Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,219 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us (940 Views)

Forgery Allegation: Court Ruling Has Vindicated Us – Senate / Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Boko Haram:Baga Massacre Has Vindicated Us—nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
i am very happy for this wonderful news.
a wise man once said it is only fools that do the same thing over and over again and expect a change. it will be unwise of us if we vote for the same badluck that has been there for 6yrs with no meaningful achievement and expect change.
WE ARE NOT FOOLS.
please if u are with me join me here and share your opinion on why we should send oga johny back to otuoke here >> www.throughts.com/gej

4 Likes

Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by Flets: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Statement of result signed in 2015 does not equate a certificate issued in 1961.

We still expect the certificate, besides the courses listed on the statement does not match what Buhari has with the military. Watch as more controversies erupt on this subject
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by Kororugged: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
They are all crying

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by Change2015(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Don't mind them. They are struggling to explain why we should vote for someone with a visible record of failure, both as president and as leader of the pdp. Jonathan is trying, yes indeed he is trying the patience of the country. Enough.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by ikweremilitant: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
a wise man once said it is only fools that do the same thing over and over again and expect a change. it will be unwise of us if we vote for the same badluck that has been there for 6yrs with no meaningful achievement and expect change.
WE ARE NOT FOOLS.
please if u are with me join me here and share your opinion on why we should send oga johny back to otuoke here >> www.throughts.com/gej
certified ape pig chimp slowpoke,buhari joind d army in d 60s and wrote waec in d 70s cmon sense(if u have any) wil tel u their is a fowl play.afterall waec was founded in d 70s.tel ur olodo aspirant to go with his toronto result.
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by Duru1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
PenSoftCorp:
WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

I guess you are a bigger pig than PDP pigs. If you are not a pig, you would have known that WASC result then was for Class five not Class Six as the forgery crap indicated. HSC was limited to three subjects. The only Class Six in Nigerian educational system was Elementary school that terminated at Standard Six.
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Flets:
Statement of result signed in 2015 does not equate a certificate issued in 1961.

We still expect the certificate, besides the courses listed on the statement does not match what Buhari has with the military. Watch as more controversies erupt on this subject
look at what u are saying, did u go to skul at all.
this morning on channels tv, the millitary said they didnt have his certificate at all they thdy only have a recommendation letter from his principal, pls shut up u are irritating
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by PenSoftCorp(m): 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikweremilitant:
certified ape pig chimp slowpoke,buhari joind d army in d 60s and wrote waec in d 70s cmon sense(if u have any) wil tel u their is a fowl play.afterall waec was founded in d 70s.tel ur olodo aspirant to go with his toronto result.
u are a clown, ur mates are campaigning on how to get there and steal money and u are here ranting about someones certificate being fake,
GO GET A BETTER FUTURE
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by Flets: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

look at what u are saying, did u go to skul at all.
this morning on channels tv, the millitary said they didnt have his certificate at all they thdy only have a recommendation letter from his principal, pls shut up u are irritating

Thank you sir. I can generate same statement of result in less than 10mins... it takes nothing. Until we see something from a certifying body.... its still hoax. Be reminded that the result listed on the statement is different from the grades Buhari listed with the army. Watch as we unravel this
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by halimaabi: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fake result you that's educated can actually make this kind of comment means Nigeria is in trouble other people are having president with minimum of massters degree you are clamouring for a wassce holder to be your president, someone that disregards our educational system, if he respected the system he would have got his certificate long ago, jajnweedians like you keep pulling this great nation backward because you have no brains, why not campaign for a prof in kowa part than get someone who is older than Nigeria, someone you can't criticise, you need to get your head examined if you are educated.
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by southwestngr: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
southwestngr:
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.
hw far nah, do we need someone with a good waec result to rule us or someone who is capable of causing the change we desire.
we have try this your zoologist for 6 yrs and all he has done is to enbezzle our money, the clown sliced oil price to 87 when it is meant to be 27 naira, the guy could not proffer a soln to boko haram, i think it is because u have not lost any of ur close relatives to bombing, thats why u are here ranting nonsense
we dont need a phd clown to rule us pls.
i pray boko haram start bombing ur locality, then u will understand what i am saying
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by ikweremilitant: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

u are a clown, ur mates are campaigning on how to get there and steal money and u are here ranting about someones certificate being fake,
GO GET A BETTER FUTURE
are you high or just increadibly stupid?
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by ikweremilitant: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
PenSoftCorp:

GO GET A BETTER FUTURE
if what am seeing in you is what you call a better future,then the most resourceful person in your family is a garagian.
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by tonytony208(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Well, it is now confirmed d result is fake.
Re: PDP Now Quiet: Oluwa Mighty Vindicated Us by PenSoftCorp(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikweremilitant:
if what am seeing in you is what you call a better future,then the most resourceful person in your family is a garagian.
nonsense, i dnt blame u cos u are fighting over someones result.
u better join me and lets plan on how we can also get therE and chop our cake

(1) (Reply)

Phd Holder Gej's Definition Of Job Security / Alafin And Awujale Were The Baale Who Change Their Title In History / When GEJ Said Owning A Jet Was Sign Of Economic Progress, I Was Ashamed- Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.