Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Buhari Has Lost This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Lost This Election. (2166 Views)

"Buhari Has Anaemia", Femi Williams, Professor Of Medicine / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Facing facts on Buhari certificate propaganda !!!!
I will make my analysis simpe and precise.
WAEC was established in 1952 and Buhari was enlisted into the army in 1961.
After reading this I want you to differentiate between an educated / enlightened fellow and an uneducated /illiterate person. (illiterate can also be defined as someone who lacks knowledge on a subject).
On completion of your school leaving certificate (WASC, the one Buhari claimed to have) your result is sent to your school from WAEC for collection by students. Only any case of lost of certificate it is only WAEC that have the right and authority to issue you another certificate or confirm your results. This is so because WAEC (west African Examination Council) belongs to external body and not the school. The principal or anybody in the school does not have the right to do so unless something is fishing. Am sure we all know that the name of the body on our school leaving certificate is WAEC and not the school. The school is only the centre for conducting the examination.
I wonder why BUhari is expecting to get his result from the army and not WAEC ?
To make more clarification. On completion of your first degree, masters and doctorate degree. In any case leading to loss if certificate you have the right to write your university because they are the ones offering you the certificate and not an external body like school leaving certificate. This can also be confirmed with the name writing on the certificate.
That is why Sambo claims is ok after getting authority from the school to confirm his certificates.
Howwver before we start debating on Sambo certificate it is important we also know that Sambo's school leaving certificate was never in doubt.
I hope this will give an eye opener for those who wants to listen and get more knowledge. We learn everyday in our lives.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC JAJANWEEDIANS GO AND CRY YOU HAVE LOST THE ELECTION ALREADY.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
How would such a man value education this man despise our educational system .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari go back to school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by PointB: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
But Buhari did have his FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate aka Primary School Certificate), maybe he should use that one to avoid all this embarrassment. We all know that WAEC is noy easy an exam to pass. Many people had to write it multiple times to pass. So I can understand Buhari going through the 'recommendation letter' route!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by okpamson15(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
If Buhari is disqualify hmmm i'm afraid there wil be war.
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
he will ride back to the north in this Jonathan's beautiful project cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari would loose again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
okpamson15:
my dear, what is worse than what his boko haram is doing? only GOD will shield His people. death is not for all.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by ellechrystal(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
okpamson15:
war?
It's mot our fault he didn't find his cert like he claims it's missing n can't do d needful.
My dear. No b we cause am o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by AndreRose(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
PointB:
But Buhari did have his FSLC (First School Leaving Certificate aka Primary School Certificate), maybe he should use that one to avoid all this embarrassment. We all know that WAEC is noy easy an exam to pass. Many people had to write it multiple times to pass. So I can understand Buhari going through the 'recommendation letter' route!
The 1999 constitutionof Nigereia(section 131 subsection D) provides that its the secondary school certificate and not primary school one. So if he can not produce it, he has failed one of the requirements needed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by wakaman: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
this na monkey post.
not football monkey post ooo
but plain old original monkey animal brain post .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by PointB: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
AndreRose:

The 1999 constitutionof Nigereia(section 131 subsection D) provides that its the secondary school certificate and not primary school one. So if he can not produce it, he has failed one of the requirements needed.

Well we shouldn't deny an old man some joy (before he joins his forebear as predicted by Fayose). If Buhari can present his Primary Six certificate (Common Entrance), I think INEC should tamper justice with mercy! wink

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
AndreRose:

The interpretation section of the constitution, section 318 thereof, provides some leeway for Gen. Buhari even if he didn't attend school. The constitution we operate today was smartly crafted to contain a lot of "appian-ways". Anyway, the issue remains that Gen. Buhari swore on oath that he does indeed have a Senior School Leaving Certificate which he claims is in the possession of the Secretary of the Military Board. If this claim is found to be false, then he would have committed Perjury which is the crime of lying under oath and he also stakes his military career and his anti-corrupt toga on the line.
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by egift(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
he will ride back to the north in this Jonathan's beautiful project cheesy

Illiterate, that is an Airport Shuttle (Bus) and not a train.

@Post: As it stands now, all that needs to be done is for WAEC to confirm that in 1961, Buhari with the Exam Number of 8280002 sat for WASC Examination - which was known then as "University of Cambridge" Examination.

After 6yrs of Jonathan's failure and trillions stolen, he is left with certificate propaganda. What a big shame.

This Valentine is Buhari/Osinbajo all the way. Up Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
egift:

Illiterate, that is an Airport Shuttle (Bus) and not a train.

@Post: As it stands now, all that needs to be done is for WAEC to confirm that in 1961, Buhari with the Exam Number of 8280002 sat for WASC Examination - which was known then as "University of Cambridge" Examination.

After 6yrs of Jonathan's failure and trillions stolen, he is left with certificate propaganda. What a big shame.

