Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) (28626 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Jonathan Takes The Lead In Imo / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by saasala(m): 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-1N1u_eRDm5U/VL_Ydl65KlI/AAAAAAAACps/0QeHN1wBiMM/s1600/jonacrase.jpg[/img]

President Goodluck Jonathan has stepped his game up by taking his presidential campaign to far away Ghana. Huge billboards of the incumbent president are seen in strategic positions in Accra, the capital of the country.

However, reports say the citizens of the West African Nation are mocking Jonathan for putting up billboards of his picture and that of Sambo on their streets. They believe it is unwise of the Nigerian president to go such extent as Nigeria don't use the online voting system and just very few citizens of the country can go home to vote.

Another photo below..

[img]http://static.pulse.com.gh/img/incoming/crop3422394/7325108507-chorizontal-w980-h640/goodluck-johnathan.png[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-goodluck-jonathan-takes-his.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by davdandam(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is a strategist, not some politicians I know that took forever to produce ordinary ssce certificate. ......it's not about the crowd,it's about grass root politics, ability to motivate and inform people who are actually learned. Gej is showing he is educated from his mode of campaign. .....though he's a wrong choice for Nigeria, gmb is a worse choice. Feb14 I dey my house sha watching this seasonal movie unfold. Quote me and show your mumuism is legendary.

By the way first to comment, besides my nairaland app has stopped working o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Flets: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
That is courtesy of Nigerians in diaspora and paid for by Authur Eze na Ukpo

They that are with the amiable president greatly outnumber the few enemies of progress who intend to take us back 30 years.
Even in the north where they predicted he cannot campaign, he has been pulling massive crowd to the amazement of political observers.

There is no stopping the transformer. God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Lailerh(f): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hit like if you think Mr. Jona is clueless grin

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Akshow: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
This man is a clown. he that inherited 774 LGA, and as of today he has
ceded 30 to General Shakau of Boko-haram is raising bill boards in Ghana.
Jonathan that inherited 23 PDP Governors but he
ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan
inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but
we are now left with 2500 megawatts with
obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan
inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC
but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers.
Jonathan inherited a naira value of 155 to
dollar but naira is now traded at 185.
Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but
he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan
inherited positive AAA rating bond but
JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative.
Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market
but he killed the stock market. Jonathan
inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he
increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited
chibokgirls but he lost them to Shakau.
Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram he
is leaving behind a sophisticated and daring
BH. Jonathan inherited a booming economy
but doom is what he is about to handover.
To worse it off, Jonathan is promoting
STEALING against our moral and societal
upbringing. What then is safe under
Jonathan? ?? Absolutely Nothing! !! Dear
Jonathan, I can't afford more losses! !!
Enough is enough! !! Changiiiiiii! !!!
Changiiiiiii! !! Changiiiiiii! !!! FeBuhari is the
month. Buharism is the spirit. Sai Buhari!

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin 5th to coment.. .. We thank Mr President for bringing Internet to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by adamskutty(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin haha grin haha! I no fit laugh. grin

Copy copy, just because they saw A.P.C campaign billboard in ghana, they decided to do their own as well. grin

Jiggamangh oo , volvo or v0lv0 or v0lvo or volv0 and royalpearl, even iamord grin what do u have to say about the clueless one campaiging in ur country? grin

Y'all should mobolise ghanaian youths to tear down that billboard before he inflict his badluck on ur.country. grin

Hahahaha! grin A.P.C showing P.D.P the way, A.P.C will as well show them how to properly govern from may 2015. grin

Abeg hit like if u are SURE Mr. Jonah is clueless

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by tigonana: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by pekeyim: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Watching!!!
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by jamilkb(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
TINUBU: ''President GEJ, why are you so panicking with your supporters?

GEJ: ''Jagaban, Buhari like to put criminals in jail ''

TINUBU: ''ok, are you a criminal''?

GEJ: ''No, stealing is not corruption

TINUBU: ''so, why are you panicking since you believe stealing is not corruption''

GEJ: ''hmmm, i know what i know, if i lose this election, i'm certainly going to jail''

TINUBU: ''goodluck, i'll come visit you in Otueke probably Christmas period'

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by steppin: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Naija, I hail thee!
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
The person that first called Jonathan "Clueless" is a genius

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
A functional government need not campaign so hard to get votes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by jokesmaster: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok...

Like For GMB

Share For GEJ grin grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shey Buhari had taken his to Ghana too.

Na the same people.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by brainpulse: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
If Nigerians you governed don't know your value and worth because of your cluelessness, is it Ghanians that will give a darm? Waste of money

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Jonathan's Government scammed and killed many unemployed youths in the recent immigration job scam held in stadiums across the country.

What are the tanoids saying? NOTHING

same Tanoids are quick to accuse GMB of killing corpers (without proof) due to election violence perpetrated by angry youths.

If General Buhari truely threatened to make Nigeria ungovernable, is it not a sign of weakness and failure that Jonathan's government failed to arrest and prosecute him

Jonathan has failed in all ramifications. It's time for change.

Vote GMB for president

Sai Buhari cool

29 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by cycline404(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let them take there campaign to heaven or the other side

Wondering if the people back there got there TVC nor PVC

GOD let your will be done, shower your blessing upon our nation, let the right person that will take us to the next level come in come Feb. 14

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Realone92(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
I laugh in 33d so this is how he wants to win ..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by asala1: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
And the clueless one has done it again. GEJ taking cluelessness to another level since 1527 BC.

10 Likes

#GejShowUsYourThesis

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol
Politicians sef eh.
We need change badly
Change is all we need, but the problem is, there is no major presidential candidates contesting for election, bar Good luck Jonathan and Buhari.

2 Likes

Good move. Victory is sure by God's grace. God bless President GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by point5: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ....u too worry....14th feb result is urs...anyways u can still campaign 4 moon..we gat ur bak

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by wiskolowiska: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
op,olofofo...allow gej jare.
d man no fit chop keep plate?
mtchew...
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
will Ghanians vote for him?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by pitoski(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
transformation continues.
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by holatin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
bk
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by katerine7(f): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
so
Re: Jonathan Takes His Campaign To Ghana (Photos) by Sohot1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
If he likes, he should take campaign to planet pluto.... I really dont care.....

General Buhari is the choice of the people come FEBUHARI, sorry I mean february cool

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army / Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose / Buhari Pays N2.6bn To 638 Youwin Awardees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.