Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ambode Speaks On Bond FM 92.9 On The Show 'Eto Oselu',Reveals His Plans 4 Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Speaks On Bond FM 92.9 On The Show 'Eto Oselu',Reveals His Plans 4 Lagos (795 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Walks Out Of Bond FM During Interview As The GM Tries To Censor / Who Knows The R/ship Between Book Haram, Bill Gates And Monsanto's Plans 4 NGR / GEJ plans 4 life after defeat, Starts Ebele Farms & Bird Trust Agro Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Speaks On Bond FM 92.9 On The Show 'Eto Oselu',Reveals His Plans 4 Lagos by chinyere162: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
APC's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos state Mr. Akinwunmi
Ambode was today a guest on a radio show “Eto Oselu” on Bond FM 92.9.

The governorship aspirant was on the show to discuss some of his plans for Lagos state.According to him,he is interested in the race because he wants to serve and render selfless services to the masses.

“I have served our dear state in
different capacities for 27 years, both at the local government level and at Alausa. So, this present intention of mine to run for the post of the Governor of Lagos state is hinged on a desire to use the experience and expertise that I have gathered in my years of service to take our
state to the next level”.

Responding to questions directed to him by the hosts and also from the listeners around Lagos,he revealed how he intends to diversify the economy,create job opportunities,provide affordable houses,good roads and many more.

“I will use my local government experience to empower our Community Development Councils (CDCs) in order to ensure rapid development of
all the divisions in our state."

“There is also a set plan to create a 1 Billion Naira Lagos Employment Trust Fund for
each Local government and Local Community development Area, which will make our youths
have financial access to fund their entrepreneurial projects and also become employers of labour. This will solve the unemployment challenge and further broaden our economy”.

Speaking further,he urged Lagosians to vote for APC in next month's elections.

“Continuity is the best option for Lagos at the moment in order to keep on with the steady progress and development it has enjoyed in the past 15 years of democracy”.

Source: http:///7dx

1 Like

Re: Ambode Speaks On Bond FM 92.9 On The Show 'Eto Oselu',Reveals His Plans 4 Lagos by temitemi1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
What's my biz cool cool... #lagosvotesAGBAJE... #NigeriansvoteGEJ...

(1) (Reply)

Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us / Is This The Real Future Of Our Nation "Nigeria" / Buhari's Certificate; Femi Fani Kayode Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.