Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 (7360 Views)

December Holyghost Congress 2014 @RCCG (the Great Sherpherd) / Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Spoken: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2009
Any reaction or comment from anyone may not be right. I think only Gov. Fashola can give a correct reason for his presence in the service. I know he will tell us one day the reason behind that.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by xavier3(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
as i hear the tin i shock. fear catch me until i see am for paper then i no say the tin real
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by agbetuyi: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2009
This is good for lagosian citizen to make things go well in the state ,so that god can intervein t , to make him do the better thinngs because muslimand christian beleive that through prayer thinks can be done,thank you.,
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by NKOYOETTE: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
There is nothing wrong with fashola going to the holy ghost congress, just maybe he was invited and do we think it will be proper for him not to honour the invitation? besides this is a free country and am sure the is no scripture that states that muslims are not allowed in christian gathering.

Fashola has the right to be at any where he pleases and so do you, you dont know how many muslims go the camp monthly and even if we knew what will we say their reasons are?

The relevant thing is that fashola should make decision and implement a functional system in all sector that will help the state growth.

Give him a chance and stop judging every step this man takes without knowing his genuine reasons for doing so.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by graciella(f): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
Gov Raji Fashola is a lover of peace and progress, so whether christian or not, he should attend.

Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by sammyzacks(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
Jesus is for everyone: muslim,pagans,christians, jews, hindus, black, white, yellow green etc.
We all need Jesus in our lives.
Question is: have you got Jesus?
Fashola realizes his need for Him.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by Okijajuju1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2009
@ Topic

This is one of the reasons why I think politics in Nigeria is still a joke.
Look at christians attributing the reforms in Lagos to the Gov. attending a church programme, forgetting that the Gov. in question is a muslim. What has him attending this programme got to do with his policies and the state?? If you ask me, he did it for P.R (public relations). Has it crossed the minds of anyone here that he might have been personally invited by the Pastor?? Lets not forget that most of these pastors are now political godfathers in their own rights now. I can also bet my bottom dollar that he left the Pastor richer than when he met him.

Now lets look at this picture differently, What if it had been that he was caught at a shango/Okija shrine, what would have been the reactions of Nigerians??

If a "Christian" governor had attended a mosque, what would have been the reaction of Nigerians??

I have said it timelessly, Religion and state is like oil and ice water, the only thing they hav in common is that they ae both decietful, otherwis they dont mix.
Former Gov. of Rivers State Peter Odili, was a known crook that plundered the resources of the state, looted and reigned terror on the state. His last birthday was held at one of the big Cathedrals in Abuja.

His going to church does not mean shit anyways.
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by larez(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

This is one of the reasons why I think politics in Nigeria is still a joke.
Look at christians attributing the reforms in Lagos to the Gov. attending a church programme, forgetting that the Gov. in question is a muslim. What has him attending this programme got to do with his policies and the state?? If you ask me, he did it for P.R (public relations). Has it crossed the minds of anyone here that he might have been personally invited by the Pastor?? Lets not forget that most of these pastors are now political godfathers in their own rights now. I can also bet my bottom dollar that he left the Pastor richer than when he met him.

Now lets look at this picture differently, What if it had been that he was caught at a shango/Okija shrine, what would have been the reactions of Nigerians??

If a "Christian" governor had attended a mosque, what would have been the reaction of Nigerians??

I have said it timelessly, Religion and state is like oil and ice water, the only thing they hav in common is that they ae both decietful, otherwis they don't mix.
Former Gov. of Rivers State Peter Odili, was a known crook that plundered the resources of the state, looted and reigned terror on the state. His last birthday was held at one of the big Cathedrals in Abuja.

His going to church does not mean shit anyways.

Okija:

You need to go to that Holy Ghost meet to see for yourself. In itself, it ia a miracle. Over 1,000,000 Black Folks in one place without fighting or crime and all sharing in the same event. Any Politician sanctioned at this meet, with each participator getting him 4 voters will win the Presidency. grin
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by owomtn: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2009
y are we making a hell of noise he was invited and he honoured the invitation so what are we saying here,forget he is a muislim or christian you and i could do such thing my people
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by ayobase(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2009
so,whats is it so controversial
about it, a Muslim Governor going
to kirk.

We don start again oh!!
Re: GOV. Raji Fashola @ Holyghost Congress 08 by owomtn: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2009
baba san let them say elenu lolenu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could A Pastor Buy A Jet With Just Tithes / "Would You Dare To Remove A Charm Placed On Your Doorstep?" / You Don't Need To Feel Guilty If You Experience These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.