Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? (8444 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
1. His certificate shows, Ministry of Education Katsina State.

In 1961, there was no Katsina state, Katsina State was formed in 1987 from Kaduna State.
=> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsina_State

2. The Certificate shows, Government College Katsina

We are well aware that Buhari attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina that was many many years later changed to Government College Katsina.

His document is meant to show Provincial Secondary School, Katsina

3. The passport shown on the document is not the face of a young boy of 19. Buhari was 19 during the time of this exam since he wrote the exam in 1961.

-----------------
Nigerians lets not be fooled by this.

Nigerians are not asking for statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Statement of result can be forged. Original waec certificate cannot be.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2052809_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by sleekp1: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
They're still looking for it na.

27 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Adetula1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
am happy we still have some few that reasons properly....all hail mr integrity

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by thiefnubu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ok

He took the exam in 1961 when Katsina state was still part of Kaduna state...Going by the fact that it wasn't until recently that WAEC certificates started being ready in a year or two, it's very probable that this certificate was issued when the new Katsina state had been created. So it had to bear the new state of issue, even though he wrote the exam in the old Kaduna state.

Same thing applies to the school name issue....The certificate was issued when the school's name had been changed, so the school had to be referred to by its new name undecided

About his passport... Do you really expect a passport taken in 1961 to still be clear and legible? .... The passport you see now isn't a 1961 passport, but one which has been affixed to authenticate the document, and show who the document is referring to...

JONATHAN FOR OTUEKE 2015

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by mumumugu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
apc computer wizards who hacked inec data base must have done a wonderful job

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by minifuworld: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
now i knw dat some people do reasoning frm thr anus

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by san316(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
I would have loved to insult you but I won't. I would rather just prove to you that your education is worthless just like gej's PhD.
1. If you wrote your waec in 1990 anc you decide to collect the result today, is it the typewriter they used in typing your name those days that they will use nowz? the result was generated based on the result sent by Cambridge. that is why it bears the details of the current dispensation.

2. provincial Sec schl is the defunct school which has been renamed govt college. if you attended unilag and eventually it is renamed maulag, will your transcript bear unilag or maulag?

3. When I got admitted into Sec schl, that was when I went to get my fslc and I used my recent passport n not the one in which I used at entry.

Are u educated now?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

In 1961, there was no Katsina state, Katsina State was formed in 1987 from Kaduna State.

We are well aware that Buhari attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina that was many many years later changed to Government College Katsina.

3. The passport shown on the document is not the face of a young boy of 19. Buhari was 19 during the time of this exam since he wrote the exam in 1961.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2052809_bu_jpeg8bb1f48d934b65fc339f35b4214085c0
Nigerians are wiser now so certificate or no certificate they know who they will vote for...all this propaganda no longer work anymore...try harder next time...let buhari present even just his birth certificate I will vote for him..

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by dguyindcorner(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
san316:
I would have loved to insult you but I won't. I would rather just prove to you that your education is worthless just like gej's PhD.
1. If you wrote your waec in 1990 anc you decide to collect the result today, is it the typewriter they used in typing your name those days that they will use nowz? the result was generated based on the result sent by Cambridge. that is why it bears the details of the current dispensation.

2. provincial Sec schl is the defunct school which has been renamed govt college. if you attended unilag and eventually it is renamed maulag, will your transcript bear unilag or maulag?

3. When I got admitted into Sec schl, that was when I went to get my fslc and I used my recent passport n not the one in which I used at entry.

Are u educated now?

You have silenced the robots. I won't be surprised if I see fayose post the same thing on paper tomorrow... F.OOLS

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
The foolish Op does not know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result.

So many dullards and dumbos on nairaland!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Akpan107(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
I just pity Buhari... The certificate look more fake than real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

1. It is a statement of result the school is currently using not a certificate

Which means, the school statement of result will have details of 2015 and not 1960(SINCE IT WAS SINGED IN 2015). for example.if you schooled in University college Ibadan in the 40s and request your transcripts today, it will be issued on a University of Ibadan OYO state letter head. and not University college Ibadan, western region.

2. Your question was answered in number 1

3. Any picture can be used in his statement of result. That is the schools prerogative

Now do you see that you lack critical thinking skills and shouldn't have opened the thread to begin with?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Eyepencil: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
CHAII! TINUBU AND BUHARI DON KILL US WITH FAKE RESULT 4 DIS COUNTRY. (TOROTO CONNECTION) cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
san316:

Are u educated now?

To be honest, you have just proven that your parents just wasted money on your education. To be honest you are dumber than a kid in primary school.

If the results were just typed based on the info sent by Cambridge, then why is the document looking very old?, why is the document looking black and white.?

