Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi (24236 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by AJOT99(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2015
I believe
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by VENTY0(f): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Baba ni ye.......... I respect u sir...... More grace.... Always giving the undiluted word

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by TreasuredGlory: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Where were u last year when he was organising crusades all over the Northern parts of d country? He was in Adamawa and Taraba. These are d two states I can remember now but i know he visited more than d two states. Pls get ur facts right. quote author=Bsc post=30020898]Amen sir.... So u mean we should stay bk during election...pls come and stay with us. But when will u come to host crusade for us in Borno...am tired of watching T.V.. Amen.. God forgive me. [/quote]
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by galapazygalarba: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2015
Long liv the fedral republic of nigeria and long liv the people"s general.......... sad sad shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Tunagee(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
ceo4eva:
This is one of the few Nigerian pastors unwilling to compromise their stand for selfish gains.
More strength to you sir!

Yes o u are right. thats what everyone is saying. he is a good man

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by galapazygalarba: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2015
God blesss the federal republic of nigeria and long liv the people's general....
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2015
Lie
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by musiwa97: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Well I will say.

The election will not be fair, it will be free, but fair, it will not be fair.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by realsuccess: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well I don't have any question for Jonathan

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by InfoDemo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
The man of faith has spoken and he has spoken well,... it's going to be well with us all in Jesus name we prayed

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Image123(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Death and Life in the power of the tongue. It's the right thing to speak peace and a step to having what you say as the likes of Asari Dokubo are threatening death and violence with their tongue. True christians must counter such and pull down strongholds. God bless Nigeria. God bless pastor Kumuyi and all that fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by seunlayi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
He has indirectly given us light on what and who to vote for

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Godsate: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
amen sir.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by limamintruth: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
The founder and General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi,has assured Nigerians that the elections of February 2015 will be free, fair and devoid of rigging, adding that the votes of Nigerians will count.

Kumuyi made the declaration on Wednesday, January21, 2015 at the Bori, the headquarters of Ogoni in Rivers State after arriving for a one-week revival, stressing that once the people were sure of their choice, the election will be violence free, as the mandate would be generally accepted.

He urged the people not to be scared of the election as God was in control of things and will not disappoint the people.

On the program which warranted his visit, Kumuyi said the choice of Ogoniland was because of the numerous challenges the Ogoni people were facing, stating that all the troubles will be a thing of the past once the people accept God as their personal savior.

The influential man of God also used the opportunity to call on politicians and political parties to accept whatever results the election brings so as to avert violence.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/elections-will-free-fair-kumuyi/

Well, the truth is no matter how free & fair 2015 general elections is, apc-shits will definitely claim the election is rigged the moment apc loses in the election.

Thus, to apc, a free & fair election exists only when the party wins in the elections.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Blackfire(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
hmm...deeper life people
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by seunlayi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
limamintruth:

Well, the truth is no matter how free & fair 2015 general elections is, apc-shits will definitely claim the election is rigged the moment apc loses in the election.

Thus, to apc, a free & fair election exists only when the party wins in the elections.

NA TODAY? That is the traditional trademark of APC

2 Likes

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Smartnwa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
"Elections Will Be Free And Fair" have Shekau and Asari heard dis?
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by curfew: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
THIS ELECTION IS AN INVITATION FOR CRISES

THERE ARE TWO THINGS:

1) SAVE NIGERIA NOW
2) CONTINUE THE ELECTION AND NIGERIA WILL BE BURIED

GMB OR GEJ WHOEVER WINS LOSES THE COUNTRY. THERE WILL BE NO COUNTRY FOR HIM TO RULE.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Neplusultra(f): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
God bless u Sir.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by taiwo09: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2015
dhtml18:
na lie
i pity you, dont always say something like this, remember in the bible when Elijah said there would be food and the gate man said what if there is no food(doubt) he said to him that there would be food but he will only see but will not eat from it and it came to pass that he was stampeded at the gate..im not too religious but dont say something like NA LIE. my kobo advise

1 Like

Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by rayval(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
curfew:
THIS ELECTION IS AN INVITATION FOR CRISES

THERE ARE TWO THINGS:

1) SAVE NIGERIA NOW
2) CONTINUE THE ELECTION AND NIGERIA WILL BE BURIED

GMB OR GEJ WHOEVER WINS LOSES THE COUNTRY. THERE WILL BE NO COUNTRY FOR HIM TO RULE.
OMG...can't believe people like you still exist..I categorise the two as moi moi nd akara**dnt knw y Nigerians re blind..our youth re so strengthless. May God help us..we don't need those two selfiesh oldies for change.isn't it obvious.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by eripecs(f): 11:34am On Jan 23, 2015
ibkgab001:
Fresh kumuyi... Baba oni baba larin ero .... But why your followers dey look unhealthy
maybe their refusal to join the bandwagon.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by niceguy7(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na Godwin.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
lomprico:
We pray so o! I hope the DL members wont come out n say he dint say this when they rig the elections n katakata burst.
Meanwhile let's be careful of the change we want.
There is a massive tidal wave of change sweeping over the world. The reason for this change is the desire to remove existing corrupt governments. This desire for change is justified. Nevertheless it is important that we understand that genuine change involves a process of sincere and dedicated sacrifice by genuine patriots coming together to build a new nation established on proper foundations. In Libya they said anything but Gaddafi. Look at Libya today. In Egypt they said anything but Mubarak. They ended up with the Muslim brotherhood. In Syria they said anything but Assad. They have Isil and madness. In America they said change we can believe in. Now they have a man who has destroyed the moral fabric of the country and is attempting to force homosexuality and perversion throughout the entire world. In all these cases the desire for change was genuine but not properly worked out. I believe the same spirit has come to Nigeria. We also need change but let us build it on proper foundations.
Please think on these things.
It begins with you!

And the pastor's prophecy has come to pass.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by harry509: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
lomprico:
We pray so o! I hope the DL members wont come out n say he dint say this when they rig the elections n katakata burst.
There is a massive tidal wave of change sweeping over the world. The reason for this change is the desire to remove existing corrupt governments. This desire for change is justified. Nevertheless it is important that we understand that genuine change involves a process of sincere and dedicated sacrifice by genuine patriots coming together to build a new nation established on proper foundations. In Libya they said anything but Gaddafi. Look at Libya today. In Egypt they said anything but Mubarak. They ended up with the Muslim brotherhood. In Syria they said anything but Assad. They have Isil and madness. In America they said change we can believe in. Now they have a man who has destroyed the moral fabric of the country and is attempting to force homosexuality and perversion throughout the entire world. In all these cases the desire for change was genuine but not properly worked out. I believe the same spirit has come to Nigeria. We also need change but let us build it on proper foundations.
It begins with you!
u jst hit d nail on d head. Dis is exactly wat has bein runin 2ru my mind. UmmmM! I pray 2 GOD dat real change we lookn 4 shud cum, bcus alott of nigerian's has sufer enuf. God pls av mercy on us.
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by timawoku(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
lomprico:
It begins with you!
tampico how far? How dey go dey go?
Re: Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi by lomprico(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2015
timawoku:
tampico how far? How dey go dey go?
Bros tambuwa i dey o! No vex say I no respond since one mod ban me for 5 days o! I no know wetin I do am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Is The Expression, "God Helps Those Who Help Themselves Biblical"? / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.