Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso (34237 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / ''I Am At War With Kwankwaso Over N300 Billion Debt - Ganduje / We’ll Replace Buhari In 2019; Nothing Will Stop Us, PDP Chairman, Sheriff, Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Justicealh3(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
What a confusion like this matter, uh? we want Fe-GENERAL not Fe-kwankwaso or Fe-jonatha. Sai FeBuhari.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by maberry(m): 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Anybody supporting this old man running for presidency obviously doesn't like him at all
He wldnt survive his 1st tenure there!
A man who already forgets the name of his running mate. SMH
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by ocelot2006(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
*whistling*

It's too late to apologiiiise
It's too laaaaaaaaaaaaaate

grin
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Elslim: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Meanwhile u can contribute to a new Nigeria and helping the APC achieve thier goal by Texting APC to 35350.

Sai Buhari
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by jingh(f): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

Give him the bj and stop pretending..
remove d cent and stop pretending
u ain't related to 50cent
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by aku626(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its so funny right now all those saying buhari till they die rotfl a lot of people would die soon. In other news please you guys should start begging Bros Jo cause if he makes it to power all those people that didn't got his back though. LOL!
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by obataokenwa(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
all nigerian graduates must rise and say no to this injustice about to be done to education. if we allow Buhari to contest without providing his certificate, then we should be ready to be sidelined in greater positions tomorrow. let us all protest this seriously noatter your party or who u follow....how can a man retire since 1983 and he couldnt develop himself certicate wise and no any other further training or education like obasanjo did. sorry to say..we are about voting for a dummy. pls lets say no to this stupidity
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by deen4real7902: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=VOICEOFTHEMASES post=29992759][/quote]

The group no get NAME? Wrong information to mislead people
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by nellyjohn: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Does dat mean dat APC did not check all d criterias needed b4 conducting ther own election? What a shame to u all. Goodluck Ebere Jonathan all d way jor. Up PDP

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by chuxyn: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
The fear of General Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for Goodluck Jonathan supporters. So GEJ prefers a kwankwanso that he may defeat to a Buhari that will crush him at the polls? No wonder they are focusing on mischief asking for a 53yrs old certificate.. I wonder why the PDP didn't ask for General Obasanjos certificate when he contested.... make Baba Iyabo slap them
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by micrep3030(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Too late sorry about dat
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by micrep3030(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
INEC will soon disqualified him
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Eziachi: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can now see what all these is about. This people are afraid of this guy as a candidate. They begged INEC to disqualified him, INEC said they don't have such power and ask them to go to court.
For some reason they are ALLERGIC to courts. Now they are begging their political opponent to replace him with a beatable and easy candidate three weeks to the game.
Knowing Nigerian politics, I will not even be surprise that even within the APC, some will like such a scenario, so they can become a candidate through the back door. Opposition has no chance in hell of beating PDP without Buhari. PDP knew that it's easy ride for them without Buhari's personality cult in the north. This what all this is about.
What is happening was something predicted months ago that it will happen. It was a total mistake for Buhari/APC to have danced to trap by answering back, that what PDP want to talk about as there is no way they can talk about their record for the next three week. There is nothing left in their tank to talk about.
Even if he presented them with his MARKED exam papers, they will be asking for something else. When Obama like Buhari did finally bowed to the extremist bigots with his birth certificate, were they satisfied? No! The rather asked to see his birth midwife.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Eziachi: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nigerian last minute political groups.
Haven't we heard or seen it all before? Only that Nigerian had a very short memory.
Remember the infamous ASSOCIATION FOR BETTER NIGERIA group of Chief Abimbola Davis/Arthur Nzeribe used by IBB to truncate the 1993 election?
The latest group is Jonathan/PDP back door begging for a lesser opponent in the poll because eventhough I believe they had a strong chance of winning, they don't want to left it to chance as they had never been in this sort of corner before with any opposition party since 1999.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gej:now u know I am the master of the game. Obj:dakun ,i beg , omode lo se mi. I will never go against you again lailai.

