Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Is Essentialhome A Fraud? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Essentialhome A Fraud? (422 Views)

Is This Lady A Fraud Or Does She Really Needs My Assistance / My Email To Firstbank (they Are A Fraud) / Famakinwa Oluwasegun B. Is A Fraud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Essentialhome A Fraud? by oduwani: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Gentlemen and ladies, please be wary of all this offer being offered by the so called developers, as some of them are fraudsters.
My experience with the one granimperioprojects that marketed a mortage project, essentialhomes in Orchard road in lekki, have thought me a lesson and exposed those developers shenanigans.

I bought into the project because of what they offered.
1 You pay 25% of the amount.
2 Spread the balance over three years at 17% interest
3 You will move into the house, after six (6) months of the initial payment(The 25%), and continue to pay the rest.

As I said earlier, I bougth into it because of the above. When I paid, I have calculated that the delivery date will be three (3) months before my current rent will expired and give and take, I can give them some extra months gap, to deliver, and will not need to renew my rent. I even added my anticipated rent payment to my initail payment. I have since been servicing the monthly payment with the interest.

Behold to my surprise, a month after when they supposed to have delivered, the developer came up with another payment structure that will required me, not only to complete the payment within a year but to also wait for delivery of the house about 8 months, after they supposed to have delivered.

As I wouldnt take that, the matter is now heading to court.

I advise anybody that is interested in buying into all sort of offers in the market to be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Court Awards Former Eco Bank Boss $11.6 / My Experience With A "Blind" Man / APC Insist On Use Of Card Reader 2015 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.