Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Is The Nigerian Girl So Impatient With Attitude?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is The Nigerian Girl So Impatient With Attitude?. (514 Views)

Why Most Girls Are Always Impatient With Their Boyfriend / Idoma Girls With Attitude Problems Especially The Ene 's / Help! My D*ck Always Stand When Am Sitting With A Girl. So Embarrassing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nigerian Girl So Impatient With Attitude?. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders I need an answer to this question.

Boy: Hi am Sylars, u?
Girl: : How old are you, what do u do and where do you reside, please if you can't answer don't burder chatting.

Guys why are our ladies and gals this way, are they that desperate?.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Girl So Impatient With Attitude?. by Maamin(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Did a Nigerian gal tell you that? undecided
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Girl So Impatient With Attitude?. by Oahray: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
It's childish, but that would be because guys bug them too much. When a girl has too many people struggling to get her attention, she can afford to be choosy and would naturally draw up a scale of preference. While others are getting ignored, you don't expect to be high up that scale as a stranger, do you?

When demand is high with low supply, price increases to reduce demand.

If a girl does that to me, I'd tell her "goodbye then" and blank her for good. I no get power for that kind essay.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Girl So Impatient With Attitude?. by Tymax(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hunger makes a babe impatient. Don't blame such babes.

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Civilized Dating Techniques—to Make Them Automatically Falling / 13 Romantic Records Perfect For Valentine’s Day / Happy Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.