Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father (36127 Views)

President Buhari’s Daughter, Halima's Children / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks / Watch President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter – Halima Buhari’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
if e dey pain u go drink paracetamol

You are a very stu-pid idi-ot
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by clevvermind(m): 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
your dad will lose. get ready to cry.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Bifwoli: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Halima is from Niger so she has no right to speak about Naija elections.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by egat: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
your mind and your mouth are very filthy...try clean up. grin
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by yungcyrus(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
No matter how arsenal play, Chelsea go still flog dem....

GEJ till GMB pass maths
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Cuche: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
My dear lady Lady Halima remove your mind from politics before you go cry or come get high bp. Nobody will hand Nigeria over to your Daddy, not even Tinubu if he were to be in GEJ position
GEJ will never handover to GMB not even in the dream. If worse comes to worst, a neutral interim leader will emerge to mitigate the tension which your Father been part of the originators since 2007.
General Buhari will never rule Nigeria again. Never
That aside, he will not win ⅔ in 24 States it simply won't happen

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by justplainpaul(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
No. Your dad is a criminal and we cannot allow a criminal to rule our great country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=28pt]Halima or Halipa tell your father to sit his behind down and play with them grand kids
He has no business ruling Nigeria,he is too old.[/size]
No sane person starts a career at 72
this is deep!!! @ red!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Yeeyo: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ur dad is a failure n leader of boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Eluwilussit(m): 4:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
manuelzz:

Would you like your dad to be called "clueless"? Bladdy hypocrite!!!!

Don't mind the idiots. Hypocrites.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by elbinmanny(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Halima Buhari Sheriff, daughter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
has assured that her father, if voted president, will right the wrongs facing Nigeria presently.
Halima who spoke exclusively with YNaija.com while on the APC nationwide campaign trail said the ex-general “will get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in.”
|
Read excepts of the interview below:
YNaija: What kind of dad is Gen. Buhari?
Halima: He’s like every normal father, he is very realistic and he likes cracking jokes. He is voery caring and also very sensitive to our feeling and you know – how we feel about a thing. He doesn’t coerce us to do anything we don’t want to do. He is a very understanding dad unlike the image of him people have externally. People say he’s a very stern, strict person but in all, he has a very soft side.
YNaija: Do you have any children?
I have a 7-year-old daughter, Aisha. That’s his grand daughter.
YNaija: And what’s she like with her?
Aw, he calls her Laraba which means Wednesday in Hausa and it’s considered a very lucky day. I had her like in the very early hours of the day so he just said, “Oh! her name is Laraba !” and he continued calling her that.
He’s very caring towards his grandchildren. He plays a lot with them. He’s fond of them – gives them all sorts of funny traditional nicknames….
YNaija: So he’s running for president, can you tell us, as his daughter, what kind of president do you think he is going to be?
Well, firstly, because this is a different era, it’s not 1983, not the military regime, it’s a civilian regime, a democratic regime, he will certainly be more tolerant and passionate about leading Nigeria. He’ll get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in – be it corruption, insecurity -which is making thousands of Nigerian lose their lives. It is
affecting everybody in one way or the other, this is something he’s very passionate about.
He will make sure he gets the job done.
|
http://ynaija.com/exclusive-my-dad-will-get-the-job-done-buharis-daughter-halima-speaks-to-ynaija/
Is that the ibo christian inlaw Osinbande talked about on channels? undecided
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by ogorsthinner(f): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Another Fayo*** in the making. Will you like your daughter, wife, sister or mother to be called that?

u've just said it ALL. Some people just don't know how to pass a message across wivout being disrespectful...
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Eluwilussit(m): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Another Fayo*** in the making. Will you like your daughter, wife, sister or mother to be called that?

If the guy deems it fit to call her a hoe, that's what she is to him. After all you all call Jona clueless and every unprintable name in the book and see nothing wrong with that at all. Double standard is corruption too.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by boma95(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
Yeah you're right little hoe, your daddy will cry this year again, and that is the job he will fulfill. Thank you

smelling talk
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by henryangelo: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Am not against him playing and telling jokes with you guys,thats what his age entails,he should be behaving like a child,am equally sure he will be wearing pampas by now but I know you are hiding that one from us, we don't need a president that plays always forgetting relevant things he should be doing for the nation.we need someone like GEJ that will be serious with his transformation agenda

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeeyo:
Ur dad is a failure n leader of boko haram.

Is obvious you are also clueless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by joelenesleek(f): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
That's harsh now. For her daughter's sake and she never insulted you in what she said, don't throw tantrums on people like the opposition does.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by boma95(f): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ikengawo:
She wants us to make someone who can't even read her school work president of 160 million people. .meanwhile the president of Ghana is college grad.

wah do u knw abt ghana nd their president??
so wht if buhari is a nursery drop_out??
u re just as clue_less as ur half_baked phd holder
plz tke a chill pill man
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by lakamua: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
i understand ur problem. U need attention. Kids will always act like kids

