Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! (36167 Views)

LIVE: APC Kano Presidential Rally (pix) / Live: APC Presidential Rally Kano State! / Live: APC Rally Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by capableTy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Johnpaul88:
We welcome the People's General in his daring home state. Today's own is gonna eclipse whatever we've seen so far. If the mammoth crowd we witnessed in Kano and Jigawa yesterday was mind blowing, then today's own would be mind shattering! Everyone is yearning for the #change we so much deserve.

While Jonathan is busy chasing shadows and renting crowd, GMB is garnering the souls of the populace.

sai Buhari till 2019

Johnpaul88:
We welcome the People's General in his daring home state. Today's own is gonna eclipse whatever we've seen so far. If the mammoth crowd we witnessed in Kano and Jigawa yesterday was mind blowing, then today's own would be mind shattering! [b] Everyone is yearning for the #change we so much deserve

While Jonathan is busy chasing shadows and renting crowd, GMB is garnering the souls of the populace.

sai Buhari till 2019

[/b]
Johnpaul88:
We welcome the People's General in his daring home state. Today's own is gonna eclipse whatever we've seen so far. If the mammoth crowd we witnessed in Kano and Jigawa yesterday was mind blowing, then today's own would be mind shattering! Everyone is yearning for the #change we so much deserve.

sai Buhari till 2019

FeBuhari all the way

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by lekkie073(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenawata:

You are As useless as d di.ck that germinated you. Wayward spermatozoa angry angry
clap for urself.....u r good at abuse cool

But ur dad wouldn't be happy DAT abuse is the only thing u r good at tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by odunkha(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok....

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Dannyset(m): 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayo23:
Mean while mammoth crowd waiting for Mr president Goodluck Jonathan at Kano Rally!

They are even afraid of using the Stadium used by GMB ysday, so that the emptiness won't be glaring. But na still lie. Choi

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by AJOT99(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alrite
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:
PA Buhari's supposes attacked GEJ's convoy. This is madness!

undecided
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by AJOT99(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
odunkha:
Ok....

grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by priscaoge(f): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ibiy18: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
katsina votes surely is for BUHARI and buhari is for katsina. a great nation, home of hospitality and respect Home town of LATE Alh.Umar Musa yar'adua, and more over, the hometown of the up coming new president, commander in chief of arm forces,of the federal republic of nigeria, by ALLAH's grace, the loyalists, uncorrupted, nationalists............i known and i believe that u know whose features am saying bcs i believe he is d one, u can sayn it before me......GEN.MUHAMMAD BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by capableTy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:
De last buhari rally in akwa ibom state,de best nigerian governor of de state akwa ibom state blocked all de airlines connectd to de airport so dat dt retard senile salamander NOcertificari cn pass tru..dat unforgotten goat had to tk a bus frm calabar dwn here..LOLS

GEJ coming to akwa ibom state on 30th of dis mnth trough aero...see wetin de best governor in nigeria ever will do...PDP for life..GEJ for life..akwa ibom for GEJ..akwa for PDP..no APC here..GOD punish all APC..unam

see your life? So, that stadium he built has turn him to be the best governor in your sitting room not Nigeria..... where will you put Fashola??
CREATE opportunitlies for the youth not useless things
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

undecided

Mannerless girl... Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Peculiarni(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
I will never welcome 2nd term enough of gej let him go and rest in otueke.the 2nd term of mimiko has done more harm than good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by saymax(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
arewatech:

What is a KOWA PARTY?

Are you mad? Who opened your cage?

I cant stop laffing. Haba! Its not fair o! U wickid! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by priscaoge(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

Mannerless girl... Mtcheeew undecided

Thanks! How is your day going?
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by IBROHIM: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan is soooo desperate!!! Why didn't he raise the certificate issue in 2011? Otuoke straight!!! Go and continue ur cluelessness there!!!

Jonathan pls shout SAI BUHARI!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by choiceidl14(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Meanwhile for your wall cladding and aluminium composite panels (CHOICEBOND) please call:09093309187, 08032189920

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by ibiy18: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
sai BUHARI........A.P.C............CHANGE............vote for us...........vote for change...........we Katsinan's are composed of good and trusted peoples in the history of the federation...................we have great visitor..........our indegen..............our loyalist..........come to his HOME TOWN.........we pray for ............S U C C E S S .

4 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
bleeped up rally a scam artist and a lair contesting to be the president of Nigeria and you have the guts to come on nairaland to campaign for him I think it's either you are uneducated or you need to be checked, you don't fight evil with evilmgo vote KOWA PARTY IF YOU ARE A PATRIOTIC NIGERIA, not someone who has no certificate and lied of not having money to buy form when he's been paid millions as past head of state, OP posterity would judge you as one of those that want to drag nigeria backwards with an uneducated man in this 21st century, janjaweedian.

na only u waka come?
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Thanks! How is your day going?

Your support for Jonathan annoys me undecided
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by danielmichael(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
capableTy:

see your life? So, that stadium he built has turn him to be the best governor in your sitting room not Nigeria..... where will you put Fashola??
CREATE opportunitlies for the youth not useless things

Lols..who b fashiola..unam..wich stadium de impress me..idiot..akwa ibom has neva experience aniting like dis be4 until nw..so get it to ya damn brain an ya fuckin bee...whopy..let buhari com dwn here..we go shoot am..idiot...dis state na pdp life
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by priscaoge(f): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
frustratedman:

Your support for Jonathan annoys me undecided

Is that why you are frustrated according to your moniker?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai this is funny cheesy cheesy

Eyaaa sorry ooo But I can't stop standing on the Truth naa wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:

Loool..it is well my brother.
Let's wait for 14th feb that's all.grin
think abt wat i told u earlier.
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by killuminati(m): 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pls if you understand Hausa tune in to AIT/NTA, dis PDP dogs are lying to the public of Kano.. Samboribobo on the mic..

www.nairaland.com/2105265/pdp-using-religious-propaganda-against

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by IBROHIM: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! Stupid goat! Train will kill you! Idiot! Blind Fool!
Chai pls have mercy on them o! They go lean before election o!!! Vote out corruption!!! Vote Buhari / Osibanjo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by capableTy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
danielmichael:

Lols..who b fashiola..unam..wich stadium de impress me..idiot..akwa ibom has neva experience aniting like dis be4 until nw..so get it to ya damn brain an ya fuckin bee...whopy..let buhari com dwn here..we go shoot am..idiot...dis state na pdp life

So, that stadium he built has turn to your life office where you resumed every morning That's how and why you will never progress.... Big fool
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by WisdomFlakes: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
IBROHIM:
Chai pls have mercy on them o! They go lean before election o!!! Vote out corruption!!! Vote Buhari / Osibanjo!!!

Leave Jona and his deceivers. E go do Dem like film. We do taste Jonah for 6 years and now we demand CHANGE!!!
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by danielmichael(m): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
capableTy:

So, that stadium he built has turn to your life office where you resumed every morning That's how and why you will never progress.... Big fool

Lols
Tamangant of a deprecable salamander
Idiot!!!
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

Is that why you are frustrated according to your moniker?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy chai this is funny cheesy cheesy

angry undecided

Tribalism won't take u anywhere. The wind of change is blowing. Let it blow u off undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by PassingShot(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Live now

3 Likes

Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
priscaoge:

https://www.nairaland.com/2083491/9-types-men-women-avoid

Why this
Re: Live: APC Presidential Rally Katsina State! by retsonbiz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
PassingShot:
Live now

Which Channel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears / Alaafin Writes Fayemi, Asks Him To Stop Actions Against Traditional Rulers / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.