Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? (8443 Views)

WAEC Confirms Andy Uba Forged Secondary School Certificate - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Hasn’t Convinced Nigerians He Passed School Certificate Exam– Junaid Moha / Press Statement By Buhari, GCFR, On The School Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 22, 2015
mickeymimi:
Nigerian Constitution is SUPREME to a lousy electoral Act. Here is Constitutional provision:

Constitution Part IV Section 318, Subsection C(i), C(ii) Ciii) Buhari ONLY need to show inec that:
C(i) he has worked in public service for 10 years,

C(ii) that he has attended a professional course for a minimum of 1 year and

C(iii) that he can read and write English Language.

Thats all that is required to run for President of Nigeria, under Nigeria Constitution!

What about the US war college that attested that Buhari went to the institute? Your problem is that you think that only south goes to and north does not. It is false.More over, I believe the law said a minimum qualification of 'WAEC or it's equivalent' so why dwell in the minimum of GMB's qualifications when it is widely known that he attended war colleges which are higher than School Certificate in Nigeria and abroad and did very well.

Frankly, I think we are missing the point by chasing shadows rather than what is important. But then, who told you the only acceptable proof of qualification to contest for election is WASC Certificate? I will advice you get a copy of the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria and read for yourself what the Constitution have got to say about this whole issue of CERTIFICATE.. Particularly See Section 318(1) of the 1999 Constitution on the interpretation of "School Certificate or its equivalent". Why do you think no body has gone to court to challenge this? Please be informed!

And please stop spreading falsehood:
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was born in Katsina on March 5, 1943. and Buhari was born,December 17, 1942.

According to wikipedia,Shehu Yar'adua joined the military in 1961.

GMB does not need the certificate from WAEC to contest for presidency.Section 318 of the constitution is clear to any literate person:

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s
Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to
the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent
National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one
year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to
the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;

Nonsense.

Why did you omit section 131(d)?
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by bewla(m): 1:20am On Jan 22, 2015
any how ogodo must jump am sure u will start new one that is mad but that no go full us in him we believe to him will vote let jona declare is asset
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by kenny987(f): 1:37am On Jan 22, 2015
Another thing people, I know Buhari's other name is Muhamadu, is there an explanation for why the name on d 'certificate' reads Mohamed? Maybe Mr Buhari needs to take out an affidavit of change of name?
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Amacaco: 4:08am On Jan 22, 2015
The statement of Result that is shown on the net does not show the person who signed it and his grade in the whole exam. By the way, the certificate we are talking about is the personal property of Buhari and only him can apply for a certified true copy of his certificate from waec. That is the right thing to do instead of this unsatifactory SR.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by cocoduck: 5:03am On Jan 22, 2015
san316:
I would have loved to insult you but I won't. I would rather just prove to you that your education is worthless just like gej's PhD.
1. If you wrote your waec in 1990 anc you decide to collect the result today, is it the typewriter they used in typing your name those days that they will use nowz? the result was generated based on the result sent by Cambridge. that is why it bears the details of the current dispensation.

2. provincial Sec schl is the defunct school which has been renamed govt college. if you attended unilag and eventually it is renamed maulag, will your transcript bear unilag or maulag?

3. When I got admitted into Sec schl, that was when I went to get my fslc and I used my recent passport n not the one in which I used at entry.

Are u educated now?
Incoherent and weak responce, just to justify the unjustifyable
In 2006 I took my SSCE exams but collected the results in 2013, everything written on both the transcript and statement of result, was like they were written or printed in 2006 or 2007 as the case may be. I was in an out of Nigeria before 2013.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 22, 2015
1.Arabic spelling as it was registered in 1961
2. Northern region doesn't exist anymore as at the time buhari applied for the statement of result. He has to go to his own state which is Katsina State, and state of origin presently. It is like saying you schooled in the former bendel State and you from Edo, you would go to Delta State to request for Certificate from the Ministry of Education instead of your present state.
3. There are none.
4. It is one of the recent passport of Buhari he used to request for the statement and it is part of the requirements of some schools to attach it to the statement of result. some schools do it while some doesn't. Not a new thing.
5. Yes, because they statement of result was written on a recent lettered headed statement of result sheet of the school. He has no power over that. it like saying that if you should request for your statement of result in the next 50 years if stolen or damaged, you will still be given 2014 headed statement of result with your results filled in. It is not possible.
6.Arabic language is now Hausa language in the present letter headed paper of the ministry of Education, Katsina State.
7. For a statement of result, it is issued with a recent letter headed paper ministry of Education of his state, or present school. It is not a certificate from WAEC.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by san316(m): 5:30am On Jan 22, 2015
cocoduck:

In 2006 I took my SSCE exams but collected the results in 2013, everything written on both the transcript and statement of result, was like they were written or printed in 2006 or 2007 as the case may be. I was in an out of Nigeria before 2013.

