Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture (3771 Views)

Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture) / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by kenoz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
The Vice Presidential candidate of @APCNigeria
just posted a fake picture of Kano. Can we really
trust this people? pic.twitter.com/pJ7fHs6RQc
— Ahmadu Adamu Muazu (@Muazuaa) January 20,
see original picture from Ogbomosho crusade below

1 Share

Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by timifizzy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
And where is the supposed fake/photoshopped pic to compare
Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by RotrEmmanuel: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Unserious people!!!

change my foot
Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by kenoz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
timifizzy:
And where is the supposed fake/photoshopped pic to compare
Buhari Presidential Campaign rally in Kano the
largest political campaign rally ever in #Nigeria in
the historic city of Kano .

Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by CrazyScientist: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by sayemma: 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
I live in kano, emir road in sabo gari.

The crowd I saw today in kano was unimaginable large people were rushing like flies

I won't have believed that we could have such large number of people in a single state...

3 Likes

Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2015
sayemma:
I live in kano, emir road in sabo gari.

The crowd I saw today in kano was unimaginable large people were rushing like flies

I won't have believed that we could have such large number of people in a single state...
EMMA, WHEN DID YOU RELOCATE TO KANO? WHEN I MET YOU AT HOME IN THE MORNING. WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

USELESS OCCULTIC PASTOR DECEIVING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF GOD.

APC = LIES, BITTERNESS.

WHY USING REINHARD BONKES CRUSADE PICTURES TO TO DECEIVE PEOPLE?

NIGERIANS SHOULD SEE THE CHANGE THAT APC IS BRINGING.
Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by chronique(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2015
Lol. You met him at home in the morning?
masterpower:

EMMA, WHEN DID YOU RELOCATE TO KANO? WHEN I MET YOU AT HOME IN THE MORNING. WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

APC = LIES, BITTERNESS.

Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by AMvanquish: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2015
shocked grin grin :oSani abacha stadium with 25,000 capacity was filled to the brim. No be lie. My sources on ground confirmed mad traffic and crowds at the city centre. Osibanjo might have been overwhelmed with the massive crowed, hence the pics he posted.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/44827-kano-standstill-for-buhari shocked grin grin :

2 Likes

Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by chronique(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2015
This is funny. You mean APC folks actually turned on the flood lights in the afternoon? Smh. Too much of everything is not good. I wonder why they had to use a photoshopped image to sell their candidate.
Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by themilanway(m): 12:36am On Jan 21, 2015
masterpower:

APC = LIES, BITTERNESS.

You sound like a frustrated being with no job,no single source of income and no hope of getting any meaningful job anytime soon......not even the rejected menial job(s).

Stay glued to your tv set(that's if you have any)for any news bulletin rebroadcast,the crowd will shut you and your likes up for good.

According to the Channels reporter on ground at the rally"Buhari had to wait 30 minutes inside his convoy before securities could make way for him within the crowd that has been waiting for 8 hours prior to his arrival"

Need I say more?

1 Like

Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by Monimatic(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2015
APC n Propaganda
Re: APC Photoshops Reinhard Bonke Crusade Picture As Kano Presidential Rally Picture by A7(m): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Photoshoped?

Is the below clip videoshoped? grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n35NlCIX8tE

(1) (Reply)

APC Cheiftain Calls For Suspension Of The Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform / REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.