Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (34239 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje / We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by AJOT99(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
I laff in German

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well they had their chances and chose a sick illiterate
The pastor who has never managed any public office should take over
Hahahahaha
This is getting interesting
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by simdam500(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC's are high on orijin
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by M4gunners: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na now day break?
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
[s]
b1327:
sir are u through or their is still more "cluelessness"u want 2 pour out.
[/s]next time employ the services of ur brain before making comments.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by otigbagba: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=VOICEOFTHEMASES post=29992759][/quote]NONSENCE. .when victory is here already
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by omonnakoda: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Desperation!Even those of us with a visceral aversion for Buhari are having a rethink.
What else does PDP have in their kitty? I sincerely hope this is NOT the strategy to win.Thinking about those Nigerians who will queue up to vote(I AM NOT ONE) How many are likely to be swayed by this certificate saga. The PDP should be showcasing its success over the last 4 years

Instead Fayose is posting ads that he will soon die or we hear that he has prostrate cancer or he should go and run with Usain Bolt

What next, PDP will release a certificate to show that Buhari is dead and his body has been taken over by Shekarau?

Everything we have heard is why we should NOT vote Buhari.

What we would like to hear is WHY SHOULD WE RETURN JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=Mitsurugi post=29994324]

Dude I have no problem with your choice of candidates or political opinions, but what is this about taunting sick people like you hold the power over your own health or potential death; just asking. Let's take a cue from the fact that every person that spoke about Zik's death died before him and learn. We must be sensible if not for ourselves then for our kids and the future of this nation. That a thug who calls himself a governor started an odious trend of inanities does not mean that we must tread the same path. The truth is; twenty years from now, will you be proud of t...NEITHER WILL A TERRORIST RULE THIS COUNTRY, GOD FORBID IT! GEJ TILL GOD SAY NO...
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
No wonder atiku has been avoiding apc campaign rallies.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by DeCritique(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
jingh:
CONCERNED members of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, has expressed worries over the
health condition of the Presidential Candidate of the
party, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd) and advised
the leadership of the party to replace him with
governor of Kano State, Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso who
came second in the primaries of the party

who be them ?

Abeg buhari for President jare
#buhari4change

They are right thinking APC members that believe that a fight against corruption begins from home... If APC was to change candidates now, I may think of joining the Progressives but the problem still remains that the Party Leader is the General Overseer of corruption in Nigeria so how do I cope with that and APC's claim to stop corruption? undecided

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by virus04(m): 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
b1327:
Pdp just wan frustrate apc but ko possible.
wetin consine pdp for dis matter guy
h
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
Desperation!Even those of us with a visceral aversion for Buhari are having a rethink.
What else does PDP have in their kitty? I sincerely hope this is NOT the strategy to win.Thinking about those Nigerians who will queue up to vote(I AM NOT ONE) How many are likely to be swayed by this certificate saga. The PDP should be showcasing its success over the last 4 years

Instead Fayose is posting ads that he will soon die or we hear that he has prostrate cancer or he should go and run with Usain Bolt

What next, PDP will release a certificate to show that Buhari is dead and his body has been taken over by Shekarau?

Everything we have heard is why we should NOT vote Buhari.

What we would like to hear is WHY SHOULD WE RETURN JONATHAN

Stop being childish
The man fielded must first qualify to compete
Just because you live in a country generally with no standards doesn't mean an attempt shouldn't be made to keep one
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
well i lik the OPPOSITIONS which is the APC angry angry
for shaking d PDP parties as a whole .....
we need a change for a better government in nigeria ...
but we must believe that nothing good comes easy .....
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
No wonder atiku has been avoiding apc campaign rallies.

O kwa before they snatch his WAEC And present as Buhari's grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]next time employ the services of ur brain before making comments.
sir go take a catnap cos I c ur cerebral cortex isn't functioning well. come back to type wen u can think straight.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by wakaman: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lies from the same source that said shagari endorsed Jonathan yesterday.

Sai buhari,
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by koikoi2(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
I told u ppl from d beginning dat I saw Buhari in my vision fall inside a deep pit but he cud not come out.

may his soul Rest in peace.

Replacing Buhari is not allowed. That's mission impossible. part 4
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

O kwa before they snatch his WAEC And present as Buhari's grin grin grin
I no blame am. I guess all the govs that wanted to be his vp candidate got wind of this and backed out,that was why they had to pick osinbajo
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP is soooooooo afraid of Buhari...he has become their recurring nightmare. lol.

