Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano (30816 Views)

Fayose Begins The Construction Of Flyover In Ekiti State (Photos) / What I Saw In Akwa Ibom Made Me Built N2.5bn Ekiti Gov House-fayemi / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by 1LRNZH: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/jwBFrAxrPAnbyfKL8h3-Y25KIRDG0omOu5lklpI7SttMr-QQ78YldafImkq37gqV0GcZHabEiqs9id9jVtP_ZM6SLvPb2cFC7jyr=w384-h384-nc[/img]

There was anxiety among residents and motorists over alleged cracks on the N2.5b Kundila flyover commissioned by President Goodluck Jonathan Saturday, last Week,in Kano.

Motorists were prevented from using the 2.4m bridge, Tuesday afternoon.

The alleged cracks on the flyover triggered celebration among thousands of youths who chorused in unison that the federal government project was a ruse.

When contacted the Managing Director, Rocad Construction company, that handled the project, Roger Farajallah told Vanguard on phone that “the bridge is intact and we are installing a speed breaker at the moment”.

However, armed police have been deployed to the scene to control traffic.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/anxiety-over-cracks-on-n2-5bn-kundila-flyover-in-kano/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by guthy: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
That's interesting, just vote on our site! Voting ends shortly, just before the polls open.

Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.

18 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sauce undecided
Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by denko(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
kwakwanso are u here on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by GreenApple123: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jonathan has been a BIG SCAM from the very first day of his resumption. For him to commissioned a bad project IS A BIG SCAM. In the other news, the clueless otuoke man went to commission a yet to be completed power plant just to deceive the gullible Nigerian who are willing to sell their birth right for #5,000.00. Let his mumu e-rat come here to shout GMB killed nwobodo for stealing motorcycle money, and I will tell him to go to a market closer by to steal just a sachet water and come back to tell us his/her ordeal.

We need a very discipline man like Buhari. Enough of Scam

Stella Oduah Scam: No result

Fuel Subsidy scam : No update

Allison Madueke scam : No Report

Immigration Scam : No report yet, the same Minister still live with no charges against him

Police Pension Scam : No one has been arrested yet

And the biggest one, where is our 1.6 trillion naira for Security ? Boko Haram keep killing my dear brothers and sisters.

The lives of all these innocent Nigerians will ask you. I am not here to campaign for anybody but my dear Igbo brothers and sisters, don't let anyone to deceive us. Jonathan is not our brother, below are GEJ Brother:

OPC

MEND

BOKO HARAM

COORUPT POLITICIAN
WITCH AND WIZARD
FAKE PASTORS
FAKE BABALAWO
FAKE IMAM

I need a man with integrity, I mean a man a leader who will implement Chinese law here to fight corruption.

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Ozigbondu(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
The cracks is exactly what it is a phantom allegation their is no proof of its existence it is nothing but a figment of imagination from the hate filled mind of the northerners which
1LRNZH:
triggered celebration among thousands of youths who chorused in unison that the federal government project was a ruse.
GEJ everywhere you go.......GEJ till 2019

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by politricks: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ozigbondu:
The cracks is exactly what it is a phantom allegation their is no proof of its existence it is nothing but a figment of imagination from the hate filled mind of the northerners whichGEJ everywhere you go.......GEJ till 2019
When will you have sense

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by LRNZH(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
That flyover was commissioned in a rush to score cheap political.points by GEJ without considering Tue safety implications.

PDP/GEJ would go to any length to benefit from any thing even at the expense of Nigerian lives.

I have Decided To Give Baba A Chance To Change Nigeria

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by steppin: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
LRNZH:
That flyover was commissioned in a rush to score cheap political.points by GEJ without considering Tue safety implications.

PDP/GEJ would go to any length to benefit from any thing even at the expense of Nigerian lives.

I have Decided To Give Baba A Chance To Change Nigeria
Your vote won't put him there. He's a goner.
Get a white handkerchief for him instead.

