Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School (3277 Views)

Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by luigiajah(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Share Your Experiences Guys... Those Days In Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Port Harcourt.. Mine was after night prep.. There was this Girl in SS2.. I was in SS1 then.. Her Name Was Edidiong.. The
Girl was so pretty.. Even though she was ahead of me in class, I couldn't help but keep thinking about her.. I even sleep talked One Night when I was thinking about her.. My roomies told me I was saying "senior Edidiong" for like 9 times.. I thought it was a joke until they swore it was true.. During Night Prep.. I walked To The Back Of The Galley (refectory).. To Collect A Naval Personnel's food, there she was.. I couldn't move.. She called me... "Michael Come Here".. I walked towards her.. Buh I couldn't look at her face.." Mike, Look At Me".. I was like did she just call me Mike... She hardly did that... "Senior".. I raised my head slowly..." Hold my hand , I obeyed her.

She Took Me To An Empty Jss3 class.

We sat down face to face

The Next Thing I Heard Shocked Me..

"Michael, Tell Me What You Feel About Me"

"Nothing, Senior "

"Tell me the truth"

"I'm saying the truth"

"In That Case, I will say what I have to say, despite that you're in SS1.. Stop Addressing me as senior, Is That Clear
?

"Yes "

" I'm not really sure of how to say this, Mike, I Love You.. Don't You Feel the same"

The Shyness In Me kinda Disappeared almost immediately..

"yes, I do, but I really have to go back to class"

Our eyes met.. All the time we had been talking, I desperately tried to avoid Her eyes..

Now All I Could See was this pretty senior in front of me..
She held my hands..

**We were making out(kissing) when we heard voices of Naval men.. I adjusted myself and picked up a biology textbook from the ground ** after some minutes.. She left..

The next day.. I received a note from her.. "Mike, Nobody Made me feel like this, till now.. Thanks.. Edidiong"

That schoolboy smile swept across my face

Feel free to share yours

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by mirexxx(f): 12:26am On Jan 22, 2015
had no romantic moments cry just crushing and not getting any reasonable attention. gave him my lunch,money,cleaned his seat,copied his notes..Lol

after high skul he told me he liked me den buh was scared of d principal undecided
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by luigiajah(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
had no romantic moments cry just crushing and not getting any reasonable attention. gave him my lunch,money,cleaned his seat,copied his notes..Lol

after high skul he told me he liked me den buh was scared of d principal undecided

The Principal... Why?
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by mirexxx(f): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2015
luigiajah:

The Principal... Why?
principal was his dad's close friend cry
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by luigiajah(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
principal was his dad's close friend cry
.. Oh... Kk
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Equado(m): 12:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Mine was something else....my school was corrupt....a particular classmate of mine would take my tie and hide it in her bra...and dare me to take it off...ill be 2 shy 2 do so,until my friends made me otherwise. Those events ruined the good boy in me.
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by falconey(m): 12:58am On Jan 22, 2015
Mine was no exception.........I was young and naïve girls do dig my vibe but I was ignorant, sometimes in class a girl will push me down the table and act like she wanna have sex with me(in a funny). That should ring a bell that she want me.....but over seriousness and trying to top my class was my top priority. I started recognising girls during waec exams realising I don't have any record of kiss,romance,feelings, even touching-body.
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2015
I went to all female school.......you should imagine what would have transpired
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
mine was with my teachers. ave always had this love for tall handsome guys right from my primary school days and the funniest thing they always seem to like me.
when i was in ss2 there was this handsome commercial teacher. i feel for him the first day i saw him and he likes me too. I escape cane and other punishment especially general ones . i always have more than enough to eat on breaks but we couldnt date cos my dad was also a teacher in that school embarassed

that was the first time i experienced heartbreak
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by wunmi590(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Nothing cos I was forming rev. Fr. Den and it also lead me to be d assembly prefect both my primary and my secondary school days.
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:
mine was with my teachers. ave always had this love for tall handsome guys right from my primary school days and the funniest thing they always seem to like me.
when i was in ss2 there was this handsome commercial teacher. i feel for him the first day i saw him and he likes me too. I escape cane and other punishment especially general ones . i always have more than enough to eat on breaks but we couldnt date cos my dad was also a teacher in that school embarassed

that was the first time i experienced heartbreak

Yep, you got that right!

My econ teacher was like a goddess with olive skin.

Men, the devil really used to tempt me a lot back then like, "just touch her breast, she may like it". I am so glad I never gave in, cause more than likely, that action would've landed me in a great deal of trouble.
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Yep, you got that right!

My econ teacher was like a goddess with olive skin.

