Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic (36622 Views)

Amaechi Begins Inspection Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Modernization Project(pics) / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / Calabar Monorail Coaches Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by olabodejinad: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
lyntiffany:
ask yourself why did your pay master cancel Lagos metro line sine 19thine come? if he had done the needful then we should be pursuing another agenda now fool.

First of all, I have no allegiance whatsoever to any political party but let us try to speak the truth when we see it. Duringvthe buhari idiagbon regime, a dollar was equivalent to 1.2 dollars. If that is not evidence enough to show that Nigeria is gradually falling into oblivion, I Dont know what else will. A few trains and y'all are blinded to the atrocities committed. Are we to neglect the missing $20billion or the money went up into thin air It is either u are shortminded or completely ridden by sentiment. Vote for jona and u play with ur future.
#tillFebuhariComes
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by olabodejinad: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
sbaks:

Mtorrrrr. The "federal ministry of health" under PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN A.K.A BETTER PIKIN, fought and conquered ebola in enugu, port-harcourt and lagos! FACT!!
The economy under PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AZIKWE A.K.A BETTER PIKIN is the LARGEST IN AFRICA. FACT.
PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AZIKWE A.K.A BETTER PIKIN constructed much more universities than any other president did in recent years (e.g federal universities of technology, etc. Like federal university in katsina! Kano and So much more) abi? FACT!
Good luck all the way.
He has fought and won many battles, he is fighting and will win the battle of boko haram as well.
GEJ 2019. GEJ ALL THE WAY

Sure, we have one of the largest GDP in the world but have u stopped to ask yourself why it is not reflected in the lives of the average Nigerian? CORRUPTION!!!! The money is shared as it is realized leaving nothing for the common man. Nigeria still has one of the lowest GDP per capita in the world whereas u see small countries like Norway, Denmark etc citizens living better life than Nigerians.

Shine ur eyes well
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by taki121: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2015
gaint of africa n still using dat kind of trains tja
Re: Nigeria Railway Takes Delivery Of Five 68-Seater Coaches: Pic by lyntiffany(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2015
olabodejinad:

First of all, I have no allegiance whatsoever to any political party but let us try to speak the truth when we see it. Duringvthe buhari idiagbon regime, a dollar was equivalent to 1.2 dollars. If that is not evidence enough to show that Nigeria is gradually falling into oblivion, I Dont know what else will. A few trains and y'all are blinded to the atrocities committed. Are we to neglect the missing $20billion or the money went up into thin air It is either u are shortminded or completely ridden by sentiment. Vote for jona and u play with ur future.
#tillFebuhariComes
Mr man mark it i will vote for him and I know my future will be brighter than those bleaching ladies
Vote for the continuity of uncommon transformation
Vote for a digital president
Vote GEJ/SAMBO.
FAILBuhari 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Lagos Commercial Drivers Are On Strike / Tremor In Ibadan, Oyo State; Residents Run For Cover / Migrants Including Nigerians Allowed To Enter Europe After 18 Days. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.