You do not understand. If the result were printed out like our original waec is printed, then definitely, the 19 year old pic will be there. however, there was no online or electronic registration system in 1961, so it is either you do not see a passport or you attach a passport.

Mind you, based on the result, there was no claim that it was given in 1961 because the stamps and signatures show 1/21/2015. that is what I want you to look into. to discredit the result, tackle the transcript sent from Cambridge.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by naijaking1: 5:33am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
The foolish Op does not know the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result.

So many dullards and dumbos on nairaland!

A statement of a 1961 WAEC result needs to reflect 1961, not 2015.
Look into the mirror to see one of the NL dumbos!
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Another pointless thread....

OP Abeg go court and dispute the authenticity of the result. Thank you

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Reason like you are really educated please. Children really full here no be small. Its not up to 10 years you did your SSCE and expect everything to change? Haba Mr. Man. The only thing that doesn't change is the transcript and not in all cases though.

cocoduck:

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2015
crownprince102:

You are a stark-illiterate...... The certificate was re-issued, their must certainly be some needed changes in it, the grades is the only thing that musn't change. You really tried doing this research, if you are serious with your education, job or business that way, you won't be where you are. Free advice, Take it or leave it. Goodluck bro, wish you well in your endeavours.

You and your generation will be stack illiterates.

Nigerians are not asking for statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Statement of result can be forged. Original waec certificate cannot be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2015
cashkid:

Am sorry but truly, u are a fool a big one 4 that matter, do u even have brain at all?

You are the bigger fool.

Nigerians are not asking for statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by naijaking1: 6:38am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You are the bigger fool.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by cashkid: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You are the bigger fool.

Can u see how daft you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. And if i may ask who are the Nigerians you are referring to? Its only u people with poverty stricken life that hell bent in bringing Buhari down cos u just dont want the change True Nigerians are yearning for. Its just a pity u people have made unbreakable convenant with Poverty. Dey wait o, Buhari dey bring original Certificate for you bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Greatken007(m): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2015
i still wonder why we still fight among ourselves when we already know the WINNER....HOW DARE YOU GUYS EVER THOUGHT BUHARI WILL WIN GEJ..
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by southsouthman: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2015
san316:
I would have loved to insult you but I won't. I would rather just prove to you that your education is worthless just like gej's PhD.
1. If you wrote your waec in 1990 anc you decide to collect the result today, is it the typewriter they used in typing your name those days that they will use nowz? the result was generated based on the result sent by Cambridge. that is why it bears the details of the current dispensation.

2. provincial Sec schl is the defunct school which has been renamed govt college. if you attended unilag and eventually it is renamed maulag, will your transcript bear unilag or maulag?

3. When I got admitted into Sec schl, that was when I went to get my fslc and I used my recent passport n not the one in which I used at entry.

Are u educated now?

This arguement seems too high for you to understand. It only shows that you did not go to school or allowing sentiment to becloud your reasoning. Testimonials and certificates are ready before the day you request for it. It can never bear that day of request. Any testimonial or certificate that bears the day of request is fake. If you have friends who went to school, you can inquire from them.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2015
cashkid:

Can u see how daft you are? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. And if i may ask who are the Nigerians you are referring to? Its only u people with poverty stricken life that hell bent in bringing Buhari down cos u just dont want the change True Nigerians are yearning for. Its just a pity u people have made unbreakable convenant with Poverty. Dey wait o, Buhari dey bring original Certificate for you bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look at this fool. I wouldn't even respond to the lame statement you made about poverty, because you don't know me and you don't know my worth.

Address the issue at hand you fool. Tell your LORD Buhari to provide his School leaving certificate issues by WAEC.

We don't want a filthy piece of paper called "Statement of Result" that can be easily designed by anybody..

Well I dont blame you, you have to be very dumb and uneducated, since your master and lord Buhari is a stack illiterate.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by southsouthman: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

He took the exam in 1961 when Katsina state was still part of Kaduna state...Going by the fact that it wasn't until recently that WAEC certificates started being ready in a year or two, it's very probable that this certificate was issued when the new Katsina state had been created. So it had to bear the new state of issue, even though he wrote the exam in the old Kaduna state.

Same thing applies to the school name issue....The certificate was issued when the school's name had been changed, so the school had to be referred to by its new name undecided

About his passport... Do you really expect a passport taken in 1961 to still be clear and legible? .... The passport you see now isn't a 1961 passport, but one which has been affixed to authenticate the document, and show who the document is referring to...

