Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us (795 Views)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Is This The Man That Will Rule Us For The Next 4yrs (picture) / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by cytellProperty: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2015
SENTIMENTS APART THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO RULE US

2 Likes

Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by collinsVP: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmm our main political gladiators are giving us better reasons to sit back home come 14 february 2015. Am fade up with GEJ because of corruption that thrive under his watch, and now my only hope(GMB) has taken to forgery and deception. This country is becoming more frightening every day and is high time I began to walk away to God knows where.
Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by asadike(f): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
In kowa I stand

1 Like

Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by obamartins(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
This is what we get under the born to rule. For them, western education is haram but they want to benefit from what western education offers. Buhari, you can't eat your cake and have it. What is bad is bad, let's not paint it.

2 Likes

Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by cytellProperty: 9:06am On Jan 23, 2015
My people its only God that can save us from both PDP & APC oh.
Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by Redoil: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
collinsVP:
Hmmm our main political gladiators are giving us better reasons to sit back home come 14 february 2015. Am fade up with GEJ because of corruption that thrive under his watch, and now my only hope(GMB) has taken to forgery and deception. This country is becoming more frightening every day and is high time I began to walk away to God knows where.

1 Like

Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by cytellProperty: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Redoil post=30050444][/quote]
Andrew, dont walk away oh. We will stay together to salvage it.
Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by Bifwoli: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2015
And he got a flat F in good governance...a.k.a no military rule,separation of powers and depoliticizing the armed forces.
Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by Redoil: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Just tell fash to stop removing PDP posters
cytellProperty:

Andrew, dont walk away oh. We will stay together to salvage it.

1 Like

Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by gurusmac4: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Hit like for #GMB and Share For #GEJ
Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by Welrez(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
I feel we're being offered a choice bw the devil and the deep blue sea by both the PDP and the APC. It's a deep problem worsened by desperation from both parties. I just can't wait for this madness to come and go. I'm fed up.
Re: Sentiments Apart This Is Not Good For Someone Who Wants To Rule Us by Mowire: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
@op, (because I suspect you may be a confused neutral) if you go to your former secondary school today and ask for your statement of result what you will be given will be signed dated today and issue date also today's date, and it will be on that school's current letterhead. If the school had changed its name and/or logo after you graduated, the new name/logo is what the current letterhead will bear.

Also note that you will not be directly liable for any errors made on the entries made in the document. You can only request that another one be issued with required corrections.

I hope you understand?

In any case the General had no need to have presented his O/A Level certificate/result to INEC or anyone to prove his qualification for the position of president all he needed was any of military schools' certificates he obtained since they are already higher than the minimum requirement of secondary school certificate.

PDP is just behaving like they already lost the elections and are just trying to drag all of us into their mud. Such silly sentiment they are trying to raise.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Real Future Of Our Nation "Nigeria" / Buhari's Certificate; Femi Fani Kayode Lied / Voice Of Obasanjo, Hands Of Soludo; A Rejoinder To Prof. Chukwuma Soludo By Dan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.