Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? (824 Views)

Buhari 'forgets' Meaning Of INEC, APC / Buhari Failed To Remember His Vp Name / Buhari Forgets His VP's Name At Owerri Rally - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by fallout87: 2:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
That is a lie.

APC, you say you want to fight corruption, but you are engaging in doing one of the most corrupt things. Now you will manufacture his test and tell us all it was there all along?

This kind of corruption is why Nigeria is suffering. The country allows corruption in both parties from head to toe.
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by holatin(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
fallout87:
That is a lie.

APC, you say you want to fight corruption, but you are engaging in doing one of the most corrupt things. Now you will manufacture his test and tell us all it was there all along?

This kind of corruption is why Nigeria is suffering. The country allows corruption in both parties from head to toe.

if you can think so low like this then money spend on educating you is a waste

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by fallout87: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:

You are a fool. I have not only my degree but a masters, which can be confirmed. Unlike Buhari, who is currently manufacturing his own as we speak.

You complain about corruption and poor leadership, yet here you fools are supporting both things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by holatin(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
fallout87:

You are a fool. I have not only my degree but a masters, which can be confirmed. Unlike Buhari, who is currently manufacturing his own as we speak.

You complain about corruption and poor leadership, yet here you fools are supporting both things.
don't you know degree without commons sense its like a new plane without an engine.
as clueless as educated illiterate
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by fallout87: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
don't you know degree without commons sense its like a new plane without an engine.

What I'm getting from this is, you haven't finished primary school and hate everyone who pursued their education? grin
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by holatin(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
fallout87:

What I'm getting from this is, you haven't finished primary school and hate everyone who pursued their education? grin
hehehehe I laugh at the heavenly mumu bestowed on you
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:
bros why naw? U for just ask am say which school him dey pursue him masters? School plenty naw,people like this,na asari dokubo university dem go!! No wonder some of them no get common sense..for example,doyin okupe,(bastard) fayose(thug and an idiot) reno omokri(no common sense) do you know what they have in common? They rant without using their brains first thereby creating problem for their clueless master...people who support them too rants without sense...
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by KINGTELLER: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP such is allowed... You dont expect him to remember the VP name more than his credentials
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by ellechrystal(f): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
holatin:

fallout87:

holatin:
fallout87:

holatin:
hehehehe I laugh at the heavenly mumu bestowed on you
Buhahaha . Y una dey quarrel because of mallam?
Easy bros
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by holatin(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
Buhahaha . Y una dey quarrel because of mallam?
Easy bros
k maam
Re: Buhari: Forgets Vp's Name, Yet Remembers Exact Exam#?? by holatin(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
bros why naw? U for just ask am say which school him dey pursue him masters? School plenty naw,people like this,na asari dokubo university dem go!! No wonder some of them no get common sense..for example,doyin okupe,(bastard) fayose(thug and an idiot) reno omokri(no common sense) do you know what they have in common? They rant without using their brains first thereby creating problem for their clueless master...people who support them too rants without sense...
bro you don talk am finish oooo.

five kudos to you

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Didnt Finish PHD- Obasanjo / Tension In apc Over Cold War Between Kwankwaso And Buhari / Boko Haram Kill 15 In Borno As Jonathan Campaigns In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.