This Valentine is Buhari/Osinbajo all the way. Up Nigeria.
Bladi-fu! when did you hear or see me say the word 'train '? are you using your level of cluelessness to intimidate me?
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by chiedu7: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
GENERAL Buhari DOES NOT HAVE MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
SO A PRINCIPAL OFFERED EDUCATIONAL ADVISE THAT GMB WILL PASS.

So I guess a recommendation to pass is good enough as actually taking the exam and passing.

For future reference please dont bother taking exams, simply get a recommendation and it's good enough.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
can't just Phantom having an illiterate as president it's a ridicule on all those who burn candle to be able to boast of good results only to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares same ideology with boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by halimaabi: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
HAHAHAHAN, grin cheesy grin

chiedu7:
GENERAL Buhari DOES NOT HAVE MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
SO A PRINCIPAL OFFERED EDUCATIONAL ADVISE THAT GMB WILL PASS.

So I guess a recommendation to pass is good enough as actually taking the exam and passing.

For future reference please dont bother taking exams, simply get a recommendation and it's good enough.

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by Monimatic(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari going going....gone
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by AndreRose(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
mulante:

The interpretation section of the constitution, section 318 thereof, provides some leeway for Gen. Buhari even if he didn't attend school. The constitution we operate today was smartly crafted to contain a lot of "appian-ways". Anyway, the issue remains that Gen. Buhari swore on oath that he does indeed have a Senior School Leaving Certificate which he claims is in the possession of the Secretary of the Military Board. If this claim is found to be false, then he would have committed Perjury which is the crime of lying under oath and he also stakes his military career and his anti-corrupt toga on the line.
"Apian way" no be small. Nigeria really needs good government( all its statutory authorities needs modification). Well, let's see wat happens.
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by AndreRose(f): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
PointB:

Well we shouldn't deny an old man some joy (before he joins his forebear as predicted by Fayose). If Buhari can present his Primary Six certificate (Common Entrance), I think INEC should tamper justice with mercy! wink
If he's old,like u claim, he should let us the children(eg oda younger presidential aspirants. Note dat am not referring to GEJ as example here) to 'serve' him. Let's be d one to lead;he should go and rest.
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by kay1one(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by kay1one(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
okpamson15:

Don't worry he will not be "disqualify"!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by okpamson15(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Don't worry he will not be "disqualify"!
i hope so oh, let they be pease. If he fail let it be that he fail than to say he is disqualify because of certificate all these aboki where the cary daga the shout sai Buhari sai buhari wahala go there oh
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by kay1one(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
okpamson15:
i hope so oh, let they be pease. If he fail let it be that he fail than to say he is disqualify because of certificate all these aboki where the cary daga the shout sai Buhari sai buhari wahala go there oh

Ode! Correct your english!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by 2weeks(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Op please Is there light in tour area
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by okpamson15(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:

Ode! Correct your english!
oluku! These are the type of daga aboki i'm talking about, go tel ur oga make him bring him certificate or...
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by chacoonder(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
@Op, I think you are suffering from serious hallucination.
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by kay1one(m): 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
okpamson15:
oluku! These are the type of daga aboki i'm talking about, go tel ur oga make him bring him certificate or...

Omo igbo like me! Pro-jonathan! Correct your english joor!
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by KINGTELLER: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
After reading this I want you to differentiate between an educated / enlightened fellow and an uneducated /illiterate person. (illiterate can also be defined as someone who lacks knowledge on a subject).
On completion of your school leaving certificate (WASC, the one Buhari claimed to have) your result is sent to your school from WAEC for collection by students. Only any case of lost of certificate it is only WAEC that have the right and authority to issue you another certificate or confirm your results. This is so because WAEC (west African Examination Council) belongs to external body and not the school. The principal or anybody in the school does not have the right to do so unless something is fishing. Am sure we all know that the name of the body on our school leaving certificate is WAEC and not the school. The school is only the centre for conducting the examination.
To make more clarification. On completion of your first degree, masters and doctorate degree. In any case leading to loss if certificate you have the right to write your university because they are the ones offering you the certificate and not an external body like school leaving certificate. This can also be confirmed with the name writing on the certificate.
That is why Sambo claims is ok after getting authority from the school to confirm his certificates.
Howwver before we start debating on Sambo certificate it is important we also know that Sambo's school leaving certificate was never in doubt.
I hope this will give an eye opener for those who wants to listen and get more knowledge. We learn everyday in our lives.
God bless Nigeria.

Interesting..... Perphaps it also mean anytime I apply to FG job, I will refer which ever ministries that wants to employ me to inquire from my last employer.
Re: Buhari Has Lost This Election. by ccollins(m): 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
God bless Nigeria.
Nonsense, did you read the area where buhari gave some copies of his certificate to the army.. What's the problem with pdP and their propanganda as regards certificate. Is waec cert the only institute recognised to issue out school certs as stipulated in 318 of constitution.. The equivalent is sufficient even a person that read or write can become president..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Dump APC 4 PDP / LIVE: March4buhari Walk From Area 1 To Old Parade Groind Abuja / Buhari Leads In 5 LGA Released Results In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.