Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! (7384 Views)

Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction / Crazy Couple Got Caught While Kissing & Having S*x (photo/video) / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2015
I want to make a Littlé research on this on moods,I want to know if its a normal thing not to feel anything sensation while kissing a lady, before ßome folks might say I. Have not met the right lady, I have and she also has feelings for me,but I feel nothing while kissing her, some of my male friends do tell me that,kissing is their most favourite part of intimacy, but I don't just connect, please is their any one like me out here or any one who can proffer solutions or analyse this anatomy of mine, Atleast let me know if I am a full human.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by wunmi590(m): 12:38am On Jan 22, 2015
If u kiss and you don't feel anything it happens sometimes cheesy
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 22, 2015
hmmmmmm this is going to be interesting
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by MrCork: 12:49am On Jan 22, 2015
dwilliams:
I want to make a Littlé research on this on moods,I want to know if its a normal thing not to feel anything sensation while kissing a lady, before ßome folks might say I. Have not met the right lady, I have and she also has feelings for me,but I feel nothing while kissing her, some of my male friends do tell me that,kissing is their most favourite part of intimacy, but I don't just connect, please is their any one like me out here or any one who can proffer solutions or analyse this anatomy of mine, Atleast let me know if I am a full human.

...bro u nid to stop kissin men and start with women (no offense) angry

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 22, 2015
It only happen if you don't love the person you're kissing or you re not in a good mood for kissing.. Try and kiss others lady probably your friends after then you can judge... #theme_Admin

1 Like

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by iPrevail(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2015
What were you expecting to feel? A tinkling sensation? undecided
You can't feel any "connection " when kissing someone you're not emotionally attached to.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 22, 2015
I guess you don't feel anything because you are not emotionally attached to them.
You can spice up your kisses by using chocolates, or any confectionery.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by pearl360(f): 12:55am On Jan 22, 2015
iPrevail:
You can't feel any "connection " when kissing someone you're not emotionally attached to.

So true cheesy
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by freezyprinzy(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2015
so watin dy make u feel sometin?...if kissing nor dy excite u wat does?
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Jan 22, 2015
Very strange! One is tempted to suggest maybe you are having gay traits, but even those attracted to same sex do kiss and love it.
Most people love kissing even way more than sex. Don't know what's wrong really
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2015
What I usually do, is apply a thin layer of ketchup to her lips to bring out the flavour.

@OP, I bet you have been kissing un-flavoured lips all this while, that is not a very good life to live.

So next time, before kissing her, grab a bread knife from the kitchen and use it to apply your favourite condiment to her lips; you could try butter or grape jam.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Yungknyyght(m): 1:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Dnt rilly knw abt all,buh ts nrmal 4 sme guys....

1 Like

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 22, 2015
This thing happen to me. . . I don't feel anything if am kissing a girl. . Both the one am attracted to.

I always kiss my boo for kissing sake so that she won't feel bad.

As for me. . I don't feel anything
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by purplesummer(f): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2015
dwilliams:
...Atleast let me know if I am a full human.
No, you are half alien and half human. Satisfied? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Afrok(m): 1:43am On Jan 22, 2015
See this op sef, when kissing her don't U feel the rise of tides in ur trouser like tsunami? shocked what other feelings are U looking for if kissing her can make ur pen*s erect and her feel wet? Abii U wan kiss her and cum immediately to feel the sensation?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by evanscheck(m): 1:50am On Jan 22, 2015
Guy, before I can even comment on this ur trend, I wud request for ur pry 6 result, cos I have discovered dat d kind of pple dat makes dis statement do not have pry 6
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Before nko wthn u wan feel?? You wan bgn get orgasm for mouth??
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2015
try the lips below.
may be you should close your eyes and get your mind into the action.
or may be your daddy's sister cousin's neighbor's nephew dey involved...lol
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by veave(f): 2:15am On Jan 22, 2015
so... what exactly do you want us to do for you.

should we teach you how to kiss
or buy the feeling and fix it for you
or get you various kinds of lips to test run
or organize a coaching class for kissing for you
or buy a kissing sim card and help you to connect.

what exactly do you want us to do? tell us
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Sunbellar: 2:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Strange! You need either medical or spiritual attention.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 22, 2015
You think you're not fully human because you don't enjoy kissing??
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u nid to stop kissin men and start with women (no offense) angry
Oga hope say u get WAEC result becos I de doubt am if u sabi read

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 3:52am On Jan 22, 2015
sexyseun:
I guess you don't feel anything because you are not emotionally attached to them.
You can spice up your kisses by using chocolates, or any confectionery.
iPrevail:
iPrevail:
ABJDOT:
It only happen if you don't love the person you're kissing or you re not in a good mood for kissing.. Try and kiss others lady probably your friends after then you can judge... #theme_Admin
iPrevail:
well as I wrote earlier, I do feel something 4 her and we have been together for years,but when it comes to kissing I do it just to make her happy,and she aint my first chick, I have seen dem all in all shapes, colours and height,but there is none which have ever made me feel something not even a tiny bulge in my trouser or even a little tingling in my heart, I need help o

1 Like

Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 3:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Sunbellar:
Strange! You need either medical or spiritual attention.
Shey na lyk dis u b,na mock u cm mock me abi
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 3:54am On Jan 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
You think you're not fully human because you don't enjoy kissing??
well, I think I should b humane, but don't u think its a little weird judging ffrom the female perspective.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 3:56am On Jan 22, 2015
veave:
so... what exactly do you want us to do for you.

should we teach you how to kiss
or buy the feeling and fix it for you
or get you various kinds of lips to test run
or organize a coaching class for kissing for you
or buy a kissing sim card and help you to connect.

what exactly do you want us to do? tell us
well for a start you can help by volunteering for private tutorials with me.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by dwilliams: 3:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Yungknyyght:
MrGuruMaraji:
This thing happen to me. . . I don't feel anything if am kissing a girl. . Both the one am attracted to.

I always kiss my boo for kissing sake so that she won't feel bad.

As for me. . I don't feel anything
Yungknyyght:
. Boss abeg help me tell dem
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
dwilliams:
well, I think I should b humane, but don't u think its a little weird judging ffrom the female perspective.

You do realize that there're woman who are in fact disgusted by, or dislike the act entirely. There are many out there, men and women, who don't get off on it either. Big deal.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by djeezy(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2015
It happens when you feel nothing for the person or when your mind isn't really into it. I feel that way too even having kissed lots of beautiful women.
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by FLAWLES(f): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Op itx nofin jooor; itx happenx sometimes buh if u phuck ad don't feel anytin,,,,,see the nearest BABALAWO
Re: I Feel Nothing While Kissing,help! by Sunbellar: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2015
dwilliams:
Shey na lyk dis u b,na mock u cm mock me abi
Sorry, I didn't mean to mock you, just the simple truth. Your abunna suppose stand at attention anytime you kiss because I know you can't just kiss any lady you are not emotionally linked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Gets Caught Cheating When Clever BF Spots Unusual Object In Her Sexts (pix) / Sex Is My Hobby: See The Mad Curves Of This College Girl / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.