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by gbadexy(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
if buhari isnt contesting then im voting jonathan.
i'm not intetested in just putting a northerner in power.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
ANOTHER DESPERATE PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) FAKE GROUP.
WHO ARE THE CONCERNED PEOPLE IN APC? grin

WHAT IS NEXT?
CONCERNED FRIENDS OF BUHARI? grin

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]PDP GOVERNOR OF EBONYI STATE IS 82 YEARS OLD AND HE IS ALMOST 10 YEARS OLDER THAN GEN. MUHAMMAD BUHARI. AND PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN HAS BEEN PRAISING THE OLD MAN.

NOW YOU SEE HOW EVIL THE PDP IS BY ATTACKING BUHARI FOR BEING BRAVE TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN AT 73.

GOD WILL JUDGE AND PUNISH EVERYONE OF YOU ATTACKING BUHARI FOR YOUR DECEIT AND HYPOCRISY.
AND MANY OF YOU STILL CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS AND GO TO CHURCH TO PAY LIP SERVICE TO GOD.
GOD WILL JUDGE AND PUNISH YOU ALL.

PDP will lose Ebonyi to crisis – Elechi

[/size]

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Bruteforce1o1: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
it is often said that good liars must have good memory. But buhari is a bad liar with a bad memory. He forgets the name of his vp candidate,he forgets the meaning of inec ,he forgets where he kept his certificate and now he has even forgotten who is course mates were. And to cap it all the number 8280002 he gave is not
WAEC number of any
exams, but the registration
number of recruitment form
in the Nigerian Army.
So the question is why is buhari lying so much?
His liars are beginning to sicken many nigerians. There is no way he will win in the north,the north will rather stick with gej for 4 years than enter tinubu once chance bus .

Dada, SHAME ON YOU.

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Gbawe: 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Orikinla:
ANOTHER DESPERATE PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) FAKE GROUP.
WHO ARE THE CONCERNED PEOPLE IN APC? grin

WHAT IS NEXT?
CONCERNED FRIENDS OF BUHARI?
grin

Thank you my brother. Evil people, by nature of their innate disposition, are very determined and deceitful. The Devil is a good example of this. Those who do not want change are the ones behind the daily 'road blocks' thrown in front of Buhari. They are scared Nigeria may change permanently when a man who is on the side of the people takes charge and makes Nigeria, as is the case worldwide, a nation that will be about the empowerment of the majority rather than the PDP's 16 years old strategy of empowering and glorifying an oligarchy catering to an elite few while the masses endure grinding poverty, neglect and deprivation.

Buhari , unfortunately for these enemies of progress, will overcome so that goodness wins and Nigeria can begin to thrive as God and the universe intended when they conspired to bestow so much endowment on us as a nation. We should not be in this position as a Nation but for pro-elite and anti-people misrulers like GEJ et al.

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by nnachukz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
This could be a trap laid by PDP. I know they will access this loophole when buhari wins. Just go to court and disqualify him, simple.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Iyanuasele: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=VOICEOFTHEMASES post=29992759][/quote]
Na wa o,another problem within the party, let APC kill GMB first before replacing him with. Kwankwanso, if u dis Kwakwanso faction don't stop this rubbish, u go face danger.why are u antagonising ur member in the presence of Nigeria instead of u to defend him by going to Nigeria archieves, bring out his certificate and the issue of his health, go pharmacy, APC, go get panasharp for him not panadol. Leave GMB alone o. He no complain
cool
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by peter4d2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
When they whr going after Stella Oduah thr seem 2 be nothing wrong nau that they r going after d general some pple say he shuld b granted waivers bloody hypocrits I tell u all dis apc goons.

Gej till buhari show us his certificate nonsense I don't know why they could not apply d same force dey used in chasing oduah or does becoming a general automatically allow u 2 b above d law

Yes he as stated his exam number its now d duty of d press 2 investigate or supposed stakeholders 2 confirm not d duty of apc is tell nigerians it has bin put 2 rest

Cos I was expecting dat he wuld be showing his certificate while backing it up wit d real proof as in displaying of statement of results rubbish change

Dey wuld say d whole SW is against Gej cos I beg 2 differ maybe dey r not considering Ondo n Ekiti 2 b SW in Lagos not jess a representation of yorubas only but all ethnic grp in naija.

