that the APC are the ones digging their own graves.

Oh Dear

Calamity Bokobinhari.

bokobinhari is a goner

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by Mosh1: 8:36am On Jan 21, 2015
On behalf of the Yoruba Nation,I apologized for Ayodele Fayose n Fani Kayode`s uncultured outburst.I regret whenever I remember that they are Yorubas.God Bless Buhari for Nigeria.
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by jerflakes(m): 10:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Qyubee:

stale undecided

Now you know how stale you guys sound whenever you repeat your APC mantras.
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by yusufyusuf1: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Some people don't have the head that they will used to think this man call GEJ is a failure u can't deceive me with #10000 per vote I want change
Re: APC Rejects PDP’s Denial Of Fayose’s Controversial Buhari Advert by innoblinks(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is dis how politics will ever b played in dis country? God help us pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Won’t Force Tinubu To Support Akeredolu – Dr. Tunji Abayomi, / Osinbajo Launches African Development Bank Nigeria Office / Presidency Silent Over Obasanjo's Letter After Tinubu, Akande & Buhari's Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.