Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) (30854 Views)

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by lexxylalas2(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Realist5:
GMB all the way!
I DONT TRUST THIS MAN THAT ALWAYS SMILES.I WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT HEART OF HIS
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by ohenhen1: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Change

GMB for 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by VoteWisely: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Change, like sunshine, can be a friend or a foe, a blessing or a curse, a dawn or a dusk.
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
tuncy:

Lol... See as you dull...
I no blame you sha. Ur clueless principal don affect ur basic thinking faculty!

Read the history of education, pay attention to d antecedence of the nigerian education, curriculum development! Wen we stopped using d colonial masters curriculum!
And keep ur gutter mouth shut

Besides where is ur principal's Thesis(Msc and PHD)? Who was his supervisor? His course mates?
A phd holder without a notable publication is questionable!
A phd holder that can't use past n present tense correctly is questionable
A phd holder don't know the full meaning of SME(today in benue) is questionable: and he claimed to av spent billions on this oooo

Help me scream it ooo

GEJ where is ur thesis, coursemates, publications, supervisor?

I never knew foolish people still exist until you showed up...you can also say G.E.J. never went to the university or never even went to school. Mumu.

Bottom line is that he is more learned than your cattle rearer and kunu seller Buhari who did not write WASC but gave his principal one cattle and one kunu to please recommend him for military work...corruption can be tranced back to the so called man claiming to fight corruption. now his past his haunting him and there's nothing you and his other supporters can do about it, we already know the truth...mark my word Buhari is heading straight to jail after the elections.
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by InglishTeechar(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
dre11:

Guy man check your facts very well and stop this your ranting
U need some little brush up and I will give you this facts
Check this

I will give you the portion parts to check and give you the front copy of the journal book so you won't think its fabricated

Note the coloured part and stop this ranting

Oga we know this is the work of photoshop...you cant fool us...i sent you a link you can verify from but you are sending me a formated and edited pdf copy....abeg send me a link instead from a reputable firm to state your claim. We already know Buhari lied...you cant protect him anymore.
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by dre11(m): 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Oga we know this is the work of photoshop...you cant fool us...i sent you a link you can verify from but you are sending me a formated and edited pdf copy....abeg send me a link instead from a reputable firm to state your claim. We already know Buhari lied...you cant protect him anymore.

I expect you to use google and plug the name of the author and the title of the document and download the PDF file to read

But if you can't do that...... Then am sorry for you and ask if your an illiterate
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by InglishTeechar(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
dre11:

I expect you to use google and plug the name of the author and the title of the document and download the PDF file to read

But if you can't do that...... Then am sorry for you and ask if your an illiterate

Google the name of which author? anybody can claim to be a sorry ass author.

Not everything that is true is the truth...

Funny how daft Buhari and you his support is, imagine an illiterate calling someone an illiterate...its obvious you dont know the meaning of being an illiterate.
Re: APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates) by InglishTeechar(m): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
dre11:

CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT PLAYING POLITICS WITH NIGERIA

After several request made by some Nigerians as regards the authenticity of Buhari's 1961 certificate and whether or not Hausa was a subject at that time, this website:

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/news/statement-in-response-to-nigerian-presidential-election-enquiries/

came up with a response and even posted a link to a pdf file on their website claiming to be an archive file stating that Hausa was a subject.

http://www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk/Images/199936-subjects-of-examination.pdf

But interestingly, the stamp on that file dates 23 Jan 2015 while the 1961 - 1962 was hand written. It appears they are trying to protect Gen. Buhari...Nigerians are smart people, you cant fool us. I urge our historians to please come out and tell us if truly Hausa was indeed a subject in Nigerian Schools in 1961.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening / LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.