Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press (2651 Views)

Army Spokesperson Brigadier Laleye Ignored Redeployment To Address Press Confere / Buhari Certificate Controversy: Army Spokesperson Brigadier Laleye Redeployed / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2015
The Nigerian Army spokesperson who
addressed a press conference on Tuesday to
announce that the army could not find General
Muhammadu Buhari’s school leaving certificate
in its records, had already been redeployed
from that post, military sources say.
Besides, those documents had just been
released to General Buhari, less than 24 hours
after the former Head of State requested them,
and the sources said they were surprised
Brigadier Olaleye Lajide was addressing the
press. He was supposed to have handed over
to his successor, Colonel SK Usman, and
assumed duty as the Brigade Commander of
the Fourth Brigade Battalion in Benin City, Edo
State.
Of the documents, Buhari’s aides said the
presidential candidate had not had a chance to
look at them since they were sent to his office in
Abuja last night by one Major General Abba,
while he was busy preparing for campaigns and
Kano and Jigawa States.
SaharaReporters sources said it was unclear
why Brigadier Olaleye, rather than hand over to
Colonel Usman, chose to call a press
conference to discuss Buhari’s certificates.
Meanwhile, Buhari has called a press
conference of his own for tomorrow morning.
Garba Shehu, Director of Media and Publicity in
the APC presidential campaign, said the general
will speak about the certificate controversity.
Olaleye’s brief stint as the Nigerian Army
spokesperson was characterized by
controversy. It was he who accused
SaharaReporters of supporting Boko Haram
because our platform published a
comprehensive letter written by an army
commander stating why corruption within the
highest hierarchy of the Nigerian armed forces
has made it impossible for the army to defeat
the insurgents.
Following our publication of that letter, the GOC
of the 7th Division who was accused of
corruption in the letter, was replaced a few
days ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by eleko1: 1:20am On Jan 21, 2015
undecidedsaTANist in collaboration with NA are doing everything to discredit BUHARI.Una mission is dead on arrival. The Rod of the wicked can't Rest upon BUHARI cos,BUHARI is the CHOSEN INCOMING PRESIDENT from MAY 29th,2015 cool cheesy tongue tongue. Useless saTAN sad

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Change2015(m): 1:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigeria suffers too much from the incompetence of public officials. I pray the Buhari revolution will not spare people who are paid by the public but act in a partisan or unprofessional manner. Enough is enough!

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Descartes: 1:28am On Jan 21, 2015
"Besides, those documents had just been released to General Buhari, less than 24 hours after the former Head of State requested them,"-Source. Let's hope it is true.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2015
09:00hrs
GMB: press address

Berem,omenka,barcanista ,Obiagelli, Ngeneukwenu,pendy79, caseless,
demdem, keneking, GenBuhari, ilugunboy and
ALL concerned Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Emperor007: 1:31am On Jan 21, 2015
Meaning that Buhari would show Nigerians his certificates today?

There is ( would be ) no need for Buhari to address the nation, if he wouldn't show us his certificates. It's long over due...

I hope the redeployment is not to cover up, for the public not to know the truth that Buhari has been giving false information under oat?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by alizenbohr: 1:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok.
But is this letter also a lie?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by hardywaltz(m): 1:34am On Jan 21, 2015
The cluelessness of the regime will soon destroy all our public institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by emmabest2000(m): 1:46am On Jan 21, 2015
This Buhari certificate issue hmmmm ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan has rendered the Nigerian Army useless. This is no more army of one ready to defend the country. The Nigerian Army has been politicized by Jonathan and PDP. What the Army official did today was wrong to call a press conference. He should let the court decide a political matter.

Our Armed Forces are no more being professional at their job.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by eleko1: 1:51am On Jan 21, 2015
sad talk about INEPTITUDE.Make una dey deceive unaself. BUHARI............ERIN LAKATABU(UNFALLING ELEPHANT) IROKO......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by reborn1: 1:58am On Jan 21, 2015
The NA is now something else...too bad

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Bayswater: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2015
Any organization that says anything that is against Buhari has been compromised but the ones that speak good of him are agents of change.

Buhari is ready to disgrace himself today. He will release some forged documents and Boko will bomb some cities as usual to divert our attention.

Alert, Alert, Alert!!!!!

WAEC Office and Barewa College needs to be safe-guarded, it is so obvious these two institutions are targets for APC's military wing - Boko Haram.

