Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. (4697 Views)

True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose / Obanikoro Sues Sahara Reporters, Premium Times & Punch Newspapers / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by motherlode: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
tonytony208:

if i have any useful brain in my skull! Then i would not quote another person writing a useless post.

shocked can't believe my eyes!
And who is this fourth kind telling me he doesn't have a useful brain? So what does he have? Ordinary fat or what? undecided
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by KanwuliaJara: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Abracadabra!!!!

Na which kain election be dis? undecided
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by johnnybelove(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Looking at the result you can tell it faked because 20 which stands for millenium and it was crossed and now written 1961 chai, that alone shows that the result is faked grin grin

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by johnnybelove(m): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Looking at the result you can tell it faked because 20 which stands for millenium had already been written on the form and it was crossed and changed to 1961 chai, that alone shows that the result is faked grin grin

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by filiks(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

Did you visit the site earlier when the news was published? So you did not notice the removal of the fake documents from the site unlike the way they flaunted it in the beginning? Nawao.
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2015
TANists are more clueless than Jonathan... Na wa o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Ventura1: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2015
publisher:
APC fans may not sleep tonite.

It's official the so-called Buhari results were fake and a sad hoax.

Please, don't ask for source, go check the news sites mentioned.

Your mumustic is unquantifiable! Walahi you don't know what is called a sub-domain

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by CaptainAmerica1: 12:17am On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1:

Your mumustic is unquantifiable! Walahi you don't know what is called a sub-domain

They're just behaving like GEJ grin grin

Gosh! These guys are really desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by shaqhead: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Oh What a sad day for Nigeria...
Baba blue hw markate? Uve bn MIA in some "sensitive" threads tody o. I missed those ur lenghty and overly serios but empy epistles. How com u sound deflated wt ds ur comment? Yh..sad day for folks lyk u dt hv som semblance of conscience remainin...it is well but not until u get in d well o..do d needfful....Change is here

1 Like

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by shaqhead: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

Jack Bauer Its obvios want dy want to do, divert our attention frm tokn about issues wc they can't contest. Clowns they are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by MolaA3(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2015
uncle jona pple don come again....

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by 9iceClick: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
wink

1 Like

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by aresa: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Poor jonaSATAN and his droids are having serious mental breakdown, confusion, pain and agony because their certificate drama backfired and is slowly fading away.... grin

What's next?

Back to Sharia? grin

Back to Janjaweeed grin

Back to whatever stupidity and idiocy you roll in the gutter with... grin

See you at the polls just before your one way trip back to Otuoke with your master or straight to jail... grin

1 Like

Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Change2015(m): 1:31am On Jan 22, 2015
#fail
This is how pdp supporters embrace the corrupt practices of their master. Is there anything you people will not lie about?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by tonytony208(m): 1:44am On Jan 22, 2015
motherlode:

shocked can't believe my eyes! I'm so stupid and am even worse than the fat man. My stupidity and brainlessness are actually worse than congenital; they are hereditary. There is no hope for me than to hug the nearest transformer and perish.undecided

idiot!!! 2 can play!!!
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Change2015(m): 1:48am On Jan 22, 2015
barcanista:

You see how they want to endlessly distract our campaign? Still the feedback I'm getting is that we are going to crush the pdp because their negative campaign has put off many non partisan voters.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Rilwayne001: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2015
filiks:

Did you visit the site earlier when the news was published? So you did not notice the removal of the fake documents from the site unlike the way they flaunted it in the beginning? Nawao.

here is another link/site: www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/27382-buhari-s-school-releases-his-wasc-results

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/21/government-college-katsina-releases-buhari's-academic-credentials

Now what nexr? undecided
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by motherlode: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2015
tonytony208:

idiot!!! 2 can play!!!
your cup of tea, thanks for modifying your stupidity!
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Uricas(m): 6:36am On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
This man is finished. Kirikiri awaits.
lol. Show your father's result and let see who will end up in kirikiri
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Uricas(m): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2015
masterpower:
BUHARI AND APC HAVE LOST THE BATLE. THEY HAVE ACTUALY LOST THIS ELECTION.

APC SHOULD SUBSTITUTE BUHARI AS QUICKLY AS POSIBLE AS A DAMAGE CONTROL MEASURE.

EVEN IN THE HEARTS OF ANY RIGHT THINKING APC MEMBER, THEY KNOW THAT BUHARI HAVE SCREWD THE ELECTION.
Don't tell me nonsense!
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by seunmsg(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2015
publisher:

Stop agonizing urself, this link is no longer published on Premium times website. Go confirm and stop punishing urself.

You are such a shameless liar. As at 6:37am this morning, the story and all the attached documents are still on premium times website. What do you guys gain from all this lies that you spread about?
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by tonytony208(m): 7:42am On Jan 22, 2015
motherlode:

yeah you are right; i am steupid and dumb

next time, don't think you are smart. Eediota!
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2015
NIGERIA I HAIL THEE, A COUNTRY WHERE AN O' LEVEL CERT HOLDER IS VYING TO RULE OVER 160 MILLION PEOPLE.
Re: Premium Times, Punch, Others Withdraw News On Release Of Buhari Certificate. by filiks(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

here is another link/site: www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/27382-buhari-s-school-releases-his-wasc-results

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/21/government-college-katsina-releases-buhari's-academic-credentials

Now what nexr? undecided

In a bid to argue, people lose their minds. Please read the post again and maybe, just maybe you will observe that the OP mentioned specific media companies, not sahara campaigners ...sorry, I meant sahara reporters ... woah! its so hard schooling these people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics / Fayose Commences Ado-ekiti Road Dualization / Biafra : Urhobo Eulogizes Igbo, Says Igbo Are The Salt Of The Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.