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Halima Buhari Sheriff, daughter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari
has assured that her father, if voted president, will right the wrongs facing Nigeria presently.
Halima who spoke exclusively with YNaija.com while on the APC nationwide campaign trail said the ex-general “will get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in.”
|
Read excepts of the interview below:
YNaija: What kind of dad is Gen. Buhari?
Halima: He’s like every normal father, he is very realistic and he likes cracking jokes. He is very caring and also very sensitive to our feeling and you know – how we feel about a thing. He doesn’t coerce us to do anything we don’t want to do. He is a very understanding dad unlike the image of him people have externally. People say he’s a very stern, strict person but in all, he has a very soft side.
YNaija: Do you have any children?
I have a 7-year-old daughter, Aisha. That’s his grand daughter.
YNaija: And what’s she like with her?
Aw, he calls her Laraba which means Wednesday in Hausa and it’s considered a very lucky day. I had her like in the very early hours of the day so he just said, “Oh! her name is Laraba !” and he continued calling her that.
He’s very caring towards his grandchildren. He plays a lot with them. He’s fond of them – gives them all sorts of funny traditional nicknames….
YNaija: So he’s running for president, can you tell us, as his daughter, what kind of president do you think he is going to be?
Well, firstly, because this is a different era, it’s not 1983, not the military regime, it’s a civilian regime, a democratic regime, he will certainly be more tolerant and passionate about leading Nigeria. He’ll get Nigeria out of the mess it’s in – be it corruption, insecurity -which is making thousands of Nigerian lose their lives. It is
affecting everybody in one way or the other, this is something he’s very passionate about.
He will make sure he gets the job done.
|
http://ynaija.com/exclusive-my-dad-will-get-the-job-done-buharis-daughter-halima-speaks-to-ynaija/
Madam you have just confirmed your father a dictator! Why would your father name your daughter 'Laraba' when your husband( her father) is still alive? This clearly shows that your father is a dictator, one who has no regard for anybody, even your husband, and you want us to vote him into power so that Nigerians will be like your husband. Fa, fa, fa? Fowl! Your dad's time is long past, this is democracy and not military regime, LET HIM GO AND SIT DOWN AND BABY-SIT HIS GRANDCHILDREN! This is what responsible GrandParents do! He is 72yrs old for Christ's sake. Do you want him to yield to death on seat Abegi

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by joelenesleek(f): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
i get what you are saying but do you also caution those people that say very very nasty things about the president and the first lady?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sure he will Halima but after GEJ 2019 tenure expiration!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am starting to believe that all the GEJ supporters on Nairaland are all semi illiterate thugs!!!
Reading through all the replies to Buhari daughters comment, I have read so many vulgar insults being directed at this lady and frankly it makes me nauseous .i feel sad for the women that are dating or married to you guys. No matter how trivial or insignificant your discourse is, please show respect to women!!! This is the foundation of any great society!
Honouring a woman doesn't meant tossing money or gifts at her, it means being respectful, in your manner of speech, thoughts and actions toward her.
Scroll back and read all the vulgar insults you so called men typed about his lady, if she where your sister or wife how would you feel? You should me all be ashamed of yourselves... over politicians who don't care about you? And Sue your mods need to do a better job, yes there's freedom of speech but everything should have limits

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by berberjyde(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
chai !!!! dis girl make sense die.....
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Guidette(f): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Awww. Halima was my classmate in secondary school. Very humble and beautiful person inside out. Honest and generous. Traits Im quite sure she emulated from her father. smiley
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by pupsyd: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yeah! UR PAPA will get the job done with his ORIGINAL FAKE certificate!

U better talk true....ur papa done bribe u?
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by tempest69: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Vicotex:
so from your anus stinking brains shows how myopic ur parents are
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by natureblack(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Adminisher:

Most Jonathan supporters are like you. Completely without decorum, empty souls following a known incompetent blindly. Just look at what you posted again, calling a married woman hoe?. Very soon you will become like the cursed Fayose, spending N20million to predict someone else's death on a newspaper. This is how the cookie crumbles, I am sure Jonathan has lost the election by a wide margin already.
I/we spent/spend over 16 years educating myself/ourselves.After the nomadic-upbringing the fulani-cattle-rearer gets into the military,and with the aid of inexplicable quota-system he rose to an enviable rank.But he thinks its a birth-right for ME to bow before him,lest he will unleash violence/massacre on me and my kinfolks/kiths.....

.........now that's how "cookies crumble"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by ademega(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
With this ur post , do u think any right thinking human will want to vote for Jonathan ? Just because of politics and uncaring politicians u have reduced urself to mere animal that doesn't have any respect for fellow human . Hoe ?? Of all qualifications to such fantastic words she feels about her father ? Okyy , let assume ur dad wanna contest and u are to talk about him and u said what u feel about and afterwards someone called u a bastard . Or u wanna contest and ur beautiful daughter talk about her dad and they call her hoe without even knowing anything about her sexual life . How will u feel ? Karma is their my brother
Vicotex:
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by Eluwilussit(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
lestat:
I am starting to believe that all the GEJ supporters on Nairaland are all semi illiterate thugs!!!
Reading through all the replies to Buhari daughters comment, I have read so many vulgar insults being directed at this lady and frankly it makes me nauseous .i feel sad for the women that are dating or married to you guys. No matter how trivial or insignificant your discourse is, please show respect to women!!! This is the foundation of any great society!
Honouring a woman doesn't meant tossing money or gifts at her, it means being respectful, in your manner of speech, thoughts and actions toward her.
Scroll back and read all the vulgar insults you so called men typed about his lady, if she where your sister or wife how would you feel? You should me all be ashamed of yourselves... over politicians who don't care about you? And Sue your mods need to do a better job, yes there's freedom of speech but everything should have limits

Guy, park well. You guys call Jonathan every unprintable name and turn around and act urbane and civil when it suits you. I don't support name calling but no one has been abused like the Jonathan household. From shoeless, clueless to shepopotamus. Na all yabis. That's a naija thing. Our way. Our style.

If she doesn't wanna get the mud, she should not play with mud. You can't swim without water. Can you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Halima Opens Up On Her Father by chucky234(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
9jii:

I need to go psychiatric to much clueless full your life.
U no see ur life.
See English, gbagaun classic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Plots Return As Senate President / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.