Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,369 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur (8496 Views)

See Huge Crowd Gathered At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence As He Addresses Them. Video / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by 004gist: 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari residence in Maiaduwa GRA, Daura, Katsina State -has been flooded by lots of dignitaries, traditional rulers and colleagues for the wedding ceremony of the president's second daughter, Hajiya Fatima Muhammadu Buhari and Malam Ya'u Gimba Kumo, who will be tying the knot today...

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/see-state-of-president-buharis.html

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by 004gist: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
: cc lalasticlala, myndy44, ijebabe, MissyB3

1 Share

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by richidinho(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is that the house he built with his savings from cow rearing? grin

7 Likes

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Young03(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
hm
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by TippyTop(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari lacks good taste, see the yeye house.

5 Likes

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by DozieInc(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Good for them.
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chio!!!!!! a whole president of Nigeria dey live for this poultry House .cheesy chia nawa .

3 Likes

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari should build another house. This house no sure at all grin

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Aufbauh(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
I am endear to the simplistic lifestyle of this man PMB. What a cheap & decent interior finishing!

If he is a Pastor i won't attend any other church except his, & as long as he keep contesting for any elective position i will keep voting irrespective of his party platform.

I am a Buharist and this is my religion!

25 Likes

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari elected to be paid only 10% of the income ex-heads of state.

N2m per month instead of the 23m per month wasteful PDP where throwing at all former presidents

He also uses his salary and other income to sponsor needy families in his hometown to educate children.

His modest home is a testament that amassing wealth is not his objective.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by olawealth1000(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bubu nla!
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Not everyone cares much about money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by hugoranking(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
If to say e build 1 gbamski hauz 4 there nw, dem gho say na loot, nw dem say d hauz no fine, naija na wa 4 una o, hw pesin gho take please una sef?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by udemejack(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
if he builds a mansion now una go shout say him dey waste tax payers money. to all the haters

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by MabraO: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:
Is that the house he built with his savings from cow rearing? grin

TippyTop:

Averted:
Chio!!!!!! a whole president of Nigeria dey live for this poultry House .cheesy chia nawa .

SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari should build another house. This house no sure at all grin

See them enemy of progress
If the house were to be finer than that they would ve been crying tax payers money

Aeon oloshi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Simplicity does it..its just a day event.

Meanwhile, he needs to resume work in Abuja on Monday unfailingly.

Is Aisha present at the occasion?

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by ilevic(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Abokis bin sitting on d floor sinx Adams

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by InfinixMine: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Just here to read comments...
Let the debate continue about the house!!!

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Richy4(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
I did not see anything wrong except maybe, It's been a while I have seen piece of cloths spread on sofas ..but i believe it was Nigerian style of preserving sofas from aging .. cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Empiree: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
TippyTop:
Averted:
You people are funny. If his house is MEGA MANSION, you will say he looted money to build it. Sometimes you people deserve your current situation. He is trying to maintain simplicity but you still find fault. Na wa ooo
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by PaulIdu: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari and his children can't even organise his house according to modern tastes and yet we expect him to lead Nigeria into modernity
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by jpphilips(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
TippyTop:

He is just not stealing, that is the right way to live.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Tjohnnay: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by westlius(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
All dis are political ashawoss most of den came to jona's daughter wedding now is Buhari daughter
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Rossikk(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
TippyTop:

Something is seriously wrong with many of you Nigerians. If he spends big money to make that house look like something in Beverley Hills or Dubai, you will be the first to complain about ''Our money!'' Now he goes modest and humble, and has a normal house, it is '' Yeye house...He lacks good taste''.. Do you realise that that ''good taste'' you're talking about costs MONEY?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by okomogo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
GenBuhari:
Buhari elected to be paid only 10% of the income ex-heads of state.

N2m per month instead of the 23m per month wasteful PDP where throwing at all former presidents

He also uses his salary and other income to sponsor needy families in his hometown to educate children.

His modest home is a testament that amassing wealth is not his objective.
His wife and children flashing expensive clothes and accessories is also part of the modesty right. Why will his wife be carrying a two bedroom apartment in the name of designer bag?

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by refreshrate: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Aufbauh:
I am endear to the simplistic lifestyle of this man PMB. What a cheap & decent interior finishing!

If he is a Pastor i won't attend any other church except his, & as long as he keep contesting for any elective position i will keep voting irrespective of his party platform.

I am a Buharist and this is my religion!

With this your type of grammar trust me you're right on track!
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Gayigaskia(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2016
okomogo:

His wife and children flashing expensive clothes and accessories is also part of the modesty right. Why will his wife be carrying a two bedroom apartment in the name of designer bag?

His wife was not born in a poor family also

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by sontoly: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2016
yes, was even expecting more, dem too small
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ta9dmo6qg
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Aufbauh(m): 2:49am On Oct 29, 2016
refreshrate:

With this your type of grammar trust me you're right on track!

What is this kid talking about
Anyway i can understand with you as some comments are not meant for minors.

1 Like

Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by kolajoo(m): 2:52am On Oct 29, 2016
Just simple
Re: See The State Of President Buhari's Residence As His Daughter Weds Today In Daur by Kingsley1000(m): 5:48am On Oct 29, 2016
BUHARI IS A MAN OF INTERGRITY,WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT PDP(WAILERS)TO AMASS WEALTH THUS IMPORVERISHING THE MASSES...THIS MAN IS POISED TO MAKE 9JA GREAT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Set To Empower Widows / Port Harcourt Lockdown: Wike Deploys The Military- PICTURES / AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.