Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course (3473 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Jonathan Didn't Take The Yoruba Race Seriously / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by seemsnice: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2015
“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp. But a General is always a General… “

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

Source: African Spotlight

http://www.newspunch.org/obasanjo-buharill-win-this-election-we-covered-jonathan-he-didnt-complete-his-phd/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Ojeremi(m): 6:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by shawnfamous(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo ok! Bt he has a waec result 2! Pdp tin ko! Apga tin niii ! Obasanjo go and sleep,let does whose turn is due to rule now

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by ggrin(f): 6:56am On Jan 22, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by olas24u(f): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2015
shawnfamous:
Obasanjo ok! Bt he has a waec result 2! Pdp tin ko! Apga tin niii ! Obasanjo go and sleep,let does

whose turn is due to rule now
grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Interesting revelation!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by omenka(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2015
JonaTAN!! #dead and burried! grin

Op, your source get as e be sha...

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Obasanjo will always be Obasanjo; crude, blunt and careless. He says it the way he sees it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by quinnboy: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
Laughing in Swahili

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by ChikezieU(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Anybody that does not respect the rule of law is Nigeria no 1 enemy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by eraly(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
This is serious ooooo.... shocked
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by benuejosh: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari is the great Lion of Nigeria, the Defender of
the poor, the Provider of the destitude, the Hope
of the oppressed, the Choice of the people. sai Buhari.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by SweetJoystick(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ lie say him no get shoes, now another lie detected he no complete him PHD wey he dey lay claim to grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by wirinet(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2015
Why is PDP/TAN allergic to truth. We need doctors and psychologists to look into this disorder. They might be able to cure them

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by ezebunafo(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
One thing I like about obj is he says the truth even when it comes back to hunt him,he says it RAW.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by baybeeboi: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2015
OBJ is a statesman
Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We
need more statesmen

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by iamrealdeji(m): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ,show us your PHD thesis and Certificate!
GEJ is a fake Dr

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by tyson99(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Thank you 'ebora owu',nonsense party called PDP is already sinking

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by dahunsy(f): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by olamonsor2: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Seun move ham 2 front page joor.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan the dullard!
So he didn't finish his Phd and he's claiming to have a Doctorate degree?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by minister2015: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2015
GEJ show us your Ph.D thesis, little wonder, his spoken english looks awkward and PEJ speaks like a primary pupil.
SAI BUHARI.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by HzRF(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Apc ehn

Nawa oo
Water don pass garri

Simple result from court -military - Katsina -?
Only God knows d nxt organisation in this

Cert-fail-thke retrieval chain

Dey will end up going to Heaven to get his certi-fail-thke as d thing dey go

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by HzRF(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2015
berem:
Jonathan the dullard!
So he didn't finish his Phd and he's claiming to have a Doctorate degree?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin

I believe this is not from OBJ.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
grin grin

I believe this is not from OBJ.
rilwayne. Come religon section make we talk how muhammed bleeped a 9 years old. And how he raped. Slaves as commanded by allah. And how he promised Muslims 72 virgins. Muhammed must be on top aisha wen he talked abt virgins.....
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by dealslip(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2015
This is disheartening. I weep for Nigeria, there is too much insincerity on the path of the so called leaders and elderstatesmen. OBJ has suddenly become the beacon of truth, this is the same person that Nigerians have maligned as very corrupt, useless, vindictive, unforgiving just to name a few. I repeat as I have always said Gej or GMB is not The change we need. Look to other parties for a new and neutral person, so we start from the scratch. For the supporters of GEJ and GMB, you will come back to curse this people very soon, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Rilwayne001: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
[s] rilwayne. Come religon section make we talk how muhammed bleeped a 9 years old. And how he raped. Slaves as commanded by allah. And how he promised Muslims 72 virgins. Muhammed must be on top aisha wen he talked abt virgins..... [/s]

Hey nincompoop!

Don't you ever quote me in your life, I don't engage nitwits.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by philips70(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
I always know Jonathan is not intelligent enough to acquire an academic PhD even in Fishery. Listening to his campaign speeches alone you will know the man's PhD is a scam. Thing is Buhari and APC are so engrossed in selling their message to Nigerians that they will not give this OBJ's revelation any thought.

Now the PhD in Zoology might actually be PortHarcourt Degree obtained from the Portharcourt zoo in Transamadi as I have said long ago.

GEJ is a dullard as have been confirmed severally by my 7 year old son as we watch him speak in the rallies.

Front page pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Hey nincompoop!

Don't you ever quote me in your life, I don't engage nitwits.
a plea or an order? Bro just explain why its rite for muhammed to bleep aisha as young as nine, d guy Bleep up. Una go put am for koran. Oh allah, y did thou allow muhammed to bleep a child??
Re: Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course by Sheenor: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2015
If GEJ Govt looked for the missing Chibok girls the
way PDP is looking for BUHARI'S certificate, they
would have found them in a week......
#Justcan'tlaugh but smilling........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba / Let Me Explain What Happened In Courts Today So You Won't Be Misled (abia State) / What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.