Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? (1369 Views)

Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn / TRANSCRIPT From The Tape Recordings Of The Aburi Meeting, January 5-7, 1967 / Why Can't Buhari & APC Give Us An Item By Item Breakdown Of The Budget? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 2:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Gen Buhari maybe pardoned for not remembering where he misplaced his WASC results, after so many years, many people, myself included don't even know with certainty where the original copy of my own certificates are even as we speak. Granted that the former head of state had previously and incorrectly alleged that his certificates are:

1. With the Nigerian army
2. Lost in a house fire
3. Stolen by IBB
4. Sent to US Army War College

5.--- and now with with a hand written version of what the said certificate might have looked like, except it didoesn't have a picture of a teenage and much younger Buhari, and a date that should have been sometime around 1961

We are still chasing Buhari's certificate. Why can't he simply request WEAC, the body that has the original record to come to his rescue and end this discussion once and for all!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by uokocha70(m): 3:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Hope you know the constitutional requirement shaaaaaa @OP?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by Skillz02(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ supporter on it again, very soon dey will ask for Buhari's school uniform grin
Pls u guys should face ur problems

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by aresa: 4:57am On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by speakthetruth: 5:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Question for the gods as they say!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Skillz02:
GEJ supporter on it again, very soon dey will ask for Buhari's school uniform grin
Pls u guys should face ur problems

Seriously, if my certificate is lost or there is so much pressure to produce it as is this case, I would simply call on the original issuers to come to the rescue once and for all.
I would not go to my village and have my uncle who is a principle produce 'something' for me. And the same should apply to GEJ too.
We need both original school certificates displayed side by side, so that we came make a better decision as to who would rule us for the next 4 years.
Don't you think
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by kay1one(m): 5:14am On Jan 22, 2015
He can't try that one! Runs go knock!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:15am On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish.

Omo, wetin be rubbish?
You no like accountability again?
Like the ones from the original issuer-WAEC! Let WAEC produce Buhari's data as a matter of national importance!

Do you stop to think that this guy might have forged his way all through army school?
Tomorrow, you go dey come complain about how things are not working in Nigeria, and yet you fail to demand the barest minimal from the candidates as required by our constitution. Remember that his army colleagues wrote the constitution--I guess they forgot to ask him about his school cert then!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by Skillz02(m): 5:16am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

Seriously, if my certificate is lost or there is so much pressure to produce it as is this case, I would simply call on the original issuers to come to the rescue once and for all.
I would not go to my village and have my uncle who is a principle produce 'something' for me. And the same should apply to GEJ too.
We need both original school certificates displayed side by side, so that we came make a better decision as to who would rule us for the next 4 years.
Don't you think
why re you still wasting ur time on Buhari's cert? I expected u to spend more time on asking GEJ our PhD holder presido why stealing is not a corruption
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by musiwa97: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2015
I pity him because he is an old man,who does not want Nigeria to breakbup, but there are international law. Which also most be followed.

in 1961. There was no wasc. I think. They had British GCE
That is why army said. Only principal written note. Nigeria from katsina were recuited in kaduna.

I don't see a need for all this. Look the presidential system government is too expensive. 95% o american cant be president.

This why western Nigeria uses monarchy
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:21am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

Omo, wetin be rubbish?
You no like accountability again?
Like the ones from the original issuer-WAEC! Let WAEC produce Buhari's data as a matter of national importance!

Do you stop to think that this guy might have forged his way all through army school?
Tomorrow, you go dey come complain about how things are not working in Nigeria, and yet you fail to demand the barest minimal from the candidates as required by our constitution. Remember that his army colleagues wrote the constitution--I guess they forgot to ask him about his school cert then!
Very soon you will ask the NDA and other military institutions that he attended in the UK and the US to produce his transcript.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Skillz02:

why re you still wasting ur time on Buhari's cert? I expected u to spend more time on asking GEJ our PhD holder presido why stealing is not a corruption

Don't change the subject, we're talking about Buhari meeting the basic constitutional requirement or not.
If he becomes president without qualification, then none of you supporters of him should be surprised when someone who can neither read nor write becomes a school teacher, someone who can't add or subtract becomes an accountant, and someone who never went to medical school becomes your doctor!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:28am On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Very soon you will ask the NDA and other military institutions that he attended in the UK and the US to produce his transcript.

