Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Buhari's Result Was Forged? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Result Was Forged? (1042 Views)

Why I Believe Dino Melaye Certificate Was Forged / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Buhari Result Is Fake (see Photo And Comfirm it yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Result Was Forged? by thunder74(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
I have downloaded the copy of his result as published by Premium Times and these are my observations.
1. The result is not a certified True Copy of the result earlier issued to him but a new result entirely. (look at the heading, you see SSCE/WASSCE/NECO EXAMINATION, the year is 20 1961 and the picture of Buhari to me is not the picture he took in 1961. Where is the copy of his WAEC as issued to him by the examiner?

2. More disturbing is the page 2 of the result. You will observe that the names were pasted on the main sheet as the lines did not register or join together and this is only on the names columns.
See the Picture below and judge for yourself

Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who knows?
Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by kay1one(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Chei! Runs! Only lovers of impunity will go for buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by southwestngr: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
TO APC AGENT OF CHANGE.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN END UP HAVING THE SAME RESULT AS BUHARI WAEC RESULT.

PLEASE SAY AMEN.

IF YOU CAN NOT SAY AMEN, BUHARI IS NOT THE CHANGE WE NEED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by quicyvictor(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
I guess u are a fo®l
Cambridge University is lying seh?

n for d picture, make a research

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by thunder74(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Who knows?
From the picture one above, it is obvious that those names were pasted on the original sheet that contains the result. Fraud alert!
Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
My only concern is the picture on the result.
Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by thunder74(m): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
quicyvictor:
I guess u are a fo®l
Cambridge University is lying seh?

n for d picture, make a research
Oga, you dont need to insult, res ipsa loquitor (The fact speaks for itself) Zoom the picture to the lines and defend it in all honesty. Why the breaks in the line only in the names columns?
Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
hehehe interesting . Oya GMB ........ come and defend your masters result .
Re: Buhari's Result Was Forged? by OAM4J: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Gejites Take Campaign To A Pakistani Website. / Fayose Will Not Like This! See The Crowd That Came Out In Ekiti For Buhari / Gej And Buhari's Fan Fight (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.