Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (60482 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by dainformant(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Pictured is Toyin Saraki, wife of Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki pictured with president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle while representing African women at the White House summit on Global Development in Washington D.C last month..

Mrs. Saraki who is also the President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa (WBFA), spoke on the progress made in moving towards achieving Global Development Goals (GDGs) and also emphasized on the importance of midwives in reducing the rate of maternal and new born mortality and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/toyin-saraki-strikes-pose-with-barack.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
where is Aisha Buhari oo

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Tolexander: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
We have two Presidents in Nigeria.

The wife of the first President is afraid to travel to US and here is the wife of the second President in US.

265 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by madridguy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
ok
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
beautiful people
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
If Okonjo Iweala or Stella Oduah had been the one in this picture,

Oh My God!!!

This thread would have been saturated with empty chestbeatings from the Uguafrans.

Cc:Indonesians, Uguafrans, Ugandans, Israelites.

You can quote me as usual.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Aisha Buhari oo

Somewhere out there, our first lady is sulking.

31 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by yrret: 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oh.....! I almost hit my toe, with rush thinking she was Aisha Buhari.

72 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by PrettyCrystal: 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari no let Aisha travel.. wife duty things
yrret:
I thought it was Aisha Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by teekay213(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
where is mrs haliburton?

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by limeta(f): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by yrret: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Buhari no let Aisha travel.. wife duty things

Abi o
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by FreeGlobe(f): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Toyin Saraki is Nigeria's First Lady on USA Affairs grin

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by FreeGlobe(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:
[s]If Okonjo Iweala or Stella Oduah had been the one in this picture,

Oh My God!!!

This thread would have been saturated with empty chestbeatings from the Uguafrans.

[/s]
where is the wife of the god of zombies? Mrs Aisha Halliburton?

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
ur mind is dere....even Aisha Buhari knows sef.
FreeGlobe:
Toyin Saraki is Nigeria's First Lady on USA Affairs grin

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by lovat(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
God bless Fayose for exposing Aishaliburton.

Omenka come and defend Aisha the kleptomaniac

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

am not quoting to bash you as you may be expecting, just to let you know that stella, saraki, pmb, Gej are not the only problem we have got to solve to move this country Forward, you and I have got a role to play its never too late to make a change. until we look beyond the demonic horizon of ethnicity and politics we aint going no where.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ckmayoca: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

Ba ankali mallam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by lovat(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

Who takes a zombie serious

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by lovat(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

Who takes a zombie serious.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by sleekAfonja: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari deliberately refused to send Aisha to america cos of Wale Tinubu.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by eleko1: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wife of the renowned thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by passionate88: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
angry angry sad sad sad angry

Aisha buhari no go? I thought zombies said she'd be going there for the summit? What happened?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ALAYORMII: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
First family and Toyin

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Lilimax(f): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is what Aisha should have done embarassed

21 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Barack Hussein Obama.

my able world president, with the best brain, the only man i have seen with great erudition.

Not the one we have here. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by eph12(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
smiley
And my aunty Aisha will just be wishing she is the one there meanwhile it's not possible cry

20 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by mayorkyzo: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mrs Buhari do make you self go US make you prove fayose wrong...

19 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by AlphaCentauri: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
michelle expression though

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by winkmart: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
THIS OBAMA WIFE LOOK LIKE MAN

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / AK47 Rifles, RPGs Coming To Nigeria From Libya Intercepted In Niger Republic / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.