You can't see that he 'faked it' all the way?
What is NDA to ask the great Katsina prince to show his certificate? Haba, you no be Nigerian
Those oversea institutions? Don't worry about them, because they will take whatever the home country run by Buhari's people say about him. Now you understand how he went so far without a basic school cert!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Did WAEC exist in the early 60's You mean Cambridge OP.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by reborn1: 5:30am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
naijaking1:
Gen Buhari maybe pardoned for not remembering where he misplaced his WASC results, after so many years, many people, myself included don't even know with certainty where the original copy of my own certificates are even as we speak. Granted that the former head of state had previously and incorrectly alleged that his certificates are:

1. With the Nigerian army
2. Lost in a house fire
3. Stolen by IBB
4. Sent to US Army War College

5.--- and now with with a hand written version of what the said certificate might have looked like, except it didoesn't have a picture of a teenage and much younger Buhari, and a date that should have been sometime around 1961

We are still chasing Buhari's certificate. Why can't he simply request WEAC, the body that has the original record to come to his rescue and end this discussion once and for all!
[/s]
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by aresa: 5:38am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

Don't change the subject, we're talking about Buhari meeting the basic constitutional requirement or not.
If he becomes president without qualification, then none of you supporters of him should be surprised when someone who can neither read nor write becomes a school teacher, someone who can't add or subtract becomes an accountant, and someone who never went to medical school becomes your doctor!

Even apart from certificate, he met the basic qualification many times over so this certificate BS is a waste of time, you people should just go back to sharia and the other religious bigotry nonsense because this certificate thing is bad market for you...

You need to go back and read the basic requirements according to the Nigerian constitution....
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by gists: 5:43am On Jan 22, 2015
I probably should not respond to yet another fo0lish thread on this topic out of pure ignorance but I will make just one point to clear the air. It is INEC's and PDP's responsibility to verify if the result is genuine. You asked for his credentials (when the constitution didn't request for it), the man provided it and now you say its fake. How did you come to the conclusion that its fake? Do you have the genuine version? If INEC feels suspicious about the result of any candidate, should it be the candidate that will provide proof or should INEC go the extra mile to check the authenticity of the candidate's claim?

I am assuming you went to a reputable higher institution (and that itself is an assumption that you are old enough to be in higher institution). With the amount of fake certificates everywhere in the country, did your institution ask you to write/verify your WAEC/GCE/NETCO certificate or did the institution do the investigation/verification in the background without your knowledge? My certificates were verified without my knowledge and I didn't have to do anything. The question you will ask is how did I know my certificate was verified? Well because some people were sent packing from the university for fake O level results and their names were pasted on notice boards.

By asking someone to do the investigation on him/herself, what assurance do you have that he/she won't play a fast one on you? Do you sincerely expect anyone to provide proves that his certificate is fake? Sometime I just wonder why people find it difficult to reason intellectually.

So, the onus is on PDP/INEC to do the investigation and prove that what Buhari has provided is indeed fake and take necessary actions.

I reserve the right not to respond to mor0nic posts.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by Skillz02(m): 5:43am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

Very good!!!
Pls go check Section 187 of d 1999 constitution under presidential candidate qualification & see 4 urself & if u are not satisfy with dat PLS GO 2 COURT
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:46am On Jan 22, 2015
aresa:

Even apart from certificate, he met the basic qualification many times over so this certificate BS is a waste of time, you people should just go back to sharia and the other religious bigotry nonsense because this certificate thing is bad market for you...

You need to go back and read the basic requirements according to the Nigerian constitution....

This is very important to BUHARI and APC, because for a man already painted and dressed up as a Messiah to be discovered to not only have a credential he has claimed for more than 40 years is the beginning of wisdom.
His APC screening committee relied on his usual "the army has all my credentials-excuse", the US schools, Indian army school, UK army school, and even the Nigerian army schools all were fooled by this man for so many years. And now, you want him to continue to fool Nigerians
God forbid bad thing!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by aresa: 5:47am On Jan 22, 2015
gists:
I probably should not respond to yet another fo0lish thread on this topic out of pure ignorance but I will make just one point to clear the air. It is INEC's and PDP's responsibility to verify if the result is genuine. You asked for his credentials (when the constitution didn't request for it), the man provided it and now you say its fake. How did you come to the conclusion that its fake? Do you have the genuine version? If INEC feels suspicious about the result of any candidate, should it be the candidate that will provide proof or should INEC go the extra mile to check the authenticity of the candidate's claim?

