Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press (2669 Views)

Army Spokesperson Brigadier Laleye Ignored Redeployment To Address Press Confere / Buhari Certificate Controversy: Army Spokesperson Brigadier Laleye Redeployed / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by patrickmuf(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2015
At the end of the day, Buhari will come out unscathed and the image of the NA, INEC and the presidency will be further tarnished...
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Descartes: 6:17am On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Jonathan has rendered the Nigerian Army useless. This is no more army of one ready to defend the country. The Nigerian Army has been politicized by Jonathan and PDP. What the Army official did today was wrong to call a press conference. He should let the court decide a political matter.

Our Armed Forces are no more being professional at their job.
They did no wrong; they only cleared the air which your 'semi-illiterate' cum quota system General accused them of having his credentials. Buhari is indeed in a very big poo.grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by musiwa94: 6:19am On Jan 21, 2015
v

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by walemoney007(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
tit:

See you.
I have been doing neighbor=to=neighbor campaign for GEJ for the past two weeks.
I have alrady delivered the two streets around my street and I am still working tirelessly to get 1 million votes for GEJ!
what's the name of ur street,and which state is it located
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by mrmetoo1: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2015
If the press conference yesterday turns out to be a lie, then GEJ is definitely a goner. We couldn't have sunk this low. This time, it can't be the same "it wasn't me" expansion.
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by oneeast: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari should just provide his certificate or risk being disqualified and locked up because we cant afford a stark illiterate walking the street freely.
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by oneeast: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
At the end of the day, Buhari will come out unscathed and the image of the NA, INEC and the presidency will be further tarnished...

How can he come out unscathed when he does not have the certificate in question but was issued a letter in place of certificate. .
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by walemoney007(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
musiwa94:
If, Colonel SK Usman goes to the press with it. It would another story I assume. Northerner will kill his family

There was nothing wrong in what general olaleye said. He only show prove of what happen. I don't think, he should be remove for that.

Buhari was the one making a big deal about his certificate to get media attention. Because buhari does not want to pay media houses money to see his face on television.

Buhari have been using anything he finds and using it, so that he does not pay for advertiment. Including using his daughter, because he is an old politician who know how to play the game and not pay for advertiment

Buhari plan his game well to the day of the campaign.

Buhari accuse the army of playing politics, so general olaleye only try to disprove the story. That buhari accusation was false.

Colonel SK Usman will not be able to go to the press because he is a northerner and they will go and kill his family. I assume that why olaleye did it.
emperor oba ade ade ade musiwa.Emperor of western Nigeria,I bow to u sir
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by patrickmuf(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
oneeast:

How can he come out unscathed when he does not have the certificate in question but was issued a letter in place of certificate. .
The end shall justify the means...
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
Whatever games the PDP is up to in the name of politics shall be met with heavy resistance. The army as an institution is speaking from both sides of the mouth. The army should explain what happened to GMB's credentials and his properties that they ransacked in 1985
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by jaybee3(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2015
gambit10:
.I don't even need his certificate, can't vote a dum-dum for the 2nd time... that's against the law of common sense. I'm not crazy

Mint!

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Sponsored PDP Advert On AIT / New Survey Predicts The Results Of The Presidential Election >>Sahara Reporters / An Accident That Happened In Imo State Today,claiming Two Lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.