A document that was typed of recent should be looking clean and neat.

I will say again that Buhari's camp forged this document, and tried to make it look old just to deceive we Nigerians.

Nigerians are not asking for statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

To be honest, you have just proven that your parents just wasted money on your education. To be honest you are dumber than a kid in primary school.

If the results were just typed based on the info sent by Cambridge, then why is the document looking very old?, why is the document looking black and white.?

I will say again that Buhari's camp forged this document, and tried to make it look old just to deceive we Nigerians.

wow REALLY? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
The foolish Op does not know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result.

To be honest, you are a FOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Mumu! Accept you don't know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate! Idiat!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Aigipan:

wow REALLY? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know you will come again and say its a photocopy, please let them provide the original document for us to see not the photocopy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

To be honest, I am a FOOL.
Yes I know you are. I am not doubting it. You are equally a dumbo and dullard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu! Accept you don't know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate! Idiat!

Your children will be MUMU's

Thanks.

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by san316(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Alexkene:

Nä wa oooo. the documents look old? have you any idea what a scanned document look like?

I give up on you! Don't quote me a beg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by motherlode: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't believe this thread was created by a man who can read and write cuz it doesn't seem so!
1. The ministry of education katsina state didn't existed :- let's use old oyo state as an example, would you tell an 62 year old man whose state of origin is Osun state to go back to claim oyo because he was given birth to as @ the time it was still OLD OYO STATE!
2. He attended provincial secondary school, katsina which name was later changed to government college katsina :-
you don't expect the newly issued certificate to bear the former school's name since the original, photocopies and statement of results are nowhere to be found but instead it bears the new name which the school is now known as! We need the result not names KO.
3. You need a 19 year old passport :- according to wikipedia "before the invention of photographic processes there was no way no way images can be preserved by cameras" search history of cameras on wikipeadia to know better, so please after copies of result with passports were no where to be found how do you expect see a 19 year old boy passport on what was issued recently!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by M17: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
nigeria created state in the 70's .

so therefore there was no term like katsina state in 1961 .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
You don't need to physically scrutinize the documents. It is the contents that hold the secret of the forgery.

In 1961 only the western region offered a local language, Yoruba specifically.

Prior to the end of the civil war, all regions operated their own curriculum. It was Gowon's central govt that created and adopted a universal curriculum which then included other local languages into the National curriculum.

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up on the history of the Nigerian Educational curriculum and see that from 1961 up till 1974 the only local subject entered was Yoruba.

Specifically, in 1961 there were 5,537 candidates with only 28% obviously from the western region who sat for Yoruba. No other local language was offered from 1961 till 1974

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Please share this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:

No vex oo madam but What's the difference cos I want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Obipat(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
ThannkGod they can see certificate, my igbo brothers in in market dat are illitrates are asking 4 GMB's certificate,
Shame on. PBP

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by bodejohn(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
You don't need to physically scrutinize the documents. It is the contents that hold the secret of the forgery.

In 1961 only the western region offered a local language, Yoruba specifically.

Prior to the end of the civil war, all regions operated their own curriculum. It was Gowon's central govt that created and adopted a universal curriculum which then included other local languages into the National curriculum.

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up on the history of the Nigerian Educational curriculum and see that from 1961 up till 1974 the only local subject entered was Yoruba.

Specifically, in 1961 there were 5,537 candidates with only 28% obviously from the western region who sat for Yoruba. No other local language was offered from 1961 till 1974

http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf

Please share this.

Your post is making sense but can you come back to give the conclusion?
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
I never thought those loyal to GEJ will actually say the results is fake. I was kind of thinking they'll make a big deal that he scored F9 in mathematics.

If GMB likes, let him no be from Benin Rep., I'll still vote for him any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
joseph1832:
I never thought those loyal to GEJ will actually say the results is fake. I was kind of thinking they'll make a big deal that he scored F9 in mathematics.

If GMB likes, let him no be from Benin Rep., I'll still vote for him any day, any time.

You too shocked
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by joseph1832(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
laykorn:

You too shocked
Ayamlaykorn
Me too what?.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zenimart:
No vex oo madam but What's the difference cos I want to know.
statement of result is given to you by your secondary school while certificate of result is given to you by WAEC.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
statement of result is given to you by your secondary school while certificate of result is given to you by WAEC.
Also zenimart statement of result can be issued anytime by the school but certificate is only given once, if you misplace it, then OYO is your case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra, Rivers Get New Police Commissioners / Debt Profile Of Nigerian States: Top 5 External Debtors / Nigeria Custom Generates N95.7Billion In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.