Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result (1095 Views)

Defection: Declare Now Or Forget It, APC Tells S/east Govs / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by TRUTHTELA: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let's put politics aside and reason critically, for your info. I'm not voting or supporting any party. I'm only being CRITICAL. However, I chose to support Jonathan, against unwarranted attack from folks that destroyed Nigeria.

Nobody, YOUNG or OLD person on Nairaland can remember his WAEC No. off hand. How can a 72 years old man, remember his WAEC No. ? He doesn't know where the original result is, but he knows the No and his classmates ?

From the time when PDP called Buhari, illiterate, to the point when the army was saying " we are not with his certificates", Buhari, didn't deem it fit to go to his school and collect the result? He didn't boldly drop this exam No?

The people always giving SaharaReoprters insider info didn't know how to get to the school and get this result?

It's up to you Nigerians to vote/chose your leaders, you guys will leave with the MESS. I don't understand how Buhari, will address the press without showing his ORIGINAL certificate, or going to his school first, obtained his result and release it to the press. After he dropped the exam No. BAM ! PremiumTimes ( Northern Town Crier) released a statement of result. Wow!

Somethings are not adding up. With their level of foreign contacts, APC, bidded time to hack into WAEC, they can't release that result without following it through to WAEC.

Whether GEJ or Buhari wins, a country built on deceit, and keep having deceitful rulers, will always be the laughing stock of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by lawbabs: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
so ur small brain has been washed by mary ogar (pdp-dss spokesperson) or whatever her name is. How can an offline database be hacked? You eCampaign guys of Jonathan are not smart and you are all daft, I am sorry to say. Let this matter rest, and bring the next propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by egift(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
Cook up a better lie stop disgracing your linage.
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by olamonsor2: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
stop all dis shi.t and stop been mean to dis man.
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by WisdomFlakes: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is this PDP's next 'controversy' ?? Walahi, you people are finished!
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by demelza: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
LMAO!!!
Op this is lame o! Bring up a better allegation, don't disappoint your employers.

1 Like

Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by halimaabi: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
ITS A FAKE RESULT WE ALL KNOW TINUBU MUST HAVE ORDERED HIS BOYS TO PRODUCE RESULT FOR MB OR HACK IT,APC DEVIL PARTY , JANJAWEEDIANS,DRUG PUSHERS, TERRORIST,PEDEOPHILE.

2 Likes

Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
ITS A FAKE RESULT WE ALL KNOW TINUBU MUST HAVE ORDERED HIS BOYS TO PRODUCE RESULT FOR MB OR HACK IT,APC DEVIL PARTY , JANJAWEEDIANS,DRUG PUSHERS, TERRORIST,PEDEOPHILE.

grin grin grin
why do you kids choose to disgrace your parents in a public forum? (no offeinse)

I feel your pain my brawda grin grin

please what is the next propaganda? grin

1 Like

Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by Alphaoscar: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP trying everything possible to frustrate the candidature of GMB but it won't work because we are resolute and very determined about this Change and there is nothing you PDP haters can do about it.
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
halimaabi:
WHEN WILL YOU HAVE COMMON SENSE??chai common sense is not always common...
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by themilanway(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
"A country built on deceit"?"And keep having deceitful rulers right"?

That aptly summarized your beloved PDP led govt,for the past 14yrs.Failed rulers and govt till date.

Not one single ex PDP president can beat his chest and say he was accountable,result oriented and trust worthy while in office,your pay master GEJ inclusive.

Late Yar'adua even admitted that the election that ushered him in with your your current boss was"flawed",GEJ confirmed recently when he made one of his numerous unguarded utterance befitting of a motor park tout rather than a president of a country,that all election since 1999 has always been RIGGED.

Do yourself and folks like you a favour,shut that stinking gutter you call mouth.

I hate hyprocrites!I hate double standard!
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by LFJ: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP truly have many people with brain deficiency within their team.
Re: Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result by Clefcentfelix(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Lol, who told you he wrote WAEC? What he wrote was University of Cambridge west African senior school certificate examination.

So in your shallow analysis, APC would probably need to hack into university of Cambridge database.

Don't just rush to open a thread, think, read and think again. This made you look like a very ignorant person, I hope I'm wrong smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kennedy Okpara Distributing Jonathan’s Bribes To Pastors / Obama Birth Certificate Scandal ; A Big Lesson To Buhari/apc Supporters. / Buhari Looking Agile And Healthy As He Returns From London(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.