Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House (6920 Views)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by moderatorr: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2015
D'banj who is currently on a tour at the US white house and being treated like a king has replied the latest bash by Don Jazzy and the prince on him with Just few words 'Take am Easy bro, i understand'.
He mentioned on instagram after uploading these pictures:

here is the Source

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Princecalm(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
Is that reply really directed towards don Jazzy. Or he is trying to claim good boy.
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by wordcat(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
These BOYS should stop embarrassing their selves.

Aren't they ashamed that at their age, they're still Bachelors?

Living in five stars hotel with ashawo is not where life ends.

Their unborn children are crying for help!!

17 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by kamsenathy: 11:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Na only white people I see for there ooo . Abi dbanj wan form buhari ni? we go just start to dey #dbanjshowusevidencethatyouarenotbroke..
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Francis5: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2015
Taa gbafuo there, liar. This is an old photo. There is cold and snow now in DC and nobody dresses like this now. Even the trees have no leaves now, unlike in this fake photo

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by moderatorr: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2015
kamsenathy:
Na only white people I see for there ooo . Abi dbanj wan form buhari ni? we go just start to dey #dbanjshowusevidencethatyouarenotbroke..

Pictures taken at the US white house
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by englishmart(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2015
op. I'm not convinced

3 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by englishmart(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2015
wordcat:

Their unborn children is crying for help!!
the world would be much better if people like you learned to mind your business...
Marriage isn't by force

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by omenka(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
D'banj who is currently on a tour at the US white house and being treated like a king has replied the latest bash by Don Jazzy and the prince on him with Just few words 'Take am Easy bro, i understand'.
How is he being treated like a King?? Was any Brown Carpet rolled out for him, let alone a Red one?? Where did he access around the building that regular tourists can't?

14 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2015
wordcat:

Lmfao!

1 Like

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Rikidony(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2015
OP THIS PIX HAS BEEN ON THE NET FOR SME TIMES NW..... MORE OVER HE WAS NOT EVEN ALLOWED ACCESS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.......DUDE WAS JUST CHILLING AROUND THE CORNER

14 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by moderatorr: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2015
Rikidony:
OP THIS PIX HAS BEEN ON THE NET FOR SME TIMES NW..... MORE OVER HE WAS NOT EVEN ALLOWED ACCESS INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.......DUDE WAS JUST CHILLING AROUND THE CORNER

3 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Francis5: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=moderatorr post=30024028][/quote]

This is not the white house interior. Just the interior of one of the many govt buildings in the vicinity to which access to people like DBanji is allowed.

4 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Francis5: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
I bet that these photos are not of the White House North side. There the White house fence is higher and in summer time when these pictures were taken, the crowd is so much that the photo would have captured tens of bystanders.
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by BlackPikiN(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol... This dbanj guy dey act like thief or yahoo yahoo guy especially in the last pic.

The story is probably fake anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by aresa: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
naija clowns dey form over ordinary white house tour even school kids dey undertake everyday.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
who is dbanj? sounds french.

1 Like

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by iamrealdeji(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Anybody can go to white house for a trip round,whats so special about this? He wasn't even allowed to get inside the building,i was expecting him seated beside Obama in the building,if I know a white house staff,its very easy for me to take pics there,Nigerian celebs with trying to show off with everything,even Pablo Escobar the enemy of America took pictures on this same spot

2 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by iamrealdeji(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerian celebs been disgracing us since Einstein relocated from Germany,Dbanj dey use ordinary white man show,he don think say the man pass am

1 Like

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thank u o jare big boy..
Dnt mind that pop-eyed kid wey just puff up....
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Anybody can go to white house for a trip round,whats so special about this? He wasn't even allowed to get inside the building,i was expecting him seated beside Obama in the building,if I know a white house staff,its very easy for me to take pics there,Nigerian celebs with trying to show off with everything,even Pablo Escobar the enemy of America took pictures on this same spot
my friend, shut up!

White house na tourist centre?

U can't even entre the fate without invitation...mumu
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firstly, I don't believe Jazzy produced the said song to ridicule Dbanj.

Secondly, I dont believe this statement by Dbanj has anything whatsoever to do with the purported song, neither is it directed at Jazzy.

These ediotic bloggers just know how to stir the waters even when there's no wind.

4 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
wordcat:

you have to be quite dumb to have your mind dribbled around likę a kid by all these yeye bloggers. all these sh1t about a feud between Dbanj and don Jazzy are nothing būt lies!

1 Like

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Trailblazer1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Good response

Let the beefing start
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by bakila: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Francis5:
Taa gbafuo there, liar. This is an old photo. There is cold and snow now in DC and nobody dresses like this now. Even the trees have no leaves now, unlike in this fake photo

Abi oh, that is the other part of the white house. You don't need even a tour card to go that part, the one you need to get into that part of the White house as a tourist centre.

1 Like

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, shut up!

White house na tourist centre?

U can't even entre the fate without invitation...mumu

Yes, you are allowed to tour the white house

4 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by macklef(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Thats an old picture by the way. It was online sometime last year. Yeye blogger.

2 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by Trailblazerleo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Francis5:
Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by hazyfm1: 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
LOL

1 Like

Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by free2ryhme: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

here is the Source

Hmmmm
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by wordcat(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
englishmart:
the world would be much better if people like you learned to mind your business...
Marriage isn't by force

Better have a rethink if you're one of those living such life
Re: D Banj Replies Don Jazzy From US White House by englishmart(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
wordcat:

Better have a rethink if you're one of those living such life
you better live your life while I live mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs / Wikileaks: Yar'adua Directed NNPC To Pay $57m To Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.