Let Febuary come so Gej can continue is transformation agenda not some persons telling us he wrote 2 d chief federatn 2 stop paying money his sure entitled to when he culd have channeled d money 2 better use even if it was north nobody wuld have held him accountable cos I know thr r many millionaires in d south who could have done same.

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dannyset:

U see ursef! Even the Hausas ur insulting won't write the way u just did. In case of next time, it is "Birds of a feather". And let me also let u know this, am not a bigot(religion or tribal). Am a Christian, but not like one of u who sees other religion as enemies.
I think am done with u on dis. Not that we are fighting tho!
...Really..? u hav 2 teach me how 2 hold a pen too mr/mrs teacher..without ur real name, u ar nobody mind u, or ar u begherebe..? mumu!
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by richardomoko: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
That's ur opinion though. However, I am shocked that kwankwaso has that enough popularity if u enter some keke napeps in Abuja and in some other states u would discover that most have stickers of Kwankwaso.
frustratedman:

So that Gej can defeat him conveniently right? Be a gentleman my friend
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by blezynetym(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sorry buhari,its too late to replace anybody. GEJtill2019
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Emphany: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Johnnoo:
I don't want to believe APC is so daft to realize that GMB does not meet the criteria... cool
no mind them Jare...dem think say presidencial sit na kilishi where you jes bring one mai'suya to be the president. Its do obvious they lack minds.

1 Like

Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by tlops(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hope that you guys know that even if he had F9 parallel in his WASC/WAEC he is still qualified to contest. because the constitution did not require five credits but just attendance to qualify.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by Adminisher: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
onatisi:
you see we yorubas are politically fluid,we move from one party to another once the party we support don't perform. That is why in the south west pdp and apc have both had 8 years each in governing each state. But the heart of yoruba majority is with pdp,because we see pdp not as a party but as our national political family. At the end of the coming elections apc will mostly be left with just 3 states namely lagos,osun and ogun state. In oyo state ,despite the fact that I am a pdp supporter yet I won't vote for pdp and so also will many pdp followers it is between labour party and accord but for the presidential pdp will carry the day. So we have the capacity to vote for different parties at different levels. I have been telling ppl,there is no way gej and pdp won't win the presidential in the south west. So please don't mind those noise makers always shouting sai buhari day and night and claiming to be speaking for the whole yoruba race.

Yorubas?...PDP?..which kind of Ibo Man is writing this FALSEHOOD on behalf of Yorubas. Even when OBJ was president, the party was struggling in Yoruba land. PDP that killed Bola Ige. PDP under whose president (Obasanjo) they kidnapped a whole governor of a state in the East and most Ibos were looking around and doing nothing. By right no right thinking Nigerian should be supporting that party that is under Gods judgement and won't last beyond February, 2015. That is the party you an Ibo Man is saying Yorubas hearts are for. A lot of you guys don't understand the fundamentals of Nigeria. Occultic political forces are draining your blood and they have started in your children's own and you are all standing mumu because you have sold your self to TRIBALISM.
Very stupid statement, Yorubas are for PDP of Omisore, of Fayose, of Ogunlewe, of Bode George?. Come on my friend stop smoking overdried stuff. The only fairly decent people in PDP are the Akinjides and the Jimi Agabjes and we true Yoruba have everybody properly classified.
Re: Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Yorubas?...PDP?..which kind of Ibo Man is writing this FALSEHOOD on behalf of Yorubas. Even when OBJ was president, the party was struggling in Yoruba land. PDP that killed Bola Ige. PDP under whose president (Obasanjo) they kidnapped a whole governor of a state in the East and most Ibos were looking around and doing nothing. By right no right thinking Nigerian should be supporting that party that is under Gods judgement and won't last beyond February, 2015. That is the party you an Ibo Man is saying Yorubas hearts are for. A lot of you guys don't understand the fundamentals of Nigeria. Occultic political forces are draining your blood and they have started in your children's own and you are all standing mumu because you have sold your self to TRIBALISM.
Very stupid statement, Yorubas are for PDP of Omisore, of Fayose, of Ogunlewe, of Bode George?. Come on my friend stop smoking overdried stuff. The only fairly decent people in PDP are the Akinjides and the Jimi Agabjes and we true Yoruba have everybody properly classified.
just wait and see. No need for too much talking. Ko soro mo ,gbogbo di feb 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue / Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.