Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. (2159 Views)

MY SMART Choice......a Good Story For Everyone / What Could Be The Cause Of Short Relationships In Our Society? / The Ills Of Making Marriage A Priority In Our Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2015
True life story I have about 6 or more fat girls close to where I live now and I always pity them. The funniest part is that they eat too much. You see them drink coke or viju milk every minute also if you go to our park at night they are there drinking pepper soup and stout(oshofree things) and when I see such I always wonder if they don't pity their stature. Most are not married and most men don't want to marry fat unromantic element put for house. So please how is it difficult for the fat girls to eat less and do exercise Please let us encourage them

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by iceberylin(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Smøkers smøke tø be happy..
Fat gurls eat a løt cause they like it...
Sø.....

Wah was i trying tø say undecided
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2015
smiley
Help us encourage them. You ve our moral support grin
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by arimahoseloka(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2015
F.ool...
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
F.ool...
Lmao* he never reach to insult me na.
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
iceberylin:
Smøkers smøke tø be happy..
Fat gurls eat a løt cause they like it...
Sø.....

Wah was i trying tø say undecided
its all about discipline. I have worked with a female boss who after she gave birth went on diet. Three months later she lost a lot and went to her normal lepa size. Very cute. Fat girls are just not it. And they drink coke every time that's annoying
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by iceberylin(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2015
Wønder høw they gøna mk heaven when Narrøw is the WAy undecided

8 Likes

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by stormybucci(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2015
iceberylin:
lolzzzzz..... **falls frm chair** dis damn guy, i missed u gan ooo nd nairaland also
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by stormybucci(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
F.ool...
its either u are fat or ur unromantic looking gf is.......#nooffense

5 Likes

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by iceberylin(m): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2015
stormybucci:
lolzzzzz..... **falls frm chair** dis damn guy, i missed u gan ooo nd nairaland also
Thanks bøss cheesy
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hm.

This guy na wa o.
You opened a thread to ask us to help you advise so called "fat girls."

Bros, which one be your own nau? Shuoo!
Person wey like 'em "big" no meet you complain, so which one? undecided
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:
Hm.

This guy na wa o.
You opened a thread to ask us to help you advise so called "fat girls."

Bros, which one be your own nau? Shuoo!
Person wey like 'em "big" no meet you complain, so which one? undecided
you no get fat people for ur area? I don tell one last week. I dey strategize how to tell another one next week. There's global warming we don't need fat people to store up our oxzigin in their big big yhansh.
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
you no get fat people for ur area? I don tell one last week. I dey strategize how to tell another one next week. There's global warming we don't need fat people to store up our oxzigin in their big big yhansh.

It's nobody's business the physique or stature of another person.

If you don't like thick ladies, someone else does. Diff. Strokes for Diff. Folks.

2 Likes

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:

If you don't like thick ladies, someone else does. Diff. Strokes for Diff. Folks.
FAT is different from thick. Take note
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
FAT is different from thick. Take note

I'd rather say "thick", because "fat" is offensive, in a way.

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by mirexxx(f): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
am fat... op do ya worst smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:

You are not fat. You are big and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by mirexxx(f): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
hifaif:

You are not fat. You are big and beautiful.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
am not doing any worst. If you are getting fat pls do dieting, eat mostly fruits and exercise to keep fit. You'll need it
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:

I'd rather say "thick", because "fat" is offensive, in a way.
madam some people fat. EOD
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by mirexxx(f): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
am not doing any worst. If you are getting fat pls do dieting, eat mostly fruits and exercise to keep fit. You'll need it
lol i love eating.. makes me happy. i av a rlship with foodsmiley kidding o

back 2 u..i wanna loose weight o lyk seriously you got any idea dat can help ?
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:

Ehen better pikin grin. Eat fruits mostly, don't eat meat or shawama or any other supernatural food. Do small exercise for morning even if na 10mins.... Note* you will be tempted sha but if you are determin to nefa kif up, you will achieve it.
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by ArchEnemy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:

1. Exercise regularly..... such as jogging, brisk walking etc
2. Control your diet.....avoid snacks, fatty substances, soft drinks etc. increase intake of fruits n vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by mirexxx(f): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thinkr:
Ehen better pikin grin. Eat fruits mostly, don't eat meat or shawama or any other supernatural food. Do small exercise for morning even if na 10mins.... Note* you will be tempted sha but if you are determin to nefa kif up, you will achieve it.
hmmm God help me cry
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by mirexxx(f): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
ArchEnemy:
1. Exercise regularly..... such as jogging, brisk walking etc
2. Control your diet.....avoid snacks, fatty substances, soft drinks etc. increase intake of fruits n vegetables.
thanks bae smiley

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Tymax(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Say no to fat girls.

1 Like

Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Enegod(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
iceberylin:
grin grin
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by arimahoseloka(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
stormybucci:
its either u are fat or ur unromantic looking gf is.......#nooffense
another f.ool. it because Ur obviously brain dead that's y u talk stupidly.
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by arimahoseloka(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
MzNelly:

please help me tell the cow... bunch of kids..
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
you need to chill. If your not comfortable with the thread you can just ignore. Smh
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by Thinkr(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
please help me tell the cow... bunch of kids..
Re: Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society. by stormybucci(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
arimahoseloka:
ok....... is dat all u gat?? mtcheew, debauched cretin who gets mad over sum1 elses p.

(1) (2) (Reply)

straight Talks For Girls / Adults Only Please / Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.