Sai Buhari!!!!
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by omonnakoda: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Stop being childish
The man fielded must first qualify to compete
Just because you live in a country generally with no standards doesn't mean an attempt shouldn't be made to keep one
Guy I did not make personal remarks directed at any one and will not tolerate ANY from anyone, restrict any comments directed at me to ISSUES. Tell your mother not to be childish. Baboon!!

2 Likes

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by elohorayodele: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shame on the janjawedians APC-shites . Election never reach and Confusion is already in their midst. GEJ till APC can provide someone apart from a lying stark gworo chewing dictator
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
I no blame am. I guess all the govs that wanted to be his vp candidate got wind of this and backed out,that was why they had to pick osinbajo

They would have chosen Teefnooboo his perfect match
Toronto jam Toronto
Imagine a whole seasoned university professor as VP candidate to an illiterate just because one is from a certain region
Same way a well educated Alex ekwueme was VP for a man that attended TTC
Isn't that what the bible called unequal yoking
How can it work
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by sunayo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dannyset:
Every passing day, General Buhari turn out to be a thorn in the flesh of PDP. Imagine the crowd at Kano ysday and d eventual stoning of the Corrupt Apostle(Jonathan) in Kastina ysday also, must hav resulted into HBP of these PDP and TANoids. Look at anoda way they want to come out again when their Certificate noise was shut today. Who is this Group that we don't know about? U people will just die with d issue of this Man, while he coast home to a landslide victory come Feb. 14. Come and replace him na.
COWARDS dying before their death.

If Jonathan was truly stoned at Katsina then you and your lots should be ashamed.
Buhari campaigned in Bayelsa and other Niger Deltaa states nobody rejected or booed him. That's to tell you how civilised and tolerant they are, but up North because of the illiteracy caused by past leaders from the region and their religion whoever does not hold their beliefs is an enemy.

Is this what change is about? Stoning those you don't support? The sane thing will be to wait and vote their choice candidate but no, they'll fight. Shioor!!!

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
[s]
b1327:
sir go take a catnap cos I c ur cerebral cortex isn't functioning well. come back to type wen u can think straight.
[/s]dorrorubbish
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by talktofemi: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
If Buhari do eventually win the election without having minimum qualification as prescribed by the constitution, the court can nullify his votes as he is not qualify to contest.

Having no certificate will also weaken his moral base of not being corrupt as he befitted from corruption to have risen that high in the Nigerian army. Corruption isn't only about stealing or embezzling money. That wouldn't b surprising because of the North dominance of the Army then and even now.

The question is if APC do win the election and Buhari is disqualified will Osinbajo take over?

Time will tell as nothing is certain in politics.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
virus04:
wetin consine pdp for dis matter guy
h
man he concern pdp big time.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
sunayo:

If Jonathan was truly stoned at Katsina then you and your lots should be ashamed.
Buhari campaigned in Bayelsa and other Niger Deltaa states nobody rejected or booed him. That's to tell you how civilised and tolerant they are, but up North because of the illiteracy caused by past leaders from the region and their religion whoever does not hold their beliefs is an enemy.

Is this what change is about? Stoning those you don't support? The sane thing will be to wait and vote their choice candidate but no, they'll fight. Shioor!!!

If the presidential candidate didn't finish high school,imagine the fate of the average almajiri in his region

2 Likes

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
[s][/s]dorrorubbish
ok
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
koikoi2:
I told u ppl from d beginning dat I saw Buhari in my vision fall inside a deep pit but he cud not come out.

may his soul Rest in peace.

Replacing Buhari is not allowed. That's mission impossible. part 4

Hahahahaha
Prophet Suleiman is now a nairalander
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by hopeforcharles(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Impossible. Dates for final submission of candidates is past.
APC fuked up.
Hahahahhahahahahhaha hahahahahaha
Wow please I want change too but I can't help but laugh @ the way u said APC bleeped up. Change we need,
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by David0(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
This story is so false, this is pdp in making. Don't be surprise when d names of the people mentioned, come out to deny ever making such comment. When u read carefully, u ll notice a similar write up wt those of PDP regular propaganda. Even the source na PDP fan.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

They would have chosen Teefnooboo his perfect match
Toronto jam Toronto
Imagine a whole seasoned university professor as VP candidate to an illiterate just because one is from a certain region
Same way a well educated Alex ekwueme was VP for a man that attended TTC
Isn't that what the bible called unequal yoking
How cannot it work
see as u finish apc !!!! Dere is god ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) / National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated / How True Are El-Rufai's Several Claims On Channels TV Interview? - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.