17 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Sweetguy25: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lies from Abokiis. Abokiis are senseless anyways

9 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
How many of these has Amosun built without incidence?

cc Gbawe

15 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The report was done by Vanguard newspapers Einstein

20 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by POPdecorator: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Everything abut jonathan is fake
GEJ flyover in is FAKE
PEJ english is FAKE
jigawa endosement FAKE
GEJ call morroco president FAKE
EVEN GEJ must be FAKE
i cann't vote for FAKE pple and
I don convince my sister to vote for buhari and she agreed

sai change

68 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by LRNZH(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

Your vote won't put him there. He's a goner.
Get a white handkerchief for him instead.

You underestimate the power of the millions of PVCs in the hands of the masses.

cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Maclatunji, Obinoscopy, OAM4J

35 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Sweetguy25: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mynd44:

The report was done by Vanguard newspapers Einstein
I know. I'm talking about the lies from the abokiis that the bridge had cracks.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I know. I'm talking about the lies from the abokiis that the bridge had cracks.
How about you go over to show otherwise

15 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by kasheemawo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
this is another reason why GEJ(the clueless one) shouldn't be given another mandate

15 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by LogicPower(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:

OMG! And your moniker is 'sweetguy' ?

The unwarranted and unprovoked bitterness you expressed here against the 'abokiis' makes mockery of your moniker. Hence, 'bitterguy25' would describe you more appropriately.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by vanilson(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Sweetguy25: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mynd44:

How about you go over to show otherwise
Do you read? The contractor and developer confirmed that the bridge was in pristine condition. What else do u wanna know?

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Sweetguy25: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
LogicPower:

OMG! And your moniker is 'sweetguy' ?

The unwarranted and unprovoked bitterness you expressed here against the 'abokiis' makes mockery of your moniker. Hence, 'bitterguy25' would describe you more appropriately.
Biitch. I'm against ignorant abokiis like you.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by LRNZH(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Do you read? The contractor and developer confirmed that the bridge was in pristine condition. What else do u wanna know?

What were you expecting to hear from the contactor in these political times? Einstein.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
You want me to believe a contractor as regards his project which can cause him his job over the public?

*takes another drag of weed*

7 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by sCun: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
There were wild celeberations when the supposed cracks were noticed?
Jesu Christi!
The hatred in Nigeria is too much.

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Splashme: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Stewpid APC propaganda[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by maestroz: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
1LRNZH:
[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/jwBFrAxrPAnbyfKL8h3-Y25KIRDG0omOu5lklpI7SttMr-QQ78YldafImkq37gqV0GcZHabEiqs9id9jVtP_ZM6SLvPb2cFC7jyr=w384-h384-nc[/img]

There was anxiety among residents and motorists over alleged cracks on the N2.5b Kundila flyover commissioned by President Goodluck Jonathan Saturday, last Week,in Kano.

Motorists were prevented from using the 2.4m bridge, Tuesday afternoon.

The alleged cracks on the flyover triggered celebration among thousands of youths who chorused in unison that the federal government project was a ruse.

When contacted the Managing Director, Rocad Construction company, that handled the project, Roger Farajallah told Vanguard on phone that “the bridge is intact and we are installing a speed breaker at the moment”.

However, armed police have been deployed to the scene to control traffic.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/anxiety-over-cracks-on-n2-5bn-kundila-flyover-in-kano/

THRASHformation work of Mr President!

23 Likes

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by sinhin(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
it is true that the bridge commissioned barely 4 days ago by GEJ is cracking and this event has lead to a very serious traffic here in the city of Kano.

The laughable thing about the event is this; Since the time the bridge was commissioned, it has become a popular saying by Kanonian Jonathanians that GEJ bridge allows passage of heavy vehicle whereas Kwankwoso brigde does not.

Kwankwaso bridge stands as GEJ bridge cracks!

#IAMINKANO

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Cooladex(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wonder how we ended up with this dunce called Jonathan!

Change is here!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by chamboy(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Transformation

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Sweetguy25: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
LRNZH:

What were you expecting to hear from the contactor in these polyical times? Einstein.
70 percent of Kano SSCE students failed WAEC, I'll rather listen to the contractor.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety Over Cracks On N2.5bn Jonathan Commissioned Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Onitsha to Owerri express road is another typical example of GEJ poor Road project. One of the Bridges on the Road has damaged and 70% collapsed. So disgusting that the company who did the Road has not be charged to fix it till now!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.