Men, the devil really used to tempt me a lot back then like, "just touch her breast, she may like it". I am so glad I never gave in, cause more than likely, that action would've landed me in a great deal of trouble.
ah ah ah ah

God saved you
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:

ah ah ah ah

God saved you

Yes o, kept the beast within caged!
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by tzoracle: 1:46am On Jan 22, 2015
One day I came to school and this girl I had a crush on was surrounded by boys who were kneeling down and singing chinny baby by flavour for her her name is chimaamanda her friends started shouting that they should leave her alone that her heart was elsewhere then they started to shout my name,I just walked up took her hand and led her into the walkway..damn I never felt happier

2 Likes

Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 22, 2015
This was pretty deep for me.

One-time my most darling crush was cat walking up stage for her honorary award, and unpredictably, my mates started cheering my name.

Afterwards we made out together.
And she kissed me publicly.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by luigiajah(m): 8:03am On Jan 22, 2015
TrollMan:
This was pretty deep for me.

One-time my most darling crush was cat walking up stage for her honorary award, and unpredictably, my mates started cheering my name.

Afterwards we made out together.
And she kissed me publicly.

PDA

Nice
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by eyeon(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Must be the day she held that milkose sweet with her lips and told me to take it with mine... I was this close but had to quit... I was too shy then and she wanted a milkose-themed-kiss... I missed!!!
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by alberto2k(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2015
I was in Ss2 and there was this girl called Rita, she was a class ahead of me

One day I was in the Lab alone, I was the asst. Lab prefect, and I most times I go there alone to study or even chat on some social network during Lesson periods

Then someone came in, I turned back..it was her, she was approaching to where I was sitting.. Then she tripped over something and almost fell, I rushed to help her up..

Holding her hands, our eyes met and she just gave me a sweet smile and she wrapped her hands around me.. While my hands was on her arse

Fast-forward... We kissed, she was turned on and we made love, that was the first time I did a Doggie
I was shy afterwards
We didn't talk to each other for like a week
Then one day she called me while I was walking home, we walked home together, but we never said anything about what happened...

#I've lost contact with her tho#

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by luigiajah(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2015
alberto2k:
I was in Ss2 and there was this girl called Rita, she was a class ahead of me

One day I was in the Lab alone, I was the asst. Lab prefect, and I most times I go there alone to study or even chat on some social network during Lesson periods

Then someone came in, I turned back..it was her, she was approaching to where I was sitting.. Then she tripped over something and almost fell, I rushed to help her up..

Holding her hands, our eyes met and she just gave me a sweet smile and she wrapped her hands around me.. While my hands was on her arse

Fast-forward... We kissed, she was turned on and we made love, that was the first time I did a Doggie
I was shy afterwards
We didn't talk to each other for like a week
Then one day she called me while I was walking home, we walked home together, but we never said anything about what happened...

#I've lost contact with her tho#

Lol.. You had fun sha
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by chimerase2: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2015
had none in secondary skul even tho de skul was corrupt i was busy rolling dice
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by LEJJ(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
chimerase2:
had none in secondary skul even tho de skul was corrupt i was busy rolling dice

cheesy
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by lgboks(m): 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
Too bad my secondary school was all boys andme being me...no homo tinz grin
No sneaking girls in cheesy
Like I even know how to yarn with them(but was told cheeks dig me cool )
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by nickz(m): 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
SS1..pretty new girl
The eye contacts were unendinggringrin
But I didn't say anything(my regret)grin
Does doing every of a girls school project also count as ROMANTIC?
Cause it sure as hell was to me
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Alexdroh(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hmmm... me i never had any romantic moment..my shyness den was untop of the world*soo sad*mayb i shud go back to jss 1
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
The contents of that love letter my 'crushee' slippped into my hands on my birth date. embarassed
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by fejioguma(f): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
when I was flogged under an almond tree tongue
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Deefuray(f): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
None embarassed
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by stano2(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op, wow same here wit me but difference was dat we were in the same class tho she was older,exactly as urs went..wat made me crazy is dat mine occurred in a jss3 class too
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Adexis4: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kissed my head-gurl#felt lyk I ws gonna xplode
Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by luigiajah(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
stano2:
Op, wow same here wit me but difference was dat we were in the same class tho she was older,exactly as urs went..wat made me crazy is dat mine occurred in a jss3 class too
wow.. Good ol' days.. Jss3 classes always hold something

1 Like

Re: What Were The Most Romantic Moments You Had In Secondary School by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Men mine was wonderful
I was just busy flirting with girls all around
And at night after preep me and my bae will just head to our classroom till 4am after kissing smouching and you know the rest

Then later in the day,she will cook hot spaghetti for me,through her guardian,then in the nite we continue same routine..

Though I also had an affair with about two juniors,still sees them up till today,and she does not complain

It was just like I was already in campus whereas I still dey second school..

Still sees one of those junior up till today
one of them was with me on crossover nite,in that cold(you know the rest)

Just too much to say..

Would really love to go back
But I can't..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / Have You Been Banned Before? / Saturday Breakfast: Wat Did U Have Fr Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.