Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (99983 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joan1: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, which Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, graduated from in 1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate examination results.

The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.

PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.

The examination centre number was 8280 while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.

The statement of results is printed on the letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education, and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.

The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.

SEE RESULT HERE: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

180 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.

1008 Likes 117 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Singing...

SaTAN you are a liar
You can never win
You have never won
You are defeated.... X3

The PDP failed Nigerians for 15 years, Jonathan failed Nigerians for 5years. They have Nothing to campaign with, they resorted to propaganda. They called us illiterates supporters, they subjected the General to ridicule, but where are they now? God has vindicated us. We will continue to clamour for #Change until the General has been Inaugurated as President and Commander-in-Chief.

Sai buhari

705 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by alaoeri: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
HBP for TANoids cheesy waiting for another propaganda afterall this one has failed.
Shame on PDP
Shame on Fayose
Shame on FFK
Shame on Reno
Shame on Metuh & other TANoids
SAI BUHARI 2015 DONE DEAL.

504 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by domack99(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
If this is true then case close but why fail math this will be another issue PDPs will be mocking about

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by lacasa: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

I have been waiting for this moment, a moment that will dictate to all enemies far and within that, Light can never mix with Darkness.

GMB, APC, Progressives, shaming their enemies since GEJ had no shoes cool

PDP, wat now?

Ok, now that our President elect has shamed his detractors, I move the motion for the candidate of the Phee Di Phee Goodluck Jonathan, to present his 'PhD THESIS' to Nigerians grin

#GEJPresentYourThesis cool

Eehm... Lest I forget, .....

Still, GMB till PDP/GEJ make Alameiseigha wear a gown and wins Miss World pageant cheesy

*(Last Bullet)*
After Buhari released his certificate, GEJ supporters be like...

300 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Esanboi(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes!Yes!!Yes!!!..........sai Buhari

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Zellie: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
joan1:
Government College, formerly Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, which Muhammadu Buhari, the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, graduated from in 1961, has released Mr. Buhari’s secondary school certificate examination results.

The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.

PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from Cambridge University as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.

The results show that Mr. Buhari, a former military head of state, failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.

The examination centre number was 8280 while Mr. Buhari’s candidate number was 002.

The statement of results is printed on the letter head paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education, and it shows that the examination took place in 1961.

The Cambridge print out also shows the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.

SEE RESULT HERE: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity. Say NO! To cluelessness (olodoness) and illiteracy! He never liked school (boko haram) and he wants to rule over nigerians that love school? So typical of a Shariaist and a jihadist. Say NO to the JIHADIST. JESUS CHRIST MUST REIGN. You cannot force your religion on us. We are smarter now. This is not 1983 or better still 14 century BC A.D grin

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Many are the affliction of the righteous but the Lord deliver him out of them all.

They brought islamization, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought boko Sponsor, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought "Ungovernable statement", the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Age propaganda, the Lord vindicated the General
They brought Death threat, the Lord vindicated the General
They even tried to assassinate him,the Lord vindicated the General
They switched to certificate, the Lord vindicated the General

Give it UP PDP.......

Sai Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiiii

553 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ellechrystal(f): 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is getting more n more interesting..

14 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
Front page with speed of light

Seun pls come to the rescue...

Sai Buhari

I am so happy and so sure millions out there would be glad that this matter has finally been put to bed.

Time to go for the final round of campaign that would dislodge the Otuoke born from power in next month's election.

Click Like if you are happy.Click Share if you agree that GMB would win the election.

481 Likes 226 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
With this discovery....may i say sorrow and shame shall everlastingly be the lot of PDP and its leadership

204 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
So what is the next mudslinging that PDP will throw at the General?

Lemme guess....hummm..ok he is too tall to be President.. grin grin

284 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by egift(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity. Educated nigerians say NO to illiteracy

Is that the new spin. Jonathan's entire 6yrs of propaganda and looting up in flames. grin grin grin grin grin grin

164 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by GodsClan(m): 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Am waiting for the next propaganda by the Taniods, maybe they will ask for GMB's wedding certificate

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by eleko1: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
tongue singing*i have seen,seen the downfall of saTAN,Glory be to God!Glory be to Jesus!.I have seen,seen,the downfall of saTAN.Glory be to God AMEN!. When I look to my right,I see FAYOSE has fallen. When I look to my left,I see PDP has fallen. When I look to my front,I see Jona has fallen,.When I look to my back,I see TANoids has fallen. Hallelujah!HalleluJah!,Hallelujah! Hallelujah! SAI BUHARI..............ASO ROCK STRAIGHT, CLUELESSNESS,DAFTNESS,CORRUPTs/THIEVES NOR ENTER oooooooooooooo.......

223 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nwafuluozoh: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
This one is abracadabra result. The more you look the less you see!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

If you are not convinced or satisfied. ..approach a court.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Omenka Donphilopus caseless where are you guys?

Fellow Nigerians, I enjoin you to endorse en mass the Daura Born General. His integrity is unquestionable. We are committed to Change.

@NgeneUkwenu pls understand that I love GMB and I will never let him down. Thanks....

Sai Buhari

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by PaulJohn1: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
domack99:
If this is true then case close but why fail math this will be another issue PDPs will be mocking about

Who knows if there is a section of the constitution that says; "a person must pass mathematics before he can contest for the highest office in the land"?
Lol...

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by babadee1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Nonsense. Shame dey catch you now ba? Fooling yourself all this while for PDP.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by moufan: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
shameless tan and pdp, see ur life?

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Gejfreesupport: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Keneking:
Front page with speed of light

Seun pls come to the rescue...

Sai Buhari

I am so happy and so sure millions out there would be glad that this matter has finally been put to bed.

Time to go for the final round of campaign that would dislodge the Otuoke born from power in month's election.

Click like if you are happy.

Who said the matter has been put to bed? Lol

You don't know anything about the law..

He lied under a oath..

So he could get his result released under 24-hrs.. Why did he have to swear an affidavit if he can do so..?

GMB is the face of Corruption and it's a shame! cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by nwafuluozoh: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

If you are not convinced or satisfied. ..approach a court.
You bet !
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ndcide(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oluwole made certificate. dont you see how long it took to spin this?

note the result is different from what the military stated.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
barcanista:
Singing...

SaTAN you are a liar
You can never win
You have never won
You are defeated.... X3

Victory at last, the Amiable General has been vindicated. Thanks be to God for this day. All enemies of the State and the Military has been put to shame. I have never questioned the impeccable integrity of the General. The tsumani of Change shall not be stopped. Long Live General Muhammadu Buhari!!!!!

Saiiiiiiiiiiii Buhariiiiiiiiiiii
#change #change #change

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is now more popular than he was yesterday. I am fully back in the ring to defeat these saTANists. I won't leave until every PDP/Satanists are put to shame.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.

Loser! Why don't you ask Jonathan to publish his own WAEC result so we can judge both Buhari and Jonathan?

55 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is now more popular than he was yesterday. I am fully back in the ring to defeat these saTANists. I won't leave until every PDP/Satanists are put to shame.
Bros, I almost shed tears on reading how some unscrupulous element malign the integrity of the General all because of politics. I felt so bad that I wished something like this surface. I was angry and very angry because I know that the General has nothing to hide. Thanks be to the Almighty God/Alhamdilulai, we have been vindicated.

112 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.