Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra (3769 Views)

I No Longer Support Ipob Or Nnamdi Kanu / When Will Donald Trump Liberate Igbos From Political Slavery? / How Trump's Presidency Will Affect Africa- Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Mcowubaba: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please can someone explain to me, how Donald Trump will help in the actualization of Biafra, I'm missing something here ?.
Pls kindly enlighten me
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by chuose2: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Please can someone explain to me, how Donald Trump will help in the actualization of Biafra, I'm missing something here ?.
Pls kindly enlighten me

WATCH AND SEE! grin grin grin grin

Una hate us the 5%, this 5% that feeds the nation.

Una hate but no wan make we rule.

Una hate us but no wan make we dey.

Una hate us but no wan make we comot.

well Obama wey give us Buhari don comot grin

so watch and see grin

5 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Thewrath(m): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
How will clinton's victory help you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by lastbaff(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Pls kindly enlighten me

https://www.nairaland.com/3456729/how-trumps-victory-benefit-eastern

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
chuose2:

so watch and see grin

Why can't you people use your head ne?

All that you listed cannot be changed with trumps victory and obama didn't give Buhari presidency. We gave him and we will give him again in 2019.

Donald trump is not the president of nigeria but you people are too **** to understand this.

12 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by DozieInc(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by DevilhimseIf: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:
We towel-headed yoruba muslims were praying to Allah to allow Clinton's vagina to vibrate as she drives to white house so that we can taunt IPOB who is Anti-Islam unlike Husseine/Hillary.

Now that Husseine/Hillary have painfully lost, we muslim pro-buhari are asking IPOB why they are rejoicing. Can't you see we are the most intelligent people in the whole wide world?
i love this guy
terror to the zombies

12 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by afanide: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2016
And you will really be enlightened....
Just wait they are on their way to this thread

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by EzeNri(m): 2:47am On Nov 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Pls kindly enlighten me
We are happy because you people lost again, like in Brexit.

We are happy because it is the end of the road for terrorists and their sympathisers.

We are happy because of ICC. Don't ask me why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by dnawah(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Why can't you people use your head ne?

All that you listed cannot be changed with trumps victory and obama didn't give Buhari presidency. We gave him and we will give him again in 2019.

Donald trump is not the president of nigeria but you people are too **** to understand this.
hunger no reach na,anyway,b4 that time him go reach u.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by HtwoOw: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2016
I wonder o
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Mcowubaba: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2016
EzeNri:

We are happy because you people lost again, like in Brexit.

We are happy because it is the end of the road for terrorists and their sympathisers.

We are happy because of ICC. Don't ask me why.
This type of statement is the reason some Nigerians have some ambivalence and reservations to Igbo people...
Who lost undecided
I asked a question without insult, can't you just answer objectively.
And who told you I'm not Igbo undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2016
I am 150% sure that our brothers would not be able to give a knowledgeable and coherent answers to this question. Just watch out as they start throwing tantrums at others instead of concentrating on the question. grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by focus7: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2016
Pathetic tribe, crying for feeding bottle everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by EzeNri(m): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:

This type of statement is the reason some Nigerians have some ambivalence and reservations to Igbo people...
Who lost undecided
I asked a question without insult, can't you just answer objectively.
And who told you I'm not Igbo undecided
U pple have started again. Implying derogatory remark on the Igbos. How will the Yorubas and Hausas benefit from Clinton's Presidency whom they gave maximum supports to but cast aspersions on the Igbos for supporting Trump. Calling them various names.

To answer you again, we are happy because there will be no opportunity for them to complete their taunting game. Their will be no opportunity to continue bragging about a non-existent, a fictious political sophistication.

3 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Mcowubaba: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2016
EzeNri:

U pple have started again. Implying derogatory remark on the Igbos. How will the Yorubas and Hausas benefit from Clinton's Presidency whom they gave maximum supports to but cast aspersions on the Igbos for supporting Trump. Calling them various names.

