Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Buhari certificate scam busted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari certificate scam busted. (1464 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television / Buhari Certificate: Army Spokesperson Ignored Redeployment To Address Press / Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Facing facts on Buhari certificate propaganda !!!!
I will make my analysis simpe and precise.
WAEC was established in 1952 and Buhari was enlisted into the army in 1961.
After reading this I want you to differentiate between an educated / enlightened fellow and an uneducated /illiterate person. (illiterate can also be defined as someone who lacks knowledge on a subject).
On completion of your school leaving certificate (WASC, the one Buhari claimed to have) your result is sent to your school from WAEC for collection by students. Only any case of lost of certificate it is only WAEC that have the right and authority to issue you another certificate or confirm your results. This is so because WAEC (west African Examination Council) belongs to external body and not the school. The principal or anybody in the school does not have the right to do so unless something is fishing. Am sure we all know that the name of the body on our school leaving certificate is WAEC and not the school. The school is only the centre for conducting the examination.
I wonder why BUhari is expecting to get his result from the army and not WAEC ?
To make more clarification. On completion of your first degree, masters and doctorate degree. In any case leading to loss if certificate you have the right to write your university because they are the ones offering you the certificate and not an external body like school leaving certificate. This can also be confirmed with the name writing on the certificate.
That is why Sambo claims is ok after getting authority from the school to confirm his certificates.
Howwver before we start debating on Sambo certificate it is important we also know that Sambo's school leaving certificate was never in doubt.
I hope this will give an eye opener for those who wants to listen and get more knowledge. We learn everyday in our lives.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by bright8(m): 11:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari didn't qualify for admission into the NA therefore he should be stripped of all his military awards and certificate.
Then JAILED.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2015
We can't deny this as a fraud , are we getting mad?yhis man disregards our educational system, the same ideology shared by boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:
Buhari didn't qualify for admission into the NA therefore he should be stripped of all his military awards and certificate.
Then JAILED.

The same man destroyed our democracy , the worse democracy is better than the army rule .

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2015
What kind of bleeped up ideas would such a man have in this era of freedom?Nigerians are gradually waking up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by bright8(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:

The same man destroyed our democracy , the worse democracy is better than the army rule .
Now he wants to benefit from democracy. Na witch?
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2015
The scam has been busted I can see Nigerians scared of speaking out they have manipulated you all and put fear in your mind via terrorism, we want freedom of speech jesuis charlie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by ericessien24: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2015
when I become the flesident sof zis cantry ,I will voost za educasion system.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by S2kluv: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2015
Continue TWO IDIOT.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:

Now he wants to benefit from democracy. Na witch?

See as them don jinx Nigerians they can't even comment they are scared of been caught up on the wrong side,bleeped up hypocritical Nigerians and APC satan party apologist ,what's wrong is wrong you can't fight darkness with darkness if you claim GEJ is bad and you want to replace him with someone who's foundation is based on lies and deceit and want to decieve yourself, you know the truth if you want a better Nigeria vote for KOWA PARTY CANDIDATE a woman and phd holder why drag Nigeria backwards, from no money to buy form why is been paid millions as past head of state to school certificate saga to past hate speeches are you mad?I think APC and you the supporters are the enemy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerians wake up and say something posterity would judge us if we make this mistake our kids would certainly ask us what was our contribution to the betterment of the nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2015
How a fraudster almost become the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by IVORY2009(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Now that the military board has come out to tell the whole world that General Mohammedu Burhari's certificate/photocopy is not with them, the question now is: who is with the Gerneral's certificate? How did he join the military? Could he the General has perhaps come in via the back door? What is the Apc doing about this? Why has the Apc not gone to the west african examination council to get General Buhari a replacement? Is there something fishy about this certificate of a thing?
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari the greatest scam artist in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by Dereformer(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is finished.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by HzRF(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
I can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president

Itz a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of gud results
Only to be govern by an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
BUHARI AND APC IS A SCAM TO DEPRIVE NIGERIANS OF DEMOCRATIC VALUES , EVIL PEOPLE WITH A VERY BAD AGENDA VOTE KOWA PARTY.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by KanwuliaJara: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!! grin
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Failed project buhari vote kowa party.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by KanwuliaJara: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
bright8:
Then JAILED.

