Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics (47360 Views)

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / A Glimpse Ice Prince New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
assfreaky:

But you are too saucy na. Why, my mgbeke? Calling Davido 'a short, ugly guy' then dissing Ice Princes' girl.
Ice prince girlfriend was because of that dude called Rexa..tyne.
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by assfreaky(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
VickyyB:

Ice prince girlfriend was because of that dude called Rexa..tyne.

OK, I understand. Sha be careful cos you know I love you.
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by talk2cj08(m): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2015
rokiatu:
aww you are far too sweet, thank you.
uwc
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by hitleraldof(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
VickyyB:

Her asss isn't visible.
You haven't seen my own boobs. undecided
yes but I've seen hers. and you know what they say ::if you've got it............. .
Re: Meet Ice Prince's New Girlfriend, French-ghanaian Beauty Maima - Pics by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ice Prince hardly flaunts the women in his life but if he's doing this now, then this lady must be special. The rapper has posted two pics of himself with his new ladylove on instagram..means he's definitely smitten. I had to go find out who the lucky lady is. Her name is Maima and she's mixed race, French-Ghanaian. They were friends for about a year and started dating recently.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-meet-ice-princes-new-girlfriend.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1
This is enough inspiration for today. Getting back to work, Nairaland no go pay my bills and make bellas like Maima fall head over heels for moi. Somebody feel me? I don't even need you to feel me now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms / Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.