JONATHAN FOR OTUEKE 2015

This arguement seems too high for you to understand. It only shows that you did not go to school or allowing sentiment to becloud your reasoning. Testimonials and certificates are ready before the day you request for it. It can never bear that day of request. Any testimonial or certificate that bears the day of request is fake. If you have friends who went to school, you can inquire from them.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
and why should I be embarassed at the statement of result of Buhari? I am highly embarrassed that a Phd holder is a failure as a president.
Shame on you phockphockman!

You should be embarrassed because you lack reasoning.

Nigerians are not asking for Buhari's statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Until, Buhari provide this, you remain a dullard
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by san316(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
southsouthman:

Darn!who is being sentimental here? .

1. we are not walking about testimonials here.

2. this is not a goddamn certificate. it is a statement of results. when I went to get my statement of result from my sec schl, it was generated from a result sheet thdt had the names and result of all those we wrote the exams together. my grades were then typed into the individual results statement sheet.

This is how it is done my bruvah. if you attended ogbuike grammar school, I won't blame you
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You should be embarrassed because you lack reasoning.

Nigerians are not asking for Buhari's statement of result. We want to see the original certificate issued by waec.

Until, Buhari provide this, you remain a dullard
you this dumb goat,are you still arguing blindly? Fool,keep waiting for Buhari's original certificate while he becomes our next president.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Ayed44: 7:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

He took the exam in 1961 when Katsina state was still part of Kaduna state...Going by the fact that it wasn't until recently that WAEC certificates started being ready in a year or two, it's very probable that this certificate was issued when the new Katsina state had been created. So it had to bear the new state of issue, even though he wrote the exam in the old Kaduna state.

Same thing applies to the school name issue....The certificate was issued when the school's name had been changed, so the school had to be referred to by its new name undecided

About his passport... Do you really expect a passport taken in 1961 to still be clear and legible? .... The passport you see now isn't a 1961 passport, but one which has been affixed to authenticate the document, and show who the document is referring to...

JONATHAN FOR OTUEKE 2015
this is not a certificate, it is a statement of result. Anyone can get a statement of result from a principal friend even if u did not write WAEC.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by thiefnubu(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
southsouthman:

Mr Professor, please where on the certificate did it say that the date on it was the date it was requested?

Your intelligence is really unsurpassed..... So for someone who wrote his SSCE in 1961, you are implying that his certificate should have been ready in 1959 or 1960 undecided

Your parents must be really proud of you embarassed
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2015
NIGERIA I HAIL THEE, A COUNTRY WHERE AN O' LEVEL CERT HOLDER IS VYING TO RULE OVER 160 MILLION PEOPLE.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by fair14: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari should be allowed to contest without certificate, honestly he has no certificate. Nigeria is a poor country by putting wasc as a minimum requirement. Disqualifying Buhari will cause an uncontrollable violence in Nigeria
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by cashkid: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

Look at this fool. I wouldn't even respond to the lame statement you made about poverty, because you don't know me and you don't know my worth.

Address the issue at hand you fool. Tell your LORD Buhari to provide his School leaving certificate issues by WAEC.

We don't want a filthy piece of paper called "Statement of Result" that can be easily designed by anybody..

Well I dont blame you, you have to be very dumb and uneducated, since your master and lord Buhari is a stack illiterate.

Did u just say ur worth? i swear u are worthless, my dog worth more than u asshole. You are here asking for someone's father's School leaving certificate and u are running ur mouth anyhow wen ur own papa cannot boast of primary six school leaving certificate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by kenny987(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
cashkid:

Did u just say ur worth? i swear u are worthless, my dog worth more than u asshole. You are here asking for someone's father's School leaving certificate and u are running ur mouth anyhow wen ur own papa cannot boast of primary six school leaving certificate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do u guys have to resort to insults n name calling? Even as far as comparing one's worth to a dog's? The politicians don't care u know and whoever wins, only their interests will reign supreme. It shouldn't degenerate to this point.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by crownprince102: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alexkene:

You and your generation will be stack illiterates.

why don't you ask for Sambo's original certificate first before crossing boarder to ask for Buhari's own
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by cashkid: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
kenny987:

Do u guys have to resort to insults n name calling? Even as far as comparing one's worth to a dog's? The politicians don't care u know and whoever wins, only their interests will reign supreme. It shouldn't degenerate to this point.

The guy really frustrated me, anyway thanks for interfering.
Re: Buhari's School Certificate: How Real? by Agalasis(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls houz wot do I do to get my pry 6 leaving cert(93/94) frm delta state ministry of education?
I cnt find d one I got frm my sch ZEPPA PRIMARY SCHOOL ASABA in 1994

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Victor Banjo Story - The True Biafran Hero / Anambra, Rivers Get New Police Commissioners / Igbo Apprenticeship System Makes People Hate Igbos – Aisha Yesufu Sparks Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.