Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (1099 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Katsina College, formerly Provincial
Secondary School, which Muhammadu
Buhari, the All Progressives Congress, APC,
presidential candidate, graduated from in
1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary
school certificate examination results.
The results, obtained exclusively by
PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr.
Buhari’s claim that he undertook the
University of Cambridge West African School
Certificate Examinations and obtained five
credits in English Language, Geography,
Hausa Language, History, and Health
Science.
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer
printout from Cambridge University as well
as a statement of result, signed by the current
principal of Katsina College, dated January
21, 2015.
The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former
military head of state, failed in Mathematics
and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature
in English.
The examination centre number was 8280
while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was
The statement of results is printed on the
letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry
of Education, and it shows that the
examination took place in 1961.
The Cambridge print out also shows the result
of 17 other candidates at the centre, including
Shehu Yar’adua, a former Chief of Staff,
Supreme Headquarters.
Controversy over Mr. Buhari’s result
escalated Tuesday after the Nigerian Army,
which had earlier admitted to having a copies
of his certificate, reversed itself saying it
could not even attest to the details listed in
his records.
The spokesperson of the Army, Olajide
Laleye, said “Neither the original copy,
certified true copy (CTC) nor statement of result of Major-.Gen.
Mohammadu Buhari‘s WASC result is in his personal file.”
He said while it is the practice in the Nigerian Army that before
candidates are shortlisted for commissioning into the officers’
cadre of the service, the selection board verifies the original
copies of credentials as presented, “There is no available record
to show that this process was followed in the 1960s.”
The military’s comments came after the retired general had said
that his lost copies of results were with the Army, an
explanation he gave ahead of elections February 14.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Barcanista,berem,omenka BREAKING: Katsina College releases Buhari’s ​WASC results http:///vwRP8B". Gbawe. NgeneUkwenu
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by temitemi1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole runs(ori olori) grin grin grin... Buhari where is ur certificate GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think it's time that PDP allow this certificate issue to rest....and show us it own certificate of achievements in the last 16 years and why it deserved another 4 years.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by alaoeri: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Every if Buhari shows his certificate to the glaring eyes of TANoids they will still have something to say, shame on all TANoids & their cohorts.
GMB 2015.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Am waiting for the saTANoids to open silly threads asking why he failed Mathematics.
Their plan to distract Buhari from continuing his campaign rally will fail.

God bless the General!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by lacasa: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

PDP, wat now?

#GMB till PDP and GEJ make Alameseigha wear a gown and wins Miss World pageant cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by chocmanne(m): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
awon temi o le she pali ti ni oluwole...... but no wahala.

GEJ and GMB till 2019...
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sheymaziggy: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good one ,just observe the TANOIDS,they would open up another unintelligent daft propaganda,they never tackle real issues only the irrelevant once
Can't wait to see GBM on the hot seat come May 29

Buhari for change
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by sheymaziggy: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
Am waiting for the saTANoids to open silly threads asking why he failed Mathematics.
Their plan to distract Buhari from continuing his campaign rally will fail.

God bless the General!
True my sister,I am just so tired of all their unintelligent propaganda ,imagine a gov wishing death message,how clueless can the PDP/tan be
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by publisher(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole runz...up Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by egift(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
GBM/PYO all the way! Change is here to stay.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin angry
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by egift(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
publisher:
Oluwole runz...up Tinubu.

Where is your proof it is a forgery, you shameless lair. FYI, this election cannot be stolen like the NNPC funds.

Sai Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
"Buhari wrote the exam in a miracle centre"- TANoids grin
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kororugged: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Waste of time by PDP

Instead of debating issues, they were barking up the wrong tree. Nigerians are tired of the GEJ administration.

Nigerians want Change

Now PDP, do and you are told below

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by omenka(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
I hate talking about this certificate thing because it is a total distraction from the important issues at hand. We want to talk about:

Economy.

Security.

Healthcare.

Corruption.

And other allied matters.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Oluwole runs(ori olori) grin grin grin... Buhari where is ur certificate GEJ till 2019!!!

The print out of the results came from Cambridge University abeg let it cure your madness.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Ventura1: 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
TANoids in soup
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Waiting patiently for the anti Buhari's to start finding fault in his result.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tinkinjow: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
A time is coming....now you won't see the American lovers like Lie Muhamad singing their self deprecating line " if it is in America". No body is saying now that having lied on oath, Buhari has lost every bit moral right to stand for election.

This is perjury, its the same crime that ended his namesake Salisu Buhari's political career...someone said maybe the crime runs in the name.
Never give me a Buhari as a standard for change...so for now, Jonathan for ever.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
I think it's time that PDP allow this certificate issue to rest....and show us it own certificate of achievements in the last 16 years and why it deserved another 4 years.

Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
My brother, I am the happiest person alive as I am typing this. The #Change movement is oncourse
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Truckpusher(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I am the happiest person alive as I am typing this. The #Change movement is oncourse
Buhari failed maths grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joseph1832(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:
I hate talking about this certificate thing because it is a total distraction from the important issues at hand. We want to talk about:

Economy.

Security.

Healthcare.

Corruption.

Only the clueless ones will still focus on GMB's certificate. Even GEJ who is a Phd holder, what has he achieved so far?.
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Thanks to PDP for helping GMB with media campaign. Thanks for Taniods for marketing GMB. Mun gode
Re: BREAKING: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by tinkinjow: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
omenka:

Economy.

Security.

Healthcare.

Corruption.

Sorry dear, you can't wish it away. It's the bases of everything and anything.
Buhari lied on oath probably because he didn't want us to know his academic deficiency.
He had the opportunity of just citing his years of service to safe himself this perjury but he didn't.
You can't approach an interview panel with a lying affidavit even when you seem qualified for the job...the law assumes nothing, and if it does, it can only be that whatever he had achieve academically was built on faulty foundation and therefore cannot stand. that's why students lose their studentships when found not to have the requisite waec results irrespective that they may have been passing their courses....so if the interview panel found that you are dishonest to the extent of lying on oath, you can't get the job. And you ot your mom can't then tell the panel please let's ignore the lie and focus on how to better the company. It's not done that way no matter the company's situation.

(1) (Reply)

Real Fact That Buhari Results Is Fake See Proof / Why Are The Politicians Using Buhari Like This? / Presidential Election: YBE Poll Gives Jonathan Marginal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.