People be vigilant today, Buhari's boys might want to bomb car parks, schools or public places today. Just stay away from crowded areas, please!!

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by gambit10: 3:51am On Jan 21, 2015
The only ace the PDP were hanging onto is the certificate ish....if buhari can lay his hands on it, then February's election is no longer a contest but a walk-over ...I don't even need his certificate, can't vote a dum-dum for the 2nd time... that's against the law of common sense. I'm not crazy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by Burger01(m): 3:55am On Jan 21, 2015
Politics in Nigeria is a dirty game. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by tit(f): 4:05am On Jan 21, 2015
gambit10:
The only ace the PDP were hanging onto is the certificate ish....if buhari can lay his hands on it, then February's election is no longer a contest but a walk-over ...I don't even need his certificate, can't vote a dum-dum for the 2nd time...I'm not crazy

See you.
I have been doing neighbor=to=neighbor campaign for GEJ for the past two weeks.
I have alrady delivered the two streets around my street and I am still working tirelessly to get 1 million votes for GEJ!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by gambit10: 4:32am On Jan 21, 2015
tit:

See you.
I have alrady delivered the two streets around my street and I am still working tirelessly to get 1 million votes for GEJ!

U can find ur way to my street if u want to be stoned, and pls can you help me with GEJ's score card over the last six yrs??....what exactly did u tell the 2 streets u hav won, that ur paymaster needs another 4yrs to do what exactly ?? I really need to know if you hav been campaigning to mentally stable people or ur campaign exercise has been staged @ yaba-left all along

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by omenka(m): 4:41am On Jan 21, 2015
If this news is anything to go by, then it confirms our suspicion that Aso Rock has been behind this mess all this while ensuring the doesn't stand up for one of its own who'd paid his due in sweat and blood as a young officer in the '60s, '70s and '80s.

If it is true the guy had received his redeployment letter before addressing the press, then it means he's an imposter and should be arrested and dealt with accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by disloman(m): 4:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Emperor007:
Meaning that Buhari would show Nigerians his certificates today?

There is ( would be ) no need for Buhari to address the nation, if he wouldn't show us his certificates. It's long over due...

I hope the redeployment is to not cover up, for the public not to know the truth that Buhari has been giving false information under oat?
Ant is more sensible than u with that shit u wrote

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by disloman(m): 5:02am On Jan 21, 2015
tit:

See you.
work till thy kingdom comes,u won't able to gather 30pple nt to take of what u mentioned.i knw those street were in NL.jim jones

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by calaway: 5:03am On Jan 21, 2015
gambit10:
The only ace the PDP were hanging onto is the certificate ish....if buhari can lay his hands on it, then February's election is no longer a contest but a walk-over ...I don't even need his certificate, can't vote a dum-dum for the 2nd time... that's against the law of common sense. I'm not crazy
you might not be crazy but being criminal minded is prosecutable under law. a criminal (buhari) nd his collaborators(u) are bound to be prosecuted an sentenced buhari is guilty of aiding and protecting murderous Fulani herdsmen, drumming up support for bok hm, inciting miscreants to commit murder & destruction of property, cheating a federal institution/system, falsehood under oath etc surely kirikiri awaits him. and the office r who exposed this rot deserve a promotion. he was redeployed to clear the way for a cover up. God is about to clean up Nigeria using Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by disloman(m): 5:03am On Jan 21, 2015
Bayswater:
Any organization that says anything that is against Buhari has been compromised but the ones that speak good of him are agents of change.

Buhari is ready to disgrace himself today. He will release some forged documents and Boko will bomb some cities as usual to divert our attention.

Alert, Alert, Alert!!!!!

WAEC Office and Barewa College needs to be safe-guarded, it is so obvious these two institutions are targets for APC's military wing - Boko Haram.

