Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos (3092 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm here.

This is the 4th event the General will be attending today.

It's a meeting with young professionals and entertainment personalities.

5 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
Opening address by Desmond Elliot.

Amaechi and Dele Momodu in the hall.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Myself with Sowore of SaharaReporters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Arch1: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by agileson: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ask buhari if he will agree to a debate with dame patience since GEJ pass him power

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg which one is Sowore,the guy that gives PDP sleepless nights?

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ikaboy: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Great! more pix pls. Please do tell the General on my behalf that i and the good people of IKA CLAN in Delta State will massively vote for him.

Sai Baba! Sai Okowa!!

Onu kokome....

13 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fayemi, Fashola and Sylva also in the hall.

Julius Agwu the MC

5 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Deiok(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg all i wanna say is......
Sai baba.
#IHaveDecided.
#SaiBuhari4President.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by kheart(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
And that toutish governor said GMB is sick. Thunder fire saTAN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hall

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by pendy79: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
pix 1 The stage
pix 2 Kayode fayemi and Raji fashola
pix 3 Uti Nwachukwu and Julius Ugwu
pix 4 GEJ came in his OGBONI OUTFIT TOO

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by WisdomFlakes: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
See packaging. Sai Buhari!

CHANGE to Sure! cheesy wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by LRNZH(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is great. You all and the General have our prayers and support.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

8 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Showing now on HipTV I heard. You can follow us from home DSTV Channel 324.

Fashola now talking.

"How large is Nigeria's economy when you have to provide your own power" - Fashola

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Gogetta(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
berem:
The one in the middle.
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Gogetta(m): 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
berem:
The one in the middle.
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by gen2briz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
See better rally... Not the soki stuff.

GMB till Sambo organise hall meeting with arewa youth.

6 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by pendy79: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
booked for pix

pix 1 Bob Dee, Rotimi Amaechi, KAyode fayemi
pix 2 welcome address by Desmond Elliot
pix 3 standing for the NAtional Anthem
pix 4 Opening speech Raji Fashola

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by steppins: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
kheart:
And that toutish governor said GMB is sick. Thunder fire saTAN.
He is sick, it's just the adrenaline shot given to him that's working.
When it clears, anything can happen.
But I trust APC, ambulance should be around the corner somewhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ichidodo: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hope the old illiterate came with his pampers? Else yo sycophants should fetch him one.

3 Likes

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by ManMountain(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guys, kindly ignore the irresponsible troll above

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by Arch1: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Earlier today, Buhari was at Kaduna and Rivers. Here he is this evening at the second campaign event in Lagos also.

I can wager my last penny, Buhari is physically stronger than that otueke ogogoro drunkard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by bokohalal(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Meanwhile, GEJ is visiting monarchs that want nothing to do with him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by misterh(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
berem:
The one in the middle.
Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by dafemnet: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Any Young guy that votes for Jonathan does not want Nigeria to move forward.
Vote for Buhari.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by bokohalal(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
dafemnet:
Any Young guy that votes for Jonathan does not want Nigeria to move forward.
Vote for Buhari.
Simple. No more, no less.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by theV0ice: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
ichidodo:
Hope the old illiterate came with his pampers? Else yo sycophants should fetch him one.

i'm sure he carries them about the same way the following PDP 'youngmen' carry theirs

Tony Anenih (82), PDP BOT Chair

Jonah Jang (72), Plateau gov

Ahmadu Alli(78), Director of gej campaign

Martin Elechi (74), Ebonyi Gov

Bamanga Tukur (76), former PDP chairman

Aliyu Gusau (76), Minister of Defence

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by reborn1: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Jarus:
Myself with Sowore of SaharaReporters.

Sowore always in Lasgidi. I like the guy, very bold.

1 Like

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by misterh(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Baba was in PH earlier today visiting schools and hospitals, then, proceeded to q campaign in a stadium in PH. Now, he's in Lagos for another meeting. Yet, some people want to believe he isn't physically fit just because he wasn't at the march he wasn't meant to be in the first place.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Update: An Evening With Buhari @ VI, Lagos by misterh(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lola Shoneyin speaking now!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose's Impeachment-police, DSS Restore Ekiti APC Speaker's Security / Buhari Hands IPOB A Huge Propaganda Boost / Why Haven't Igbo Businessmen Visited Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.