To answer you again, we are happy because there will be no opportunity for them to complete their taunting game. Their will be no opportunity to continue bragging about a non-existent, a fictious political sophistication.
Hmmmm
I never asked why you're happy...
I asked how will Trump's victory benefit Biafra/IPOB actualization.
Or is it so that Igbos can mock other people, in the sense that the supported a candidate that won an election undecided
BTW, I don't live in America, so I didn't support either of the Candidates.
Nwafor Kam bu....
NOT everyone who has a contrary opinion to IPOB matters is Afonja or Hausa.
Igbo adage says Biri Kam Biri
Live and let others live.
This signifies accommodating various opinions, tolerating one another, this basic principle of Igbo is what Igbos deliberately missed.
Quick to attack any person with opposing views.
I wonder how Biafra would function, which such achiac mentality.. Tufiakwa

6 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by kollynxofodile(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Hmmmm
I never asked why you're happy...
I asked how will Trump's victory benefit Biafra/IPOB actualization.
Or is it so that Igbos can mock other people, in the sense that the supported a candidate that won an election undecided
BTW, I don't live in America, so I didn't support either of the Candidates.
Nwafor Kam bu....
NOT everyone who has a contrary opinion to IPOB matters is Afonja or Hausa.
Igbo adage says Biri Kam Biri
Live and let others live.
This signifies accommodating various opinions, tolerating one another, this basic principle of Igbo is what Igbos deliberately missed.
Quick to attack any person with opposing views.
I wonder how Biafra would function, which such achiac mentality.. Tufiakwa

It is not that Donald Trump the individual, will go out of his way to do anything spectacular for Eastern Nigeria as some Biafran Propagandists naively peddle, but his emergence removes from Washington, the enablers of the tormentors of the Eastern Region and creates a huge vista of opportunities for Eastern Nigeria to engage the existential challenges confronting it in Nigeria.
Again, on behalf of the LNC, I have been directly involved in the Washington-New York Diplomatic Tunnels on the issues relating to the Eastern Nigeria Question

We are not saying that Trump will come and declare Biafra for us.

But we stand a better chance with Republican who is core Christain that have special hatred to Sunni wahabis

Nigeria is now officially Saudi puppet.

TRUMP has promised to withdraw support from Saudi Royal family and saudi cannot go to Russia cos IRAN has occupied that position

And Iran is very angry with Nigeria for Killing SHIAS in Nigeria.

Infact the only thing Nigeria should be scared now is another Shia militias that will sponsored by IRAN

Just like they have been doing in

GAZA
LEBANON
SYRIA
YEMEN
IRAQ
ETC.
NIGERIA IS IN A BIG HOT SOUP

IRAN WARNED US

2 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by 7lives: 8:44am On Nov 10, 2016
kollynxofodile:

It is not that Donald Trump the individual, will go out of his way to do anything spectacular for Eastern Nigeria as some Biafran Propagandists naively peddle, but his emergence removes from Washington, the enablers of the tormentors of the Eastern Region and creates a huge vista of opportunities for Eastern Nigeria to engage the existential challenges confronting it in Nigeria.
Again, on behalf of the LNC, I have been directly involved in the Washington-New York Diplomatic Tunnels on the issues relating to the Eastern Nigeria Question

But we stand a better chance with Republican who is core Christain that have special hatred to Sunni wahabis

[b]TRUMP has promised to withdraw support from Saudi Royal family [/b]and saudi cannot go to Russia cos IRAN has occupied that position

Infact the only thing Nigeria should be scared now is another Shia militias that will sponsored by IRAN

Just like they have been doing in

GAZA
LEBANON
SYRIA
YEMEN
IRAQ
ETC.
NIGERIA IS IN A BIG HOT SOUP

IRAN WARNED US

Like hell he would, you better wake up and smell the coffin, America under the republicans fought the first gulf war to protect their economic and political allies like SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, QATAR AND YEMEN, from possible attack and annexation by Saddam Hussein.
Its all about the Benjamin Americans are money lovers, they wont do away with the Saudis. ANYWAY IF YOUR DREAM OF TRUMP QUASHING AND DESTROYING ISLAM AND MUSLIMS DID NOT COME TRUE, DON'T BLAME TRUMP 'CAUSE ELECTION CAMPAIGN IS DIFFERENT FROM REALITY. CIAO.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Pls kindly enlighten me

Trump is anti-Islamic. What this translates to is that he is not likely to friends with either Buhari or the Islamic caliphate of Sokoto. It really helps when the Government of Buhari loses a major ally such as America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by blackpanda: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2016
[s]
chuose2:

so watch and see grin
[/s]