People be vigilant today, Buhari's boys might want to bomb car parks, schools or public places today. Just stay away from crowded areas, please!!
what a waste to this generation.SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by yibomustgo(m): 5:04am On Jan 21, 2015
calaway:
you might not be crazy but being criminal minded is prosecutable under law. a criminal (buhari) nd his collaborators(u) are bound to be prosecuted an sentenced buhari is guilty of aiding and protecting murderous Fulani herdsmen, drumming up support for bok hm, inciting miscreants to commit murder & destruction of property, cheating a federal institution/system, luring under oath etc surely kirikiri awaits him. and the office r who exposed this rot deserve a promotion. he was redeployed to clear the way for a cover up. God is about to clean up Nigeria using Gej till 2019

Werey! Go back to bed. It seems your fellow werey were after you in your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by KanwuliaJara: 5:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Ok.
There is no certificate.
WHAT NEXT? wink

GEJ. . . . try ya 'luck'!!!! grin
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by disloman(m): 5:07am On Jan 21, 2015
calaway:
you might not be crazy but being criminal minded is prosecutable under law. a criminal (buhari) nd his collaborators(u) are bound to be prosecuted an sentenced buhari is guilty of aiding and protecting murderous Fulani herdsmen, drumming up support for bok hm, inciting miscreants to commit murder & destruction of property, cheating a federal institution/system, falsehood under oath etc surely kirikiri awaits him. and the office r who exposed this rot deserve a promotion. he was redeployed to clear the way for a cover up. God is about to clean up Nigeria using Gej till 2019
what had Gej has bn doing if God is abt to clean up Nigeria in d last six yrs?don't need to show ur mumunism here.ain't good 4 ur health n integrity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by calaway: 5:09am On Jan 21, 2015
yibomustgo:

Werey! Go back to bed. It seems your fellow werey were after you in your sleep.
u support a cheat ,a theif and murder you will cry with him soon.

we that are good ,pure and progressive are for
Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by calaway: 5:16am On Jan 21, 2015
disloman:
what had Gej has bn doing if God is abt to clean up Nigeria in d last six yrs?don't need to show ur mumunism here.ain't good 4 ur health n integrity.
cos in or mind Gej has not done anything we should hand our future to evil incompetent and system cheating buhari, God forbid. FYI Gej built 15 federal universities, 1000 almajiri Sachs, repairs Lagos Ibadan exprs, added an international airport, sanitize and agric sector all in 6yrs and citroll the spread of bokoharam and ebola
GEJ till 2019
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by KINGSNEEZE(m): 5:17am On Jan 21, 2015
This Apc people and their childish politice sha! Must we blow every little thing out of proportion?A top class politician(GMB) received a document(s) from d military since yesterday and he have not had time to open it, what if its a letter bomb, what if its a deatht threat, what if its a warning letter? Besides ! Showing us the certificate and taking ur time to investigate if the officer who announced this have been redeployed which is more tasking? Mehn we re not as foolish as una think give us some credit(we get sense + we go school)

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by gabriel212: 5:17am On Jan 21, 2015
tit:

See you.
only the dead will believe you.
No b only 2streets u can add 2 more country.
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by disloman(m): 5:34am On Jan 21, 2015
calaway:
cos in or mind Gej has not done anything we should hand our future to evil incompetent and system cheating buhari, God forbid. FYI Gej built 15 federal universities, 1000 almajiri Sachs, repairs Lagos Ibadan exprs, added an international airport, sanitize and agric sector all in 6yrs and citroll the spread of bokoharam and ebola
GEJ till 2019
R u guys mad or just bn mad 4 d peanut paid to u?federal universities my foot.where r they?International airport?r u guys nut?agric sector!ao much is d derica of bean in ur locality?Citroll(lolzzzzzz)d spread of boko haram?i give up.Let mi help u.16 is greater than 19 to Gej's school of reasoning.tens of youth killed while looking 4 jobs,Gej bn a scarecrow,couldn't do a thing.Pple killed at Baga,Gej can't make mention of it but can do such when d paris terror attacks occured.chibok girls?pls!don't go there.Fuel subsidy?heart attack.can go on n on
Re: Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press by calaway: 5:39am On Jan 21, 2015
disloman:
R u guys mad or just bn mad 4 d peanut paid to u?federal universities my foot.where r they?International airport?r u guys nut?agric sector!ao much is d derica of bean in ur locality?Citroll(lolzzzzzz)d spread of boko haram?i give up.Let mi help u.16 is greater than 19 to Gej's school of reasoning.tens of youth killed while looking 4 jobs,Gej bn a scarecrow,couldn't do a thing.Pple killed at Baga,Gej can't make mention of it but can do such when d paris terror attacks occured.chibok girls?pls!don't go there.Fuel subsidy?heart attack.can go on n on
....you come across as person in need of help..... chai

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Islam's Holy Warriors Prayed Before R@ping Captive Women And Girls / 'GESKIYA' The Truthfulness Of The North. / Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.