Roger that! kiss

APC! You have more qualified NORTHERNERS!
Why BUAHRIAL? cheesy
Allah don punish una with stoopidity plus JARA!!!!
Kai!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by KanwuliaJara: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
IVORY2009:
Now that the military board has come out to tell the whole world that General Mohammedu Burhari's certificate/photocopy is not with them, the question now is: who is with the Gerneral's certificate? How did he join the military? Could he the General has perhaps come in via the back door? What is the Apc doing about this? Why has the Apc not gone to the west african examination council to get General Buhari a replacement? Is there something fishy about this certificate of a thing?

See can of worms opening up ooooooooh!!!!!
E don happen!

APC don dash PDP gist with this 72 YEAR-OLD BARRACK TOUT!
SSSSSSHEI!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by chukel(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op, u r very ignorant. I will assume from ur write up that u never finished ur secondary school(that is if u enrolled for one in the first place) or u never went to university. West African examination certificate comes out 2-4yrs after the exam. On applying to the university for admission, the secondary school issues u a testimonial or a spreadsheet from waec showing ur result and that of other students. That is y universities do result verification after 2-3yrs of admission of a student. Again, the process of obtaining certificate from waec is tedious, sometimes taking beyond 1yr. Each secondary school has a database of students who took waec exam. What buhari is asking the school to give him is not the certificate but the spreadsheet which is a valid proof and waec document that he had a waec certificate.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by chukel(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't know if waec has updated their electronic data to 1961. If so, I will advice that since the general knows his exam number, he can use a scratch card to print out an electronic copy of his certificate. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by zaragozafather: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC should use the that they use in supporting buhari and send him to primary school to aquaria his certificate and use the remaining money for his ill treatment because if he happen to be the president he will die on that sit tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by zaragozafather: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Somebody that does not attend to school how could the person have exam number. So I think he should go back to school now.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by alizenbohr: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
chukel:
Op, u r very ignorant. I will assume from ur write up that u never finished ur secondary school(that is if u enrolled for one in the first place) or u never went to university. West African examination certificate comes out 2-4yrs after the exam. On applying to the university for admission, the secondary school issues u a testimonial or a spreadsheet from waec showing ur result and that of other students. That is y universities do result verification after 2-3yrs of admission of a student. Again, the process of obtaining certificate from waec is tedious, sometimes taking beyond 1yr. Each secondary school has a database of students who took waec exam. What buhari is asking the school to give him is not the certificate but the spreadsheet which is a valid proof and waec document that he had a waec certificate.

So Buhari who is very intelligent had to wait for over 50 years to realize that his certificate is not in his possession, not with the military board, not with IBB, ...

It all goes to show that the man never placed a premium on academic qualifications anyway.

From your line of reasoning, if the army had decided to verify his papers while he was in service, what would've been his excuse?

Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by adook1: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari each, number 8280002,1961 waesc,stop fooling yourself
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by Ajiswaggs(m): 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes, this is me mobilising votes for the Opposition, whoever your opposition is. 40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;1. The chibok Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4. Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6. Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8. Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly tragedy19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam20. Kerosene subsidy--------------They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccinepreventable disease,They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE
Think about it.
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by halimaabi: 3:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Vote kowa party a professor
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.ā€
ā€• Martin Luther King Jr

Ajiswaggs:
Yes, this is me mobilising votes for the Opposition, whoever your opposition is. 40 days to presidential elections. If you're votingremember this factors;1. The chibok Girls2. NNPC Scam3. Police pension fund4. Missing 20Billion5. $9million Arms deal6. Bomb Blasts7. Immigration job scam8. Petroleum pump price9. Devaluation of Naira10. Oil theft11. Power outage12. Selling of Nepa13. Selling of Refineries14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills15. ASUU & poly Strike16. Doctors Strike17. National Assembly tragedy19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam20. Kerosene subsidy--------------They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons againstBoko Haram,They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccinepreventable disease,They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE
Think about it. Good Morning
Re: Buhari certificate scam busted. by filiks(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ajiswaggs:
Think about it.

Was Ebola not stopped even without your 21 billion?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Is An Embarrassment ā€“ Kwankwaso / UNIPORT Hides Details Of President Jonathanā€™s ā€˜doctorate Degreeā€™ / Jonathan Deserves Praise For Giving OPC Contract ā€“Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.