Kikikikikiki grin

Pathetic!
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by blackpanda: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2016
gidgiddy:

Trump is anti-Islamic. What this translates to is that he is not likely to friends with either Buhari or the Islamic caliphate of Sokoto. It really helps when the Government of Buhari loses a major ally such as America

Funny u say that cos last I checked america still needs allies like Egypt and Saudi Arabia in the middle east. Intelligent people know that countries dont make foreign policy based on the religion of their allies, rather what is beneficial to them. Trump will support the devil if he is convinced thats whats best for America. It has nothing to do with tribe or religion or skin colour!

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2016
focus7:
Pathetic tribe, crying for feeding bottle everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Caseless: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2016
I just don't know. Ibos are the most emotional and easy to brainwash people on earth.
Where did trump promise them biafra? Even the educated ones (mostly in markets) are seen giving out soft drinks yesterday.
They think trump will just come here and tear Nigeria apart.
If you don't get biafra before Trump tenure is eventually truncated(this I know would happen due to numerous controversies that will trail his administration) , then, you guys are bunch of airheads.

3 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Caseless: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Funny u say that cos last I checked america still needs allies like Egypt and Saudi Arabia in the middle east. Intelligent people know that countries dont make foreign policy based on the religion of their allies, rather what is beneficial to them. Trump will support the devil if he is convinced thats whats best for America. It has nothing to do with tribe or religion or skin colour!
Don't mind those asinines-they are kids.
Trump said stuffs to get votes, immediately he's sworn in, he'd be faced with reality that he does not know as an ordinary citizen.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Stricker321: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2016
Caseless:
I just don't know. Ibos are the most emotional and easy to brainwash people on earth.
Where did trump promise them biafra? Even the educated ones (mostly in markets) are seen giving out soft drinks yesterday.
They think trump will just come here and tear Nigeria apart.
If you don't get biafra before Trump tenure is eventually truncated(this I know would happen due to numerous controversies that will trail his administration) , then, you guys are bunch of airheads.

[b]TRUMP has promised to withdraw support from Saudi Royal family [/b]and saudi cannot go to Russia cos IRAN has occupied that position

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by mars123(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2016
I'm 101% sure that in Trumps 4 years you won't hear IPOB from his mouth.

I honestly wish them well but it's such a pity Donald Trump is not going to do whatever they are expecting.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by gidgiddy: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2016
blackpanda:

Maybe true but Im not talking in the context of Egypt or Saudi Arabia or any other country apart from Nigeria. Trump is not your typical career politician. Buhari and Trump are not likely to enjoy a warm relationship as was the case with the more accomodating Obama. Buhari's human right and economic record is nothing to write home about anyway. So if the Buharis administeration has lost a major ally like America, all the better for IPOB

2 Likes

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by blackpanda: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2016
gidgiddy:

Maybe true but Im not talking in the context of Egypt or Saudi Arabia or any other country apart from Nigeria. Trump is not your typical career politician. Buhari and Trump are not likely to enjoy a warm relationship as was the case with the more accomodating Obama. Buhari's human right and economic record is nothing to write home about anyway. So if the Buharis administeration has lost a major ally like America, all the better for IPOB

You still dont get it. Its not about buhari. Its about nigeria and what america can benefit. That is the only criteria any President of America looks at. If u like have a baboon as President, no President of America can do without Nigeria. Period.
Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2016
Bolustic:
I am 150% sure that our brothers would not be able to give a knowledgeable and coherent answers to this question. Just watch out as they start throwing tantrums at others instead of concentrating on the question. grin grin grin

Na their way.

I've learnt not to expect anything intelligent or truthful from that group again.

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by anibirelawal(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2016
No Need To Cry Foul......... Time Shall Tell.........

1 Like

Re: How Will Donald Trump's Presidency Help IPOB Or Biafra by anibirelawal(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2016
No Need To Cry Foul.........

Whether Trump's will be of any significant to the IPOB or not,
Time will tell........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibe Kachukwu Is A Greedy Man / Sad Reality Of Today's World (pics) / Buhari Fails To Recognise Own Handwriting On NTA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.