Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly (14357 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by wnycom: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
The Federal Government will soon forward Job Bill to the National Assembly for enactment into law.

This was one of the decisions reached at the second meeting of the Presidential Jobs Board presided over by Vice President Namadi Sambo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, briefed State House correspondents of the meeting’s outcome.

Aganga said the decision to send a bill to the National Assembly on job creation was to ensure that there are policies backing up any decision taken by the government on the matter.

He said, “Another area of discussion is to make sure that whatever we decide, we will back them with policies and with a bill that is going to the National Assembly.

“Today, we deliberated on the proposals for the new jobs policies and Jobs Bill that will be taken to the National Assembly, which has about 10 or 15 different sections.

“We had very rich contributions from members, public and private sector and we will be sending that to members, we will consult widely but we hope to have Job Act in place definitely before the end of this administration.”

The minister added that the council also decided to create job centres in all state capitals across the country.

He said the centres would serve as one-stop shops for job seekers nationwide.

http://www.wenigeriayouths.com/federal-government-to-send-job-creation-bill-to-national-assembly/

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-forward-job-bill-to-national-assembly/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
story for the Gods...the God's O!!!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Boss13: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Laughs. Very good. The next president will implement better

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by micolaj: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Medicine after death.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by superior1: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Waoh!!!, Jona is so hard working!!!

I believe in change, I believe in Buhari

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by CharlieMaria(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
j
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Ojestas(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
issokay!
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Walspring: 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
At last...

I hope this agenda will make jobless people to vote for GEJ.. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Sanchez01: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
So they just woke up from their cryo-sleep, abi? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by tundeayo2020: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
wait oh does it mean that such an important bill has not been forwarded all this while? O ga o .

This is medicine after death. Anyway kudos to them if it works out perfectly.
#Betterthannever#

21 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by meshacha1: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
I still believe in transformation

If you believe in transformation hit like

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by sochima1989(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Welcome idea...
But silly timing...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by HACKPASTOR(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good step, but why in Extra time?.

9 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by olatos4jesus: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Job creation in Nigeria ¿

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Dyt(f): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yimu

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Trendy247: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
GEJ is ready to do all he failed to do b4 march 28.... Anyway, i go still vote am. No better alternative.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Stop telling us what u want to do. Can u just fuccken do it alredi?

Iyanmi!

16 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Optional2(f): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok ooooo

make i book space b4 i go sleep

sleep dy worry me

wen i wake up nd see say my space still dy i go make better comment.

I dy come

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by allanphash7(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Oga FGN this is too late dont bother sending anything any longer, if i were you i would have syarted packing my things now instead sending NEPA bill or PSP BILL to one useless house

WEWANTCHANGE
CHANGEWEWANT

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
Wow
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by harrwix(m): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
k
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by bastien: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by uniquebright: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
I dey come mk I sleep. Maybe na for dream I go get my own job

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Plzzz don't b a hater.. Govt is about policy making, let GEJ make his policies Nd his name would go down in d history books.. weda he wins or not is not d issue

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by kennydee05(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truly the change has come...
Even Jonathan sef has changed....
I must vote for General Buhari come March 28...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by aereec: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
“will soon” means it's still 'decision whether'. pass this bill already.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by tobechi20(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
A good leader follows due process. Takes every bill to legislature...not one brutal millitant who wakes up and jails any suspect

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ojestas:

CharlieMaria:
j
tobechi20:
K

tundeayo2020:
t
Hmmm! Space Bookers.
It's a really good move but I have decided come March 28.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals / Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.