Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) (3093 Views)

In This Critical Moment, Why Is There No Igbo Politician In Opposition? / Exposed!! Why No Igbo Person Would Ever Be A Suicide Bomber / No Igbo Nominated For The Ministerial List ( Too Bad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by agabaI23(m): 5:49am On Jan 23, 2015
timawoku:
please give me a reason

Why I have not been following you!
These guys are nothing short of fools. Instead of we should come togeda and mount pressure on our sitting president (GEJ) to declare his assets in order to ascertain his (recently) questionable (corrupt)character, we are here playing PDP fiddle and being distracted from what is of utmost importance by running after a mere presidential candidate. PMS is 87 instead of like 47 (or so) and we are here jabbering about certificate? Some here don't have jobs or are having a crash in their businesses and they will still come here to say GEJ till 2019, or GMB where is your cert? Na poverty be those one's destiny.but as for me and my house hold, GMB till 2019 (for now).
Go ahead and mount pressure no one is stopping you. We also mount pressure on Buhari to give explain why he has 150 cows 4 years ago and the same today. It is easy to do math from the comfort of your bedroom and assume something. Governance requires intelligent decision. I am sure you will prefer a decision like forcing people to sell a tin of milk bought for N6 at the cost of N4 naira as it was in 1984. That was when people's businesses were closed not now.
Apart from the certificate saga, I had already made up my mind on him. Go check my posts on his supposed economic miracle in the 80's

He has nothing to show for 20 months of military rule which could be equal to 4 years of civilian rule considering that he has no set backs from house or senate approvals.
Whatever he wanted done was done via an instant decree yet

In March 1984, signed the the agreement that initiated the refining of Nigeria crude abroad for importation
He built no refinery as you guys want us to believe
He assumed office when the naira was 79k to $1
When he left office, it was 89k to a dollar
The said he reduced inflation from 23% to 5% how? By forcing people to sell for instance a tin of milk they bought at N6 for N4.

Under him as the commissioner of petroleum, $2.8B was not accounted for
Under him as the PTF chairman, N25B was mismanaged and he had no clue. His relative he placed in charge died when the PTF probe committe was constituted and the only exoneration OBJ could give was that he did not benefit. I know you are an honest man, tell if that was good enough? What is actually your grouse with GEJ? Tell me why you will vote for GMB if not for sentiment and I will tell why I have pitched my tent with him since 2011.

He does not know, not a card carrying member of any party. I do not work any contract for anyone. I am talking based on personal conviction. forget the oluwole certificate

But if I may ask, why was it easier for Buhari to go for an Affidavit while he could have gotten a certified true copy? Which one is easier? Why has it been difficult for him?forgot to add that over 70 000 graduates were without jobs in his time. He didn't create job for them after 20 months and he wants to create jobs for millions of youths. It was like the whole country was without jobs because his physical fiscal policies closed businesses. How many Unis do we have in the 80s? How many grads? 20 months in a military regime can equate to over 3 years in democracy because there was no house of assembly or senate to hold look through your policies or approve your budget before implementation. Tell me something better
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by timawoku(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Go ahead and mount pressure no one is stopping you. We also mount pressure on Buhari to give explain why he has 150 cows 4 years ago and the same today. It is easy to do math from the comfort of your bedroom and assume something. Governance requires intelligent decision. I am sure you will prefer a decision like forcing people to sell a tin of milk bought for N6 at the cost of N4 naira as it was in 1984. That was when people's businesses were closed not now.
Apart from the certificate saga, I had already made up my mind on him. Go check my posts on his supposed economic miracle in the 80's

He has nothing to show for 20 months of military rule which could be equal to 4 years of civilian rule considering that he has no set backs from house or senate approvals.
Whatever he wanted done was done via an instant decree yet

In March 1984, signed the the agreement that initiated the refining of Nigeria crude abroad for importation
He built no refinery as you guys want us to believe
He assumed office when the naira was 79k to $1
When he left office, it was 89k to a dollar
The said he reduced inflation from 23% to 5% how? By forcing people to sell for instance a tin of milk they bought at N6 for N4.

Under him as the commissioner of petroleum, $2.8B was not accounted for
Under him as the PTF chairman, N25B was mismanaged and he had no clue. His relative he placed in charge died when the PTF probe committe was constituted and the only exoneration OBJ could give was that he did not benefit. I know you are an honest man, tell if that was good enough? What is actually your grouse with GEJ? Tell me why you will vote for GMB if not for sentiment and I will tell why I have pitched my tent with him since 2011.

He does not know, not a card carrying member of any party. I do not work any contract for anyone. I am talking based on personal conviction. forget the oluwole certificate

But if I may ask, why was it easier for Buhari to go for an Affidavit while he could have gotten a certified true copy? Which one is easier? Why has it been difficult for him?forgot to add that over 70 000 graduates were without jobs in his time. He didn't create job for them after 20 months and he wants to create jobs for millions of youths. It was like the whole country was without jobs because his physical fiscal policies closed businesses. How many Unis do we have in the 80s? How many grads? 20 months in a military regime can equate to over 3 years in democracy because there was no house of assembly or senate to hold look through your policies or approve your budget before implementation. Tell me something better
are you serious?

How do we Tell the parents of the missing chibok girls to vote for GEJ?
Or the youths involved in immigration job scam?
Or how do we expect thousands of families that have lost a member during doctor's strike to vote GEJ?
Or how can we expect steady electricity supply, when power sector donated 500million to a president's selfish ambition, and we all know that same sector suffers from inefficiencies due to lack of funds?
Or how do you tell thousands of youths; who paid through their noses, to be recruited into federal task force, only to be told in jan 2015, to go for empowerment programs such as as 'fufu' making, to vote mr cluelessness again?
Or would you expect the military, whom until now are widely feared, but being ridiculed by a civilian terrorist group, to vote for GEJ?
Or when the whole world is celebrating an approximation of 50 percent slash in oil price, our 'magnanimous' government gave us a mere 10 percent slash and you say we should vote for him?
A president that started a SURE-P that we are all yet to benefit from (except,of course,his campaign)

Agabal if I go on and on, I will exhaust the whole nairaland, we are not saying that buhari does not have his bad sides, but compared to GEJ, buhari is a saint.

Let me stop there now.
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by agabaI23(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
timawoku:
are you serious?

How do we Tell the parents of the missing chibok girls to vote for GEJ?
Or the youths involved in immigration job scam?
Or how do we expect thousands of families that have lost a member during doctor's strike to vote GEJ?
Or how can we expect steady electricity supply, when power sector donated 500million to a president's selfish ambition, and we all know that same sector suffers from inefficiencies due to lack of funds?
Or how do you tell thousands of youths; who paid through their noses, to be recruited into federal task force, only to be told in jan 2015, to go for empowerment programs such as as 'fufu' making, to vote mr cluelessness again?
Or would you expect the military, whom until now are widely feared, but being ridiculed by a civilian terrorist group, to vote for GEJ?
Or when the whole world is celebrating an approximation of 50 percent slash in oil price, our 'magnanimous' government gave us a mere 10 percent slash and you say we should vote for him?
A president that started a SURE-P that we are all yet to benefit from (except,of course,his campaign)

Agabal if I go on and on, I will exhaust the whole nairaland, we are not saying that buhari does not have his bad sides, but compared to GEJ, buhari is a saint.

Let me stop there now.

I just saw this. I will get back to you. But I think you didn't make any point to be honest.
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by timawoku(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
I just saw this. I will get back to you. But I think you didn't make any point to be honest.
you are a big fool for saying I did not make any point, but then again, I am a bigger fool for ever following an eediot like you, bye.
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by agabaI23(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
timawoku:
you are a big fool for saying I did not make any point, but then again, I am a bigger fool for ever following an eediot like you, bye.
Wow! Such a venom! Goodluck sir!
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by timawoku(m): 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
Wow! Such a venom! Goodluck sir!
that's what you get for soiling the memory of thousands of peops that died in the struggle....bye!
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by agabaI23(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
timawoku:
that's what you get for soiling the memory of thousands of peops that died in the struggle....bye!
Oh, you are back? Thought you said you were gone?
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by timawoku(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
Oh, you are back? Thought you said you were gone?
so sorry bro!
Thought you were not so daft to know that unfollowing a member does not mean unfollowing a topic...

Only replied cos I saw your mention, bye and hope you will find sense in your course of life!
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Go To Court
Re: There Is No Igbo Score In Buhari's "Computer Print Out" Why?(picture) by agabaI23(m): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
timawoku:
so sorry bro!
Thought you were not so daft to know that unfollowing a member does not mean unfollowing a topic...

Only replied cos I saw your mention, bye and hope you will find sense in your course of life!
Were you following me? I had no idea. Well done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos / Exposed: Tinubu, To Choose Ministers For Petroleum, Finance, Other Juicy Min. / Reno Omokri Bursts Another PMB Goof On Twitter (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.