Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,602 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. (405 Views)

I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola / Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. / Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. by oyin01(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2015
The point here is neither APC nor PDP. Because at the end of the elections, we will still be one Nigeria. So add what you expect from the Government if they want you to vote for them. God bless Nigeria. #addyourstillitgettothem

Because we said we want CHANGE, they gave us 10 naira instead of 40 change on
petrol.
If they want Nigerians youth to vote
for them, they should do the following;

* Increase NYSC allowance to 30,000,
* Reduce the subscription of data
to N200 naira per month
* Make sure ATM dispenses as low as
N50naira note
* . Iphone 6 is as low as N2,300
* Give the youth 40% participation in the new administration
* NTA would change their boring
station tone.
* PDP should change their logo from
Umbrella to Watermelon or Plantain
Chips.
* Unemployed Nigerians should be given
70k per month.
* Free internet Browsing from 10p.m till 5am daily
* Provide employments for youth
* Provide good roads, hospitals, schools, water and security...
YOU CAN ADD YOURS TILL IT GET TO THEM..
Re: Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Ask seun to change his profile pix grin grin
Re: Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. by daxon001(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2015
2b able 2 enta their offices anytime I want and get wateva I request of them.
*in oda words,dey shud b accessible*
Re: Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. by lokito: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
I would want the Govt. to give me two oil blocks. OML 910 and 912.
Give my mother a refinery too so that she can help Nigerians
The Govt should also give my siblings direct employment in NNPC as directors.
Not forgetting my fiancee, the Govt should replace Allison Madueke with her.

All in the bid to help our great nation, NIGERIA
Re: Add What You Want The Government To Do If You Vote For Them. by Lilprincey(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2015
No tuition fees and every individual 18+ is entitle to 50k monthly..

(1) (Reply)

President Not Fighting Corruption - National Collision Against Corrupt Leaders / Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri After Gej Left / Did It Just Occur To The Pdps That GMB Is Not Qualified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.