Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

hmmmm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmmmm. (3121 Views)

Hmmmm..do I Really Look Like Toyobaby In Jenifer's Diary?? / Grandpa And Grandma.....hmmmm / Hmmmm! Naija Girls And Cheating! Are U A Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmmmm. by Fribery: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: hmmmm. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
it's difficult to catch a point that's elusively senseless

11 Likes

Re: hmmmm. by Maamin(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes we still prefer the fleshy oily bosom and a$$..dont wanna go break ur hard-ons on a skinny boney chick. shocked
Re: hmmmm. by Fribery: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prixus:
it's difficult to catch a point that's elusively senseless

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but it seems there is no sense either in your head..

3 Likes

Re: hmmmm. by adepiero: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
I'd rather pick big bottom with oil than a skinny girl with nothing. no man likes his JT scratched and its a waste of money buying vaseline to oil a skinny girl when a fat girl will readily produce oil at the slightest touch cool

2 Likes

Re: hmmmm. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fribery:

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but it seems there is no sense either in your head..
lol...no p Bro. even if u insult me n I sense u r really angry I just stare at my phone n smile. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: hmmmm. by mirexxx(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
so we should cut off our booobs n butt.s

1 Like

Re: hmmmm. by Faun(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
This post was made by a girl with a very flat azz.
Re: hmmmm. by Fribery: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prixus:

lol...no p Bro. even if u insult me n I sense u r really angry I just stare at my phone n smile. Cheers.

So u can get angry over issues on a faceless forum.?.oboi me I can't oo.. haba nairaland faaa.. I hv a life biko..

beta get a life..
Re: hmmmm. by Faun(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:

But before you cut them off, I'd like you to send me newwwwwww...uhh... no. Never mind.
My new year resolution is to never use that word again anyway.
Re: hmmmm. by Faun(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Losers.
Re: hmmmm. by passionate88: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: hmmmm. by Fribery: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:

cut them all.. if I were u I would be ashamed of myself for flaunting fats and oil all in the name of big bottom...
Re: hmmmm. by mirexxx(f): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fribery:

cut them all.. if I were u I would be ashamed of myself for flaunting fats and oil all in the name of big bottom...

no u should b ashamed of urself 4 creating a senseless thread undecided
Re: hmmmm. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: hmmmm. by mirexxx(f): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Faun:

But before you cut them off, I'd like you to send me newwwwwww...uhh... no. Never mind.
My new year resolution is to never use that word again anyway.
undecided
Re: hmmmm. by jnrbayano(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
grin Hahahahaha grin nairaland!!!!

See campaign!! Those endowments are our undoing and rightly so too.

Op, I prefer them substantial than meagre. I don't mince words about them.

At all.
Re: hmmmm. by Dotwillis1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fribery:
My sincere apologies to lovers of big boobs and big bottom but the truth must be told.

Those big big junks that you are head over heels for is just pure FAT AND OIL. scientific studies have proven that in women excess FAT AND OIL is stored in the boobs and in the bottom of women while in men at the back of the neck and around the belly (most potbelle)..

And if you notice, yoruba women are the most endowed Why?. because of their undeniable love for oily foods..

I don't know if you catch my point..??
shey na excess protein and mineral yhu wan mk hin be b4? ... My brother, big, succulent and proper buttocks na die o, forget about scientist matter, dnt jonz o
Re: hmmmm. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fribery:

So u can get angry over issues on a faceless forum.?.oboi me I can't oo.. haba nairaland faaa.. I hv a life biko..

beta get a life..
u obviously didn't read or understand that post...
Re: hmmmm. by Fribery: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
Prixus:

u obviously didn't read or understand that post...

na u sabi.. leave me alone abeg..

mirexxx:
no u should b ashamed of urself 4 creating a senseless thread undecided

And I was thinking that sense is in this your head oo.. chia !! my bad.. u could hv jus kept shut n left me 2 my thoughts.. loool
Re: hmmmm. by mirexxx(f): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fribery:

na u sabi.. leave me alone abeg..

And I was thinking that sense is in this your head oo.. chia !! my bad.. u could hv jus kept shut n left me 2 my thoughts.. loool

undecided bye!
Re: hmmmm. by Fribery: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided bye!

I didn't mean to be rude dear.. don't cry !!

**gives her handkerchief**

hehe
Re: hmmmm. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
OP are you a guy or lady? If a guy, why should you be jealous of ladies with big bosoms and butt? Why?
Re: hmmmm. by Googleus(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
wait let me access ur brain and then compare it to one clueless fellow
Re: hmmmm. by coolest01(m): 3:45am On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
u again!! You be MTN?
Re: hmmmm. by coolest01(m): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2015
I'm sure most guys would prefer their Rods getting well lubricated... Rather than getting it sharpened for hitting another Iron grin
Re: hmmmm. by mirexxx(f): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2015
coolest01:
u again!! You be MTN?
smiley
Re: hmmmm. by 100Cents: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fribery:
My sincere apologies to lovers of big boobs and big bottom but the truth must be told.

Those big big junks that you are head over heels for is just pure FAT AND OIL. scientific studies have proven that in women excess FAT AND OIL is stored in the boobs and in the bottom of women while in men at the back of the neck and around the belly (most potbelle)..

And if you notice, yoruba women are the most endowed Why?. because of their undeniable love for oily foods..

I don't know if you catch my point..??

We are following..

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me Romance Landers / Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders / My Pre-wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.