I am assuming you went to a reputable higher institution (and that itself is an assumption that you are old enough to be in higher institution). With the amount of fake certificates everywhere in the country, did your institution ask you to write/verify your WAEC/GCE/NETCO certificate or did the institution do the investigation/verification in the background without your knowledge? My certificates were verified without my knowledge and I didn't have to do anything. The question you will ask is how did I know my certificate was verified? Well because some people were sent packing from the university for fake O level results and their names were pasted on notice boards.

By asking someone to do the investigation on him/herself, what assurance do you have that he/she won't play a fast one on you? Do you sincerely expect anyone to provide proves that his certificate is fake? Sometime I just wonder why people find it difficult to reason intellectually.

So, the onus is on PDP/INEC to do the investigation and prove that what Buhari has provided is indeed fake and take necessary actions.

I reserve the right not to respond to mor0nic posts.

Thank you

Good Post..
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by egift(m): 5:48am On Jan 22, 2015
What is certain now is that Buhari has School Cert and and went ahead in the military to attend qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

Now anyone that do not like it should go hug a Transformer. PDP cannot steal this election on frivolities like the NNPC funds.

Sai Buhari, Change is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by aresa: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
naijaking1:

This is very important to BUHARI and APC, because for a man already painted and dressed up as a Messiah to be discovered to not only have a credential he has claimed for more than 40 years is the beginning of wisdom.
His APC screening committee relied on his usual "the army has all my credentials-excuse", the US schools, Indian army school, UK army school, and even the Nigerian army schools all were fooled by this man for so many years. And now, you want him to continue to fool Nigerians
God forbid bad thing!
[/s]

You people really need to stop with this unintelligent rants because it's getting redundant...
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Skillz02:

Very good!!!
Pls go check Section 187 of d 1999 constitution under presidential candidate qualification & see 4 urself & if u are not satisfy with dat PLS GO 2 COURT

If the guy had not boasted that the army has original papers, all this would have died down, but unfortunately, every day na for the thief, but one day is for the owner.
An honest man(the one you have been trying to paint him as) would have simply said, I did have WASC, but I have had the equivalent, and not the army has my papers!
Rubbish!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You people really need to stop with this unintelligent rants because it's getting redundant...

Tired of hearing the truth already? Good night!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by Lavidah: 5:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Enough with all these certificate trash going around. The issue has been cleared. GMB is more than qualified to vie for the office of the President. So, move the hell on!

The elections are here!
PDP, APC and their members should concentrate on the major issues relating to why Nigerians should vote for them, instead of discussing irrelevant issues.

Nigerians open your eyes and demand that these candidates start discussing their actual plans for a better nation in the next 4 years, and not gladly hide behind this certificate trash. There's little time left.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 5:56am On Jan 22, 2015
^^
As an educated voter, I need Buhari and GEJ to lay their school certs side by side.
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by aresa: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

Tired of hearing the truth already? Good night!

Tired of hearing pointless and unintelligent rants...
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by KanwuliaJara: 6:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Because THERE WAS NEVER A CERTIFICATE, only a conditional admission with A "SHARIA PROMISE" to pass! cry
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by naijaking1: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Because THERE WAS NEVER A CERTIFICATE, only a conditional admission with A "SHARIA PROMISE" to pass! cry

Thanks. Join me in 'waiting for Buhari's real certificate' not statement, not stories, not pictures, not excuses!
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by KanwuliaJara: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
naijaking1:

Thanks. Join me in 'waiting for Buhari's real certificate' not statement, not stories, not pictures, not excuses!

Wait no more. . . . It was fun while it lasted! cheesy
Round 3!
The final battle. . . .
Jega has ruled!
Off to the polls. . . . Back to the races.
We are looking forward to NIGERIANS choosing the lesser of 2 evils! grin
Re: Why Can't Buhari Request For His Official Transcript From WAEC? by omolami: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
The reently rel certificte of buhari is fake.It has been arranged by tje schl and few indovidals to save his face.Remember the principal recommended him td army in 1961 stating that he was sure buhari will pass waec.Tell me when did buhari sit for this waec resuly displayed, was it while in d army or before?Quarcks have helped h get fake result,it,should be ingestigated.

(1) (Reply)

Apc Leaders Far Better Than Pdp,jonathan Very Corrupt- Ffk(video) / Ohanaeze’s Hawking Presidential